BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

:lol:

What fireworks Kamy? I can't see anything affecting the decision making in Pune. It seems that every time any form of protest is undertaken or any attempt at communication is offered, Venky's just crank up the stupidity by another notch. I am at a total loss to explain why the man is still here. It can only be that he looks like an egg.

Looks like an egg :lol::lol: That's quality mate, been having bad morn so far but thats just busted me sides, nice one.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all those saying Kean couldn't keep his big fat mouth shut...

What else do you think Alan Nixon's article is???

Maybe Philip, but the article is flippant towards him and the supposed reasons behind the 'new strengthened position'.

I doubt he'd have written it like that had it been straight from his potty mouth.

if it is true, they can screw my season ticket right up where desai's fat arse dont shine, i wont be renewing, watching any games or buying anything rovers related while HE is still here, i despise that man more than bin laden, hitler, sadam husain and simon cowell put together.

• Moderation Lead

Nicko trolling on Steve Kean's behalf while he's MIA?

if it is true, they can screw my season ticket right up where desai's fat arse dont shine, i wont be renewing, watching any games or buying anything rovers related while HE is still here, i despise that man more than bin laden, hitler, sadam husain and simon cowell put together.

3 corpses and a man with ill fitting trousers. Sounds like our bench on match days.

Thanks Kamy for the update.

I just don't think the owners/cllub understand about fans views and concerns!!!

KEAN OUT!!!

They dont give a f*** about the fans, you are irrelevant !

I agree. This is the news being broken in as subtle a way as possible; using friends. If we see more come from Kean or the like in the next day or so, that will confirm it.

Your continued view of the Venkys is certainly being strengthened here Philip.

And I thought Cryer was exaggerating when he kept tweeting what chaos there is at Rovers!

A few people have alluded to it already, but it seems to me that Nicko's story is from a Kean/SEM source. Nick Harris seems to be getting info from sources close to Desai. Is there a power struggle between Venkys and Kean/SEM???

I've been thinking, with the rumors going around of Kean being removed as the manager but still a the club, what are the chances of him being put on extended "gardening leave" to see out his contract?

As money seems to be an overiding factor in most of venkys decisions keeping him till his contract expires would cost the club 1.5 million but, if rumours are true, it would cost us 2 million to sack him.

Entirely their own fault for putting their business into his agents hands for a time. Kean would have worked on a monthly rolling contract cos no other club would have come in for him would they?

'A fool and HER money are soon parted'.

And I thought Cryer was exaggerating when he kept tweeting what chaos there is at Rovers!

A few people have alluded to it already, but it seems to me that Nicko's story is from a Kean/SEM source. Nick Harris seems to be getting info from sources close to Desai. Is there a power struggle between Venkys and Kean/SEM???

... and think through the implications of what it means if there is indeed a power struggle.

Who should have all the power and who according to the law and FIFA regulations should have none....

If he had been sacked you would have thought they'd tell everyone straight away. Their well aware its what virtualy everyone connected with BRFC wants so why hide it. So sadly it seems they are all just trying to figure out a way to get around it and carry on as they were.

The agent involvement to date has been considerable and damage irrerperable - Kean, new contract for Kean, Jensen, Myles Anderson, Nick Blackman, have no chairman etc etc

How have they got away with it? Little old Blackburn so no one cares?

... and think through the implications of what it means if there is indeed a power struggle.

Who should have all the power and who according to the law and FIFA regulations should have none....

Theoretically, if what you are posing was true, surely there would be some proof somewhere? A paper trail? Bank statements?

Well I am certainly glad I didn't fall into their trap and renew my season ticket in April. Nice and simple for me now. Kean goes & is replaced with a real manager = I renew and buy the new shirt. Kean stays/Agnew promoted/Kean is replaced with another SEM coach not fit for purpose = no more money from me.

Theoretically, if what you are posing was true, surely there would be some proof somewhere? A paper trail? Bank statements?

I guess people have been looking, hence the move to take all business activity to India

If it is true, it's only a matter of time before some proof comes out. Somebody will leak something. The whole thing is even being played out in national newspapers!

Maybe some of the ITK's might know if anything implicating SEM/Kean will hit the press in the coming weeks?

TBH i think nicko is on a windup here chaps.......the guy just cant help feed his own ego at times, remember how he had this message up in arms on quite a regular occasions (cough 11 o clockers). I would take it with a pinch of salt.:tu:

tipped over the edge of caring about the club at present in terms of football......i have more support for sams legal case right now than i do about rovers and fingers crossed in a few years when everything shady comes to light i will support the crown prosecution services more than rovers in a cup final with 10 minutes to go

out of administration, league 2 clean house and kean in jail...........i'd have someones hand off if that was offered.

tipped over the edge of caring about the club at present in terms of football......i have more support for sams legal case right now than i do about rovers and fingers crossed in a few years when everything shady comes to light i will support the crown prosecution services more than rovers in a cup final with 10 minutes to go

out of administration, league 2 clean house and kean in jail...........i'd have someones hand off if that was offered.

Even more reason to look to our own devices to save the club - 26th May Windsor Suite http://www.brsit.co.uk/

Kean is a revolting person, video nasty proves what a lying back-stabber he is (as we knew), his language is from the gutter, the fans loathe him and he's the worst manager in our history!

So he's kept on :excl:

Pardon me if I suspect something really,really dodgy is going on.............

Archived