BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Forum Statement

Kamy100

I'm not sure that Theno was suggesting that Venky's were currently in the process of asset stripping. I think he was saying that you could make at least £25m by asset stripping (and therefore it would be open to them to do this if we get relegated and there is no buyer prepared to pay the amount which they paid for the club).

Is it not possible that Venky's could make over £25m by selling off the players, Brockhall and Ewood ?

Indeed Winston. I have it on very good authority that the phrase repeated over and again to the Venkeymob during negotiations was 'Whatever happens you can not lose (financially)'.

I suggest if they had paid 3x the amount they bought the club for with no chance of cutting and running with an easy profit that they might be motivated to take more care of it from the start.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's hardly in the context of yoda's comment but don't let it stop you repeating yourself ad infinitum.

Maybe it's time to stick something in your signature PAFELL, save you typing. :P

He used the words Wild card. Maybe un relation to BRAG just putting out a press release saying they are now pushing to support Wayne Wild to buy the club with the fans.

Though BRAGS press release contains a lie. It says they have a committee that was voted on by supporters. I think it should have said, a few selected supporters, they chose amongst themselves.

He used the words Wild card. Maybe un relation to BRAG just putting out a press release saying they are now pushing to support Wayne Wild to buy the club with the fans.

Though BRAGS press release contains a lie. It says they have a committee that was voted on by supporters. I think it should have said, a few selected supporters, they chose amongst themselves.

He said "some wild cards".

You know what a "wild card" is, right? :unsure:

Why are you on a hourly basis are you continueing to attack your fellow supporters?

The vote was open to everyone and votes came from ALL over the world, They was not hand picked and anyone could have voted online or via txt, email. or indeed on the night.

So no lies in the press release, If you put your focus into what is happening at our club, instead of attacking supporters then surely that is more productive?

It seems like groundhog day on here nowadays, and in future perhaps its best I post my feelings away from BRFCS, as at times it seems its open season on attacking others

The press release is a lie? it was not open to a "few selected" supporters! You could have voted, however you CHOSE not to! You CHOOSING not to does not mean you weren't allowed! There is no lie, you were given a CHOICE you made it - that is democratic.

People from all over the world CHOSE to vote, others did not. How that has suddenly become the fault of the Action Group is unbelievable.

Instead of trolling the forums picking up on every possible sentence you can, to spin it and use it to discredit the Action Group why don't you do something useful towards the cause and try writing to the Indian media as you have previously suggested we should do?

"It says they have a committee that was voted on by supporters" That is not a lie, it is as truthful as you'll get, you cannot suggest otherwise!

I have not suggested anything as I face reality. There is nothing we can do. Venkys have dug their trench and are staying in it for as long as they want. They hold every single card.

Our hope is either the fit & proper owner test is sorted out. Which can be applied to current football club owners, not just new ones. Or venkys sell to a decent owner. That is not being negative but facing facts.

yes but you are miserably happy not to do anything and slg anyone who tries.

Why are you on a hourly basis are you continueing to attack your fellow supporters?

The vote was open to everyone and votes came from ALL over the world, They was not hand picked and anyone could have voted online or via txt, email. or indeed on the night.

So no lies in the press release, If you put your focus into what is happening at our club, instead of attacking supporters then surely that is more productive?

It seems like groundhog day on here nowadays, and in future perhaps its best I post my feelings away from BRFCS, as at times it seems its open season on attacking others

hes getting better then if hes down to an hourly slag off then.

Pafell,

I would like to say I totally endorse yet again your views.

Unfortunately as a consequence of nothing coming from India, everyone writes their own news.

We are unlikely to hear anything from now until mid April when our season for 2012/13 will realistically have been sorted.

In the interim I will support BRFC on the field as I always have and argue the toss behind the scenes as I always have. The 2 in my opinion are separate but I understand inextricably linked!!

COYB!

Pafell, I think you've made your stance crystal clear. It seems repeating yourself over and over is only alienating yourself from the rest of the board. I'd cut back if I were you and let people have their fun.

As a matter of fact, I see where you're coming from. The only way to oust Venky's is devalue their investment so they decide to cut their losses and sell up. But they appear to be doing a good enough job of that themselves.

PAFELL,

You yourself where a member on my site and asked to be removed. As owner and admin of the site I can clearly confirm that overseas voters DID vote on the election of the committee, votes came in from NORWAY, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, USA to name a few. Here just to stop you moaning and slagging off something you took part in, is a copy of an email I received....

Hey

I can't make the meeting on the count of being 18,000km away.

I tried to submit my vote, but possibly foolishly I voted on whether I would be present or not. I have attached a screenshot, saying thank you and also that I have already voted in the poll. Just want to confirm that it has been counted, as although I dont know any of the members personally I would contribute how I can from afar.

username: nzrover

Cheers mate,

Dan

Just because you may have given up the fight mate please give it a rest will ya cos your boring the pants off me and probably alot of other fans with your constant negative attitude to those who are fighting in this war. Just which side are you on?

