• Created
  • Last Reply

Mr Black: will you please join the roll of shame :-

Mrs Desai

The Chuckle Brothers

Coco Kean

Mr PNE Agnew

John "lock them up, hang them high" Newsham

Paul "apologetic, sorry not my fault, can't do owt" Hunt.

and the rest of the tremblers

John "lock them up, hang them high" Newsham :lol: (Coffee on keyboard moment)

Just been on talksport ... There's only 30 unhappy fans . Too good to go down. ... He's a pillock like the rest

The too good to go down? That's laughable, we will be incredibly lucky to stay up.

I guess we will see how many unhappy fans there are against Norwich.

Just been on talksport ... There's only 30 unhappy fans . Too good to go down. ... He's a pillock like the rest

Then clearly there will be no blame attached to the fans if we go down !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So why the feck does Coco have a body guard ?

What a bunch of good, honest people we have working for the club nowadays. Makes you proud to be a fan.

Just heard it and he didn't say much wrong imo..... considering he was probably stood in muttley's office.

1. Rem he would have missed the pre Christmas protests. Since then protests have fallen away as futility and the feeling of helplessness have come to the fore. Also I know personally that a number of people who were on the early matches like myself just stay away from Ewood these days.

2. He as much as admitted Kean had screwed up in losing experienced players and entrusting the future of the club to kids. He didn't elaborate and I wouldn't expect someone in his position to either.

3. He said exactly what I have said on here since way back at the beginning of the season, namely that if you have to score 3 or more to win a match you are history.

Let it pass. Eric Black is not our enemy.

Be nice though for all these media johnny's to actually ask a few Blackburn supporters for their comments.

Not heard the interview - from the sounds of what people have posted it sounds like the usual drivel.

However, open question, at this stage of the season what should management do ? Carry on with the continual optimistic approach - or just come out and say we are c**p ?

Personally I think we are too far down the line this season - asking the players to wake up and smell the coffee - its just too late. I am sure morale must be pretty fragile - as Kean keeps pointing out we have the youngest team in the Premiership.

Somehow they have to keep up morale and hope the players respond. It worked last year - but we had far more experience in the team then.

Not heard the interview - from the sounds of what people have posted it sounds like the usual drivel.

However, open question, at this stage of the season what should management do ? Carry on with the continual optimistic approach - or just come out and say we are c**p ?

Personally I think we are too far down the line this season - asking the players to wake up and smell the coffee - its just too late. I am sure morale must be pretty fragile - as Kean keeps pointing out we have the youngest team in the Premiership.

Somehow they have to keep up morale and hope the players respond. It worked last year - but we had far more experience in the team then.

It's possible to do all that, while at the same time talking common sense. They ask for it.

I don't pay a lot of attention to your posts dmtp but weren't you a staunch defender of the current regime? If you weren't then I apologise but if you were how come you couldn't 'smell the coffee'?

I don't pay a lot of attention to your posts dmtp but weren't you a staunch defender of the current regime? If you weren't then I apologise but if you were how come you couldn't 'smell the coffee'?

I love you to.

It is amazing - you don't pay a lot of attention to my posts - and yet more often than not seem to respond - hey ho, I'll try and not let it get me down.

"staunch defender of the current regime" .... hmmm. I agree I don't fall into the witch hunt, Venky's are evil category - but I wouldn't put myself down in anyway shape or form as a staunch defender.

Unfortunately you say something on this MB that could be in anyway deemed as positive - and you are immediately demonized as being a Venky's/Kean supporter. Equally dare to question the various rumour's going around the internet, and you are suddenly in league with the devil. I know some people find it a strange concept - but there is actually a middle ground.

Relegation would be a painful lesson for all of us - for those that couldn't smell the coffee, for those that can only ever smell coffee (even when there isn't any) - and for those of us that occasionally go to Starbucks for a latte.

Kean is Minister of Propaganda.

And that would appear to be one of the few jobs he does well. How a manager with his record gets the sympathy of the majority of the press - while the suffering fans are hung out to dry - is amazing. Though begrudging - you have to admire how Kean and his agent have handled the media.

DMTP - You ain't half changed your tune pal....I remember you were a pro-venkys poster not too long ago....Have you finally woken up then???

Please read my previous post in response to nodrog.

Feel free to look back through all my posts - I don't think I have ever been pro-Venky's or Kean - I have just tried to be balanced in my thoughts.

Perm .. Why are the venkys not evil? They have ruined us devil style

There is so much more going on in the world that could be described as evil. What has happened to Rovers is sad, but IMO I don't think it has been pre-meditated by Venky's - they just took poor advice and dug a hole they found difficult to get out of.

And that would appear to be one of the few jobs he does well. How a manager with his record gets the sympathy of the majority of the press - while the suffering fans are hung out to dry - is amazing. Though begrudging - you have to admire how Kean and his agent have handled the media.

I remember you being very pro-Venky's for a long time until you finally woke up. You are of course entitked to change your mind as events do change perceptions but be careful because the Great Fat One on here will accuse you of gross hypocrisy. The cognoscenti of course warned about Venkys' right from the outset.

There is so much more going on in the world that could be described as evil. What has happened to Rovers is sad, but IMO I don't think it has been pre-meditated by Venky's - they just took poor advice and dug a hole they found difficult to get out of.

Venky's cost cutting has been savage and has hurt the club in a devastating way, all premeditated.

While I agree it needed to be done, it was done with far too much haste and will result in relegation. The trimming should have been spread over a couple of seasons to keep more experience at the club.

Archived