BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stand by my theory, new manager soon goes on a little bad run of five games without a win, gets sacked, kean regains the manager role and leads the team towards the playoffs...it's all part of the plan! :wacko:

These owners need removing, time to get MP's involved and take this to the highest level. We cannot have foreigners taking the Pi55 out of our heritage!

VENKYS OUT OUT OUT

I can't put into words my hatred and disgust for the group of bast#rds & stupid B*tch, killing our club.

Honestly think they are playing a sick joke on us. Sticking two fingers up at the fans.

I Can just imagine Kean's smirk now.

Please football authorities help us rid our club of these crooks.

What lengths will people go to for a few quid? I'm absolutely blown away by all this. Being a Rovers supporter always filled me with pride. An honest club. An honest town. Succeeding amongst massive cities, and more often than not making them look pretty stupid. Now we've been infiltrated by absolute scum, intent on destroying a town. Kean, Venky's, Anderson, Agnew et al can all just (Please don't use that word again) off. Utter scum. These arseholes can rot in hell. ###### money. I despise the human nature of greed. Are they not rich enough?

So Kean "Steps down" to a new role, where he will be out of the attention of the fans but still pulling the stings?

And we're supposed to be happy with that?

**** off for christ sake, just get rid of the clown.

If this is true lets try and scrape some positives together.

New manager asked to take over who they are happy with, "not if Kean is there" - hopefully sacked.

New manager comes with Kean still employed, results pick up but all staff want him gone and argue he is having a detrimental effect on club - hopefully sacked.

No manager is willing to come - hopefully sacked.

All/Most staff threaten to quit without signing non-disclosure agreements if Kean stays - hopefully sacked.

New manager comes, results stay bad, everyone at club blames Kean - hopefully sacked.

Chairman and other board members hired but are unwilling, before coming or after, to work with Kean - hopefully sacked.

A good few first team players are willing to stay but only if Kean doesn't - hopefully sacked.

I know I'm clutching at straws but I describe myself as a realist who prefers to be optimistic and being pessimistic is normally pointless in my eyes and offers little to the argument.....as we are all thinking it deep down anyway and it doesn't need constantly repeated.

What if he stays, a new manager comes, with a board, and yet Kean isn't involved in transfer dealings or anything concerning the first team.....I'm sure he will always try and exert his influence but the club might be able to limit the damage he can cause.

End of the day him staying in any non-cleaning capacity is unacceptable and this I'm sure will become apparent to the owners soon enough.

I take a small bit of pleasure for the fact Kean will not want to give up being manager...

Kean will be the one laughing at us, if he is still here in any capasity I fear he will still be the manager just not in title no matter who is supposdly in the position (I predict an even bigger YES MAN than kean).

Venkys think we are stupid enough to fall for just changing his title within the club.

Going to get extremely messy this over the summer. I can see the hunt for a manager dragging on and on for a long while. Forget summer signings thats all I cna say, it'll be August before Venky's find someone willing to work with Kean still involved at the club in any form whatsoever.

Pleased that he won't be manager and won't be on tv every day on SSN, however annoyed that Mrs D is so stubborn that she thinks just taking him out of the managers job will make us all happy.

It all hinges on who Rovers get as a manager, and unfortunately for us lot, if they have taken Keans advice and promoted Agnew, you can bet your mortgage that Kean will be suggesting managerial candidates to succeed him like he's earned the right to do it or something. It just gets stranger and stranger and more irritating.

He has to be removed from the club full stop, along with Agnew.

I suppose what is taking so long is the fact that they haven't been able to think up a nifty little job for Kean to be moved into yet. Fully expect some stupid title and a whole lot of peed off Rovers fans come next week.

Also, I expect we'll end up with some useless manager who is an SEM client.

My personal nightmare would be he stays on, in a different role.

Still able to poison the club, but out of the firing line.

It would actually make us worse off.

