BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

I think we need to consider that for Venkys he has been a loyal employee - so to give him time to consider the options they have put to him isn't unreasonable. As fans we just want back of him - but I suppose we have to be patient and hope for once they make the right decision.

He's been a little rat who deserves no options------apart from the machine gun or the noose. :angry:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they make Kean Director of Football, Agnew Director of Communications and promote Black to manager then in a stroke Venkys have changed everything on paper, at no extra cost to themselves, and everything stays just the same. One assumes that if Kean stays Simon Hunt and Karen Silk will be heading for the door marked exit. So much for a summer trying to rebuild the club with a view to trying to regain Premier League football. We face a summer of total chaos for the ship is clearly sinking and the players will be scrambling for the last lifeboat.

RIP BRFC...what manager worth his salt his going to work under venkys/Kean/Agnew + the one we can't mention .........the club is screwed up big time.

League one 2013/14 looks like our future.. :angry:

My personal nightmare would be he stays on, in a different role.

Still able to poison the club, but out of the firing line.

It would actually make us worse off.

Exactly-what chance would any new manager stand with that creature whispering his poison behind his back? The Sam Rant destroyed whatever was left of the "Steve's a great guy but........" line of crap we still hear from time to time, most recently by Cryer!

Seems like Kean's playing hardball and waiting for them to either pay his entire contract up +a large compensation fee of some kind(+ another very big fee if they want him to keep his mouth shut after leaving!!) OR just let him carry on as is, judging by how pathetically stubborn both parties are i cant see either of them budging sufficiently, i don't see a way this can really end anytime soon its a total Catch22(we and the team are the 1s loosing out) and no new manager in their right mind will come in untill its all been completely settled.

Shortly followed by...

@GrahamJones_MP

It would be embarrassing for Kean to work at Ewood or Brockhall having been removed as manager surely? People will laugh at him.

So he doesn't really know more than anyone else does. ;)

You would think he would be pretty embrassed and apologetic for getting caught drink driving, 90 percent of the peformances last season, how hated he is by the fans of the club he works at, getting the club relegated, getting caught drunk and making foul mouthed false accusations about a player who is no longer at the club and a manager that was sacked that he replaced who is waving at him as he takes his team up to the league Kean fell out.

He has no shame he is just a scum-bag he is the worst kind of person.

I've been thinking, with the rumors going around of Kean being removed as the manager but still a the club, what are the chances of him being put on extended "gardening leave" to see out his contract?

As money seems to be an overiding factor in most of venkys decisions keeping him till his contract expires would cost the club 1.5 million but, if rumours are true, it would cost us 2 million to sack him.

If they make Kean Director of Football, Agnew Director of Communications and promote Black to manager then in a stroke Venkys have changed everything on paper, at no extra cost to themselves, and everything stays just the same. One assumes that if Kean stays Simon Hunt and Karen Silk will be heading for the door marked exit. So much for a summer trying to rebuild the club with a view to trying to regain Premier League football. We face a summer of total chaos for the ship is clearly sinking and the players will be scrambling for the last lifeboat.

This post should be pinned somewhere prominent. Because i'd wager my house on this chain of events happening over the next few weeks.

I think this is highly probable except Black might not play ball.

My gut feel is that simply they cannot afford to pay him off his full entitlement. Two days of negotiations to tell him he is sacked? That would eclipse all the idiotic things the Indians have done so far. The turd will have dug his heels in, asked for a full settlement (which he is entitled to) and the the Indians compromise is a role within the club. This is a man who has only thought of himself since the day he was born and if he can't get his own way would be prepared to wreak as much havoc as he can. If his record on the pitch matched his record of selfishness we would have won the Champions League last night.

So much for lots of us getting excited at the thought of renewing our season tickets in the wake of his departure.

Alan Nixon article says Kean is staying as manager and is in control to make a couple of changes to the executive staff

how good this info is tho???

Does Nick Harris have better contacts with Owners than Nicko.

Plus if Kean was staying he would have been all over the media telling everyone that he is staying and is now looking forward to next season and making changes to the Playing staff

Has any manager ever had the power to make changes to the executive staff??

Has any manager been so unpopular with the support, told untruth after untruth and most importantly had an absolutely appalling record as manager and kept his job?

Unprecedented Ricky, we're not dealing with footballing people, all bets are off with this lot...

Alan Nixon article says Kean is staying as manager and is in control to make a couple of changes to the executive staff

how good this info is tho???

Does Nick Harris have better contacts with Owners than Nicko.

Plus if Kean was staying he would have been all over the media telling everyone that he is staying and is now looking forward to next season and making changes to the Playing staff

Have you a link?

venky's are THE most irritating sickening bunch of tossers i have ever known... if there's no news it can only mean that kean is still manager.

from the determination of a new start to hope destroying despondency, all in 24 hours.

venky's out.

Archived