BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kean needs to get as far away from Blackburn Rovers as possible. I have never seen a guy hated that much in the world of football. Not even when a stupid fan ran on the the pitch and hit the ref in the Denmark-Sweden game.

If, and thats a big if, Kean somehow were to continue his affiliation with my beloved club it better be as waterboy in our Greenland academy ( As far away from any real influence as possible)

Nixon is pro Kean , Cryer is not really sure what is happening ...

Nick Harris is the one who appears to be right on Venkys ......

I am going for , he has been offered another job within the club ...

If Kean is still the manager in August , Blackburn Rovers are as good as finished....

Nixon is pro Kean , Cryer is not really sure what is happening ...

Nick Harris is the one who appears to be right on Venkys ......

I am going for , he has been offered another job within the club ...

If Kean is still the manager in August , Blackburn Rovers are as good as finished....

agreed. I bet they want rid but are frightened he'll talk. The reality is that no one would give two hoots what Kean had to say but you know Nixon would run with the story and give it press.

agreed. I bet they want rid but are frightened he'll talk. The reality is that no one would give two hoots what Kean had to say but you know Nixon would run with the story and give it press.

Coyle and Kean ..Anderson is their agent ..

Nixon never calls them ....

Time will tell , but a long time since Nixon guessed right !

Would his editor give him much space for such a Kean story now, though? Championship teams aren't generally considered all that newsworthy. I guess we'll know at 11 o'clock ish. Yawn.

OMG so the Agent does own us then. Just as much money being drained from the club and we'll probably end up wth a new Patsy Manager who's on the books of SEM. As fo PNE Agnew that is a fecking 2 fingers to the Rovers fans with a kick in the balls thrown in.

Completely agree Paul. We need to sort out the senior management team out starting with a good and experienced CEO. The playing side management is vital but the overall management of BRFC is the no1 priority.

Yeah, but that wont happen overnight - if at all. Sticking with Kean, accepting his influence, accepting the continued fans unrest, giving him more time and money, while hoping that Venky's sort out a management structure, is likely to see us down into the 1st Div PDQ. The club has to try to halt this slide as quickly as possible.

There's so much wrong at Ewood, time is of the essence. What a problem.

Would his editor give him much space for such a Kean story now, though? Championship teams aren't generally considered all that newsworthy. I guess we'll know at 11 o'clock ish. Yawn.

you'd think not but the sorry state of affairs at the club is still getting headlines. The story in the mail confirms to me what I've been told and that Kean has until tomorrow to accept this 'new role' (Hopefully dog crap picker upper or chewing gum scraper in the blackburn end) which hopefully he'll reject it and disappear forever.

you'd think not but the sorry state of affairs at the club is still getting headlines. The story in the mail confirms to me what I've been told and that Kean has until tomorrow to accept this 'new role' (Hopefully dog crap picker upper or chewing gum scraper in the blackburn end) which hopefully he'll reject it and disappear forever.

Not sure he will if Nick Harris is right about the wages

This decision is, once again, baffling.

If Kean doesn't have any say on transfers or the starting XI and tactics, that's a massive bonus, but with it brings so many more negative problems. He remains at a club where some players don't like him, however those players are probably our most valuable assets and will probably leave.

Agnew as the Director of Communications is baffling. Always liked Hunt, as he was very approachable. I don't get the same vibe from Agnew.

One problem solved, three more created in its place. Baffling.

This decision is, once again, baffling.

If Kean doesn't have any say on transfers or the starting XI and tactics, that's a massive bonus, but with it brings so many more negative problems. He remains at a club where some players don't like him, however those players are probably our most valuable assets and will probably leave.

Agnew as the Director of Communications is baffling. Always liked Hunt, as he was very approachable. I don't get the same vibe from Agnew.

One problem solved, three more created in its place. Baffling.

SEM/Kentaro is your answer.

Archived