BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BBC Radio Lancashire this Wednesday

I definitely know who Braddock is, and you couldn't be further from the truth. He is a bigger and more loyal Rover than most posters on the forum, and talks more sense too. See you on Tuesday, Braddock

I thought Mother's day was Sunday?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitely know who Braddock is, and you couldn't be further from the truth. He is a bigger and more loyal Rover than most posters on the forum, and talks more sense too. See you on Tuesday, Braddock

You to Giant. Here's hoping for a positive result!

Although I believe Braddock you are a genuine fan that avatar does make me want to puke as well keep it if you like but to have a picture of one of the hated men in this regime is not a good idea esp. since he blocked the sale of his baby to qatar many people are not happy justifyably so. Listening to that chat with both Pauls it was quite telling because before that int I got an email from Paul Hunt and he stated he hoped more community events would re-engage the fans and help them feel better about the club to which I replied it wouldn't and that the owners need to engage with the supporters more often he also stated we should try to ignore all the negative stuff and cheer the team to safety even though like one of the earlier callers the subject of Ryan Nelsen was brought up I have though asked him for now we should cheer the team to safety but in the summer these questions need answering I will let you all know if I get a response. I thought what was very telling was that Paul Agnew stated he thought coco was thrown to the wolves and he was very inexperienced makes me wonder if he was one of the people in the coup that tried to get him sacked?.

britains-pet-obesity-epidemic-fat-cats-and-du-T-DndpwW.jpeg

Is this our BIGGER and loyal rover?

Google Images seems to think so.

Looks more like a tiddles than a rover to me. Infact, that fat cat reminds me of the protest crew, in need of a good PR agent.

Looks more like a tiddles than a rover to me. Infact, that fat cat reminds me of the protest crew, in need of a good PR agent.

Really that's a tiddles, well I never, google images brings it up straight away. Should have gone with the hamster.

I think a personal trainer is more likely required than a PR man, looking at the fat cat. But hey ho you think Braddock talks sense, so I'll assume logic isn't your strong suit either.

Hope you like your flowers on Sunday.

Really that's a tiddles, well I never, google images brings it up straight away. Should have gone with the hamster.

I think a personal trainer is more likely required than a PR man, looking at the fat cat. But hey ho you think Braddock talks sense, so I'll assume logic isn't your strong suit either.

Hope you like your flowers on Sunday.

I like the idea of hamster supporting the Rovers. Running around in circles could be likened to the way in which Braddock winds up some folk and has them going hell for leather to nowhere in particular.

I know who braddock is.....and hes a right cock...

I definitely know who Braddock is, and you couldn't be further from the truth.

Oh. So the pompous, obnoxious nature of the majority of his / her posts and the constant WUMing are all a front! Fantastic. What a jolly jape.

I like the idea of hamster supporting the Rovers. Running around in circles could be likened to the way in which Braddock winds up some folk and has them going hell for leather to nowhere in particular.

Braddock doesn't wind me up, in fact I find it highly amusing that someone comes on spouting about fans etc and yet appears unwilling to do anything he says others should.

Braddock doesn't wind me up, in fact I find it highly amusing that someone comes on spouting about fans etc and yet appears unwilling to do anything he says others should.

Looks like she's got herself a second account...

Looks like she's got herself a second account...

I'm male.

Such as?

These things have to be done as a collective.

Best places to start are the Darwen End and Blackburn Lower, and I don't frequent either of those areas.

I'm male.

Such as?

These things have to be done as a collective.

Best places to start are the Darwen End and Blackburn Lower, and I don't frequent either of those areas.

Front Row of family stand, so your just a kid then?

Front Row of family stand, so your just a kid then?

Nope. Been going for nearly twenty years. We requested to keep the seats since we'd been in them for about 9 years when I got too old and they let us. The seats are too good to give up.

Select 'my content' from your profile and read.

What things? Best place to start what?

Bizarre reply.

I presumed you were talking about my recent requests to start songs for individual players, or my constant hopes of the fans getting behind the team.

Only to those who don't want to see any positives or won't be buying a ticket. And frankly, I'm not overlyconcerned by those people.

I think the bank manager will. I honestly think we will struggle to hit 10k season tickets...

Archived