BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

For those criticising Nicko, you should remember he was the first to break all of the following:

Venkys buying.

Anderson link.

Kean to get job.

Kean to get contract.

Agnew promotion.

Hunt email.

This guy used to have contacts at the club - especially in the leaky Ince days. Now he is Kean's mouthpiece as far as I'm concerned.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are one or two , who thought he had washed his hands with us ...

This would explain the delays ..

Who is the puppet and who is the puppeteer ?

For me it's puppeteer who is the silent partner, sent the puppet to meet the other puppets, to tell them what the next act in this sorry tale will be.... IMO

This guy used to have contacts at the club - especially in the leaky Ince days. Now he is Kean's mouthpiece as far as I'm concerned.

He clearly does put a pro Kean slant on things but he has been right on all those areas I mentioned above and I've no reason to doubt him now.

Even Cryer confirms that Agnew is about to be made Director of Comms, that's a huge sign that Kean will survive,

I think people criticise Nicko because he always seems to be delivering bad news.

Venky's had a chance last season to get rid of Steve Kean and didn't take it. They have had the same opportunity again this summer and if reports are to be believed though he is to be removed as manager it will be to a position of greater influence, where he will more or less be running the club. Venky's have just confirmed one of two things by doing this.

• They don't have or are unwilling to part with the cash to rid our club of this parasite.

• There are people beyond Venky's really calling the shots, where by Kean can somehow, after all that has happened, manage to have an even stronger position in the club, where he can suggest directors and managers, who will all sing from the Venky's hymn sheet without question.

I'm leaning toward the latter. We have seen how people at board level, who wanted the best for the club and dare challenge the regime, have been removed. That septic human being Paul Agnew now looks like he will be having a major say in the running of club too.

Our club has been poisoned by a couple of degenerates, the likes of which you wouldn't want patting your dog. They are out for the sole purpose of using a football club and a community as a cash cow to accumulate their own wealth. They have shown that they don't have the clubs interests at heart, they have no moral conscious for what they are doing and continue to give the two fingered salute to the fans who have been at the club for generations.

The only option left is to boycott the club. I will not be party to any of the goings on at Rovers while these scumbags are in charge.

Venky's had a chance last season to get rid of Steve Kean and didn't take it. They have had the same opportunity again this summer and if reports are to be believed though he is to be removed as manager it will be to a position of greater influence, where he will more or less be running the club. Venky's have just confirmed one of two things by doing this.

• They don't have or are unwilling to part with the cash to rid our club of this parasite.

• There are people beyond Venky's really calling the shots, where by Kean can somehow, after all that has happened, manage to have an even stronger position in the club, where he can suggest directors and managers, who will all sing from the Venky's hymn sheet without question.

I'm leaning toward the latter. We have seen how people at board level, who wanted the best for the club and dare challenge the regime, have been removed. That septic human being Paul Agnew now looks like he will be having a major say in the running of club too.

Our club has been poisoned by a couple of degenerates, the likes of which you wouldn't want patting your dog. They are out for the sole purpose of using a football club and a community as a cash cow to accumulate their own wealth. They have shown that they don't have the clubs interests at heart, they have no moral conscious for what they are doing and continue to give the two fingered salute to the fans who have been at the club for generations.

The only option left is to boycott the club. I will not be party to any of the goings on at Rovers while these scumbags are in charge.

Boycotts are all well and good, but we must fight the foe from within the club.

I think people criticise Nicko because he always seems to be delivering bad news.

It's because as a (former) messageboarder he knows exactly what this all means to us yet you can almost sense a smile on his face as he types out 'bad news' but always written in a pro-Kean stance.

"Keep up" is the smug phrase I always remember of Nixon.

Still holding to the hope that Wednesday is the day where we get an announcement.

why Wednesday???

what your info Hughesy???

Rovers fans being kept in dark AGAIN by the owners.

they really need to start communication woth the fans!!! Pathetic!