Kean out chants will never stop.....may have a few more names thrown in agnew out, desia out , orr out, but kean out will always be the loudest. scum complete scum as out of place as some braindead chav asbo kid would be running the bank of england, its not right it stinks of corruption.

Starting with the board members said to be ready to quit?

Well Burnley Bob won't go while there is a euro's jolly on the table, Gandhi Babu, Mahesh Gupta, Vineeth Rao - Venkys or owners puppets , Simon Hunt and Karen silk only ones who seem to have any backbone and can't see them letting Karen silk go with any info she has on transactions.

If this is true lets try and scrape some positives together.

New manager asked to take over who they are happy with, "not if Kean is there" - hopefully sacked.

New manager comes with Kean still employed, results pick up but all staff want him gone and argue he is having a detrimental effect on club - hopefully sacked.

No manager is willing to come - hopefully sacked.

All/Most staff threaten to quit without signing non-disclosure agreements if Kean stays - hopefully sacked.

New manager comes, results stay bad, everyone at club blames Kean - hopefully sacked.

Chairman and other board members hired but are unwilling, before coming or after, to work with Kean - hopefully sacked.

A good few first team players are willing to stay but only if Kean doesn't - hopefully sacked.

I know I'm clutching at straws but I describe myself as a realist who prefers to be optimistic and being pessimistic is normally pointless in my eyes and offers little to the argument.....as we are all thinking it deep down anyway and it doesn't need constantly repeated.

What if he stays, a new manager comes, with a board, and yet Kean isn't involved in transfer dealings or anything concerning the first team.....I'm sure he will always try and exert his influence but the club might be able to limit the damage he can cause.

End of the day him staying in any non-cleaning capacity is unacceptable and this I'm sure will become apparent to the owners soon enough.

Or new manager comes in has to report to owners through kean thus has bust up with kean and new manager gets sacked. Or board has to report through kean thus has bust up and board get sacked.

Can see the never ending circle of kean stabbing people in the back at the club just to cling to a cushy pay packet by constantly running crying to desai. Well (Please don't use that word again) you kean and (Please don't use that word again) you desai for ruining our club you corrupt illegitimates!

Absolutely unbelievable.

Hunt goes for "cost cutting", as will, I would think many of the staff at Ewood, yet Coco stays on same salary in a non descript role and Agnew promoted to a role when we have feck all to communicate.

Total and utter b o l l o c k s.

Our club has died.

So Kean stays in a different capacity but on the same salary - now we know why Hunt went for reasons of economy - and Agnew, Kean's trusty right-hand man is promoted to the board of directors. I pity the poor sap who is dumb enough to apply for the manager's job as he will walk into cries of "Venky's Out", "Kean Out", "Agnew Out" on the opening day of the season. Nothing is clearly going to change until the owners are booted out. One assumes that Agnew, if promoted to the Board of Directors, will be involved in appointing the new manager. Just when you think it can't get any worse it sinks to a whole new level. I wouldn't blame any player for walking out of this shambles. I don't know about a new strip, why not send the players out dressed as clowns, it would fit in with the rest of the circus.

This is why I urged caution yesterday, I had a feeling that this wouldn't be that straight forward.

At the moment all of this is still rumour (even though Nick Harris has excellent sources), no one from within the inner circle is talking to anyone, so literally ANYTHING could still happen.

The whole thing is just a complete farce, which is hurtling towards chaos/meltdown. There is no chance that the club can continue to operate in this chaotic way for much longer, something will have to give.

The whole thing is just a complete farce, which is hurtling towards chaos/meltdown. There is no chance that the club can continue to operate in this chaotic way for much longer, something will have to give.

Sums everything up for me. Venkys out.

Unfortunately it will be the supporters and the town that was proudly associated with Blackburn Rovers pre 19th November 2010 that will suffer meanwhile Kean, Venky's, Agnew and the The "Owners" will all walk away somewhat richer.

Archived