PAFELL,

You yourself where a member on my site and asked to be removed. As owner and admin of the site I can clearly confirm that overseas voters DID vote on the election of the committee, votes came in from NORWAY, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, USA to name a few. Here just to stop you moaning and slagging off something you took part in, is a copy of an email I received....

Hey

I can't make the meeting on the count of being 18,000km away.

I tried to submit my vote, but possibly foolishly I voted on whether I would be present or not. I have attached a screenshot, saying thank you and also that I have already voted in the poll. Just want to confirm that it has been counted, as although I dont know any of the members personally I would contribute how I can from afar.

username: nzrover

Cheers mate,

Dan

Just because you may have given up the fight mate please give it a rest will ya cos your boring the pants off me and probably alot of other fans with your constant negative attitude to those who are fighting in this war. Just which side are you on?

Yes I made a mistake by first joining. But I did not vote. I changed my mind and as you confirm, I asked to be removed from your site. That was done.

So you got 15, to 20.000 supporters voting?

No I will not give it a rest. Like others I am entitled to my views, as are you.

I am not on BRAGS side.

Another lie. I am not attacking fellow supporters. Like others I am sharing my views. You may not like them and that is your choice.

Another lie. I am not attacking fellow supporters. Like others I am sharing my views. You may not like them and that is your choice.

Everyday you attack the Action group and to be completely honest this will be my last post on BRFCS, As I dnt wish to spend my spare time reading non productive posters who are intent in causing trouble rather than being productive,

Used to love this site, but sadly for a catalouge of reasons its no longer a happy place to post

Everyday you attack the Action group and to be completely honest this will be my last post on BRFCS, As I dnt wish to spend my spare time reading non productive posters who are intent in causing trouble rather than being productive,

Used to love this site, but sadly for a catalouge of reasons its no longer a happy place to post

Sorry to see that this is your last post, I think that many fans appreciate what you have done thus far. The problem over the last week or so is the negative perception of BRAG. Like I said earlier in this thread I worked very very closely with you at the start of the Steve Kean out protests and I know that you have the best interests of the club at heart but work needs to be done on changing perceptions of fans if you want a mandate to take this forward. This website is not really changed, it's just that fans are feeling frustrated and angry.

I agree with Darrenrover, Venky's are not going to do anything until they know what division Rovers will be playing in, they are not talking to anyone at the moment and all approaches to buy the club or even to help them are being totally blanked, but that will change once Rovers survival/relegation are sorted.

If you don't want to post Glen, don't post, simple as that.

This site has been a place for fans for the last 12+ years and will continue to be a neutral place for all rovers fans, kind of what you're trying to set up strangely enough.

I hope you've had a good 6 months or so here, suprised you never found us before.

In this fight for our club there is Supporters and Venkys.... Action Group is made up of supporters.... need I say more

Who do not all share BRAGS side of things or agree that a buy out of the club can be achieved by fans alone. BRAG is not the only opinion. You seem to think that because a person has a different view to what BRAG has, or does or wants, that they are not a Rovers supporter. That is totally wrong. It appears it is BRAGS way or no way at all. All Rovers supporters have a say in things, have opinions, not just BRAG.

Who do not all share BRAGS side of things or agree that a buy out of the club can be achieved by fans alone. BRAG is not the only opinion. You seem to think that because a person has a different view to what BRAG has, or does or wants, that they are not a Rovers supporter. That is totally wrong. It appears it is BRAGS way or no way at all. All Rovers supporters have a say in things, have opinions, not just BRAG.

I think BRAG are trying to say that *at the moment* there are no other options other than to sit back do nothing, or to back the Investment Trust bid. If there was another option then that would have to be looked at, and i'd expect that BRAG are prepared to work with any other interested parties.

clearly you didnt read what I put... i used the word SUPPORTERS not BRAG .. like i said BRAG is made up of supporters.

Sorry to see that this is your last post, I think that many fans appreciate what you have done thus far. The problem over the last week or so is the negative perception of BRAG. Like I said earlier in this thread I worked very very closely with you at the start of the Steve Kean out protests and I know that you have the best interests of the club at heart but work needs to be done on changing perceptions of fans if you want a mandate to take this forward. This website is not really changed, it's just that fans are feeling frustrated and angry.

I agree with Darrenrover, Venky's are not going to do anything until they know what division Rovers will be playing in, they are not talking to anyone at the moment and all approaches to buy the club or even to help them are being totally blanked, but that will change once Rovers survival/relegation are sorted.

Kamy, I agree. I also am grateful that what he has done has helped highlight the situation at the club.

But sadly have come across rather militant for awhile. There are other views, methods or ways of doing things other than BRAGs, which they need to listen too. But it appears if anybody says anything different to BRAG, they are not supporters.

But I also accept they are like all of us, mere supporters who care for the club. In a situation they have never been in before. That is probable the same for us all as well.

Archived