For me it's puppeteer who is the silent partner, sent the puppet to meet the other puppets, to tell them what the next act in this sorry tale will be.... IMO

I keep trying to convince myself that Vankys are just niave fools when it comes to football, at best, romantics sold a dream built upon lies, who still haven't learnt the ropes and after a series of disasterous decisions will eventually come good to some extent. But more and more its hard dissuade myself from the conspiracy theories. I have resigned myself to the fact no organisation with power will investigate thouroughly the workings and goings on at BRFC, Venkys and Kentaro, if that time was ever going to come I felt it would have been after John Williams leaked letter, http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2012/01/15/revealed-the-letter-that-exposes-the-history-of-blackburn-rovers-crisis-150102/, which goes far from providing hard evidence but for me is enough of a smoking gun to warrant an investigation by the football authorities due to declarations of the executive board being instructed by SEM, SEM's client hired as manager without discussing with executive board, SEM/Kentaro 'advising' the the new owners, facilitating the deal, so it shows that SEM/Kentaro have so much influence on so many differnt levels which surely warrants an investigation.

The Jerome Anderson video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtbE9mT02, was very telling, just prior to JW's leaked letter, and just when rumours around SEM Kentaros involvement that were doing the rounds were at fever pitch.

If Jermone Anderson had nothing to hide, why would he go to great lenghts to fabricate so much unfounded nonsense, I think the rumours where getting too close too home and becoming too widespread plus the implications of JW's letter had him on the ropes. We are all supposed to believe he has no involvement in BRFC, but he is Kean's agent isn't he? Unfortunately if there is any wrong-doing going on it is in this case up to supporters or those who have BRFC at heart to prove that, the stress is not on Anderson/Kentao/Venkys/Kean to prove they are innocent.

There is a mass of confusion out there, I don't think anyone really knows what is going. No one close to the owners is talking to ANYONE. Nick Harris has the best links in Pune so will have got information from those links. Nicko obviously has good sources in the Kean camp has broke a number of correct stories relating to Kean.

At the moment it's better to just sit back and see what comes out in the next 48 hours, one thing is for sure, the club has become even more of a shambles in the last week or so, a situation which if allowed to continue well almost certainly lead to a complete and utter meltdown. IF Kean does retain any kind of influence or the manager's then prepare for fireworks.

There is a mass of confusion out there, I don't think anyone really knows what is going. No one close to the owners is talking to ANYONE. Nick Harris has the best links in Pune so will have got information from those links. Nicko obviously has good sources in the Kean camp has broke a number of correct stories relating to Kean.

At the moment it's better to just sit back and see what comes out in the next 48 hours, one thing is for sure, the club has become even more of a shambles in the last week or so, a situation which if allowed to continue well almost certainly lead to a complete and utter meltdown. IF Kean does retain any kind of influence or the manager's then prepare for fireworks.

What fireworks Kamy? I can't see anything affecting the decision making in Pune. It seems that every time any form of protest is undertaken or any attempt at communication is offered, Venky's just crank up the stupidity by another notch. I am at a total loss to explain why the man is still here. It can only be that he looks like an egg.

Logic says he`s been potted as manager,too much water under the bridge for him to stay.I wouldn`t be surprised if they haven`t approached a new manager and are waiting for a decision before announcements made.If Kean is to remain in the club they would want to have the new guy in place as a sweetener first.If things were to stay the same, with him as manager, Gobshite would have been all over the media by now,that you can gaurentee.I know there is a lot of speculation at the moment but too much money has been lost and the potential for far worse is still in play with him as manager,Its no longer a power trip for madam its simply gone to far.I guess we might have a lengthy delay to hear anything officially, as Kean, will have a gagging order and they, have to find another sucker that would take their crap.

This would be unbelievable news. Laughably unbelievable.

If it's true, then this woman must live in a completely different reality. Where are the fans who back Kean? He is our manager, but which fan actually wants him there? I'd be happy if I knew one.

Do they realise this? Do they think it's unimportant.

Rather than declaring war, I think they have instead shot themselves in the foot. With a thermonuclear device! From a business perspective this is a bad decision. Very very bad. That's why I find it so strange. From a business perspective it can only fail. Unless the world is completely wrong about Steve Kean, then this will cost them financially.

They've done it to themselves though.

Archived