BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It true no words can do justice to the contempt and anger I feel for those stupid and ignorant morons.

If no season-ticket holder had renewed they'd be off with their tails between their legs. Just a thought.

It may be that Alan Nixon is right or has a version of the truth. I suspect his source emanates from Steve Kean and if that's the case then the executive changes alluded to are likely to include a more prominent role for Paul Agnew.

Of course, if his source is Kean then this may turn out not quite as has been written. On that basis I still hold out some hope for the future.

If Kean is in charge then we will have to swallow it for a while and hope that the misplaced loyalty of Mrs. Desai doesn't leave us mortally wounded. However, if Paul Agnew has a higher profile then he had better start thinking about how much damage his anti-fan, pro-Kean has done to his limited credibility. He runs the risk of having to move to Surrey to avoid the derision of the supporters of this great club.

So I hope that Alan Nixon is just repeating a story which is more fantasy than truth.

We all know that The Rao's brothers want to sack Kean! why does Mrs D NOT BLOODY listen to them. She did once say that her Brother Balaji was a 'football expert'. so listen to the expert and not to the manager who fans do not want him at the club in any role with the club.

I wonder if the Rao's brothers had bought the club without Mrs D whether we would have been in a better place and would have a better quality manager???

If they make Kean Director of Football, Agnew Director of Communications and promote Black to manager then in a stroke Venkys have changed everything on paper, at no extra cost to themselves, and everything stays just the same. One assumes that if Kean stays Simon Hunt and Karen Silk will be heading for the door marked exit. So much for a summer trying to rebuild the club with a view to trying to regain Premier League football. We face a summer of total chaos for the ship is clearly sinking and the players will be scrambling for the last lifeboat.

This is a true doomsday scenario.

On a couple of occasions at press meetings did Kean not say that boardroom decisions of any kind were nothing to do with him.

Venkys out,Kean out,Anderson out,Agnew out,All parasites and scum.

Assuming he has been offered another position, I wonder what will happen if he says "No thanks I like being manager".

The fact that he has gone home to think about things suggests he cannot hold all of the cards, surely. Otherwise I think we would have heard from Kean by now.

Assuming also that Harris is close to Desai and Nicko is close to Kean, could they both be using their contacts to try to outline their positions? Venkys saying he is no longer manager but Kean saying yes I am - at least until the end of Sunday.

If Kean is bring allowed to make recommendations for directors, first of all WTF but secondly, he still has their trust and respect. This being the case there is no way they will sack him. However, they must be acutely aware that Kean cannot remain manager if the club is to avoid meltdown.

Yet Kean will not stand down. As the likes of Cundy and co say "Why should he?" but don't try to say he is dignified.

I'm going to say Kean will continue to put himself first and he will continue to believe he is capable as a football manager. It's all about how Venkys react to that. If we really are debt free (ho ho) then there should be no problem getting a loan based on equity in the club - at least enough to pay him off (barring a stupid payout clause).

If they can't or won't, then we must not be in a good financial position and/or Kean has dirt on them. What other explanations are there?

, Agnew Director of Communications

There was a rumour six months ago suggesting Agnew was interested in becoming CEO with another Ewood Park employee taking on Agnew's role if PR etc.

This is becoming something like a Frantz Kafka novel. It's getting beyond the bizarre and logical.

It's got to the stage, where you think one thing will happen and something else comes out of left field.

I can't understand why the "authorities" haven't taken action when it's sooo obvious that there are problems, irregularities and strange goings on.

In all my years following the Rovers, I've never come across anything quite like this in any club in any division.

Mrs Desai, how do you manage to run any business at all. At a time when Indian business needs to show that they can compete on the world stage, you do this to Blackburn Rovers, which was a competently run business, an example of how to run a football club.

And then you got your hands on it.

This is becoming something like a Frantz Kafka novel. It's getting beyond the bizarre and logical.

It's got to the stage, where you think one thing will happen and something else comes out of left field.

I can't understand why the "authorities" haven't taken action when it's sooo obvious that there are problems, irregularities and strange goings on.

In all my years following the Rovers, I've never come across anything quite like this in any club in any division.

Mrs Desai, how do you manage to run any business at all. At a time when Indian business needs to show that they can compete on the world stage, you do this to Blackburn Rovers, which was a competently run business, an example of how to run a football club.

And then you got your hands on it.

I cannot help thinking , that Venkys are fronting it for someone ...Who is Keans agent ? Just a thought !

It is an absolute comedy of errors , no one can make a decision to sack Kean , the worst manager in BRFC history .

It is not difficult , Kean You ARE Fired !!!

Simples

Archived