BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

I think people need to stop jumping to conclusions

I get the impression when Nicko left this board he has been trying to re-establish his sources within the club

at the end of the day since those 2 3 hour meetings we have heard absolutely nothing

if it was good news Keanochio would have been shouting from the rooftops about how good he is blah blah blah

he has quite obviously had talks with them and now is considering things the silence of our owners and coco speaks total volumes.

One thing about this whole sorry episode that shines through Venkys really need to sell the club

they are so out of their depth it would be very easy to take advantage of their naivety and the episode of Venkatesh having a chat in London with Alan Curbishley and Balaji asking Holloway's agent if he fancied the gig just illustrates the chaos behind the scenes

it just beggars belief.

Why we can't have like any other club a decent board, chairman,CEO who interview 5 or 6 candidates for manager like any other club.

There naivety to not appoint proper people to run the club has cost us massively thus far and if they carry on as they are not appointing proper people to run the club we will continue to suffer and for me sacking Keanochio is just the start on a very long & difficult road to retain our prem. status.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because the owners are clueless morons who don't give a ######.

Or through a series of errors in judgement they have dug themselves a hole so deep they cannot climb out of it.

I'm assuming we are talking about Venkys, btw. :unsure:

Simple as.... Steve Kean has to be removed from Rovers. 18 months and his record is around 25% win rate.

How he is still in a job, is crazy!

Hoilett's going, Yak want's out. Various other players can't stand him such as Givet.

The embarassing video were he not only brings the club into dispute Re: Allardyce but then saying top 10 and Carling cup?!!

Venkys need to get in a new ceo, give the team at Ewood power and improve communications.

Otherwise all that is going to happen is a mass exodus of fans at Ewood, even more than already, continued useless transfers and

selling any decent players we have and league 1 next year.

If Venky's change things now they can still turn it around amazingly but the longer this goes on at the current rate its just

horrible to be a Rovers fan.

Praying they see the light soon.

The blind cannot see, you know in your heart the Venky's will never do the right thing, as do I.

My issue is if I underperformed at my job with regards to hitting my targets I would lose my job. Steve Kean doesn't hit what we would consider a target and he seems safe, it is for this reason he is either complicit in the running and ownership of the club or his targets are not necesserilly football related, i.e targeted on what he brings ££££ and wage restructuring of the club.

My issue is if I underperformed at my job with regards to hitting my targets I would lose my job. Steve Kean doesn't hit what we would consider a target and he seems safe, it is for this reason he is either complicit in the running and ownership of the club or his targets are not necesserilly football related, i.e targeted on what he brings ££££ and wage restructuring of the club.

Of course he is complicit in the rip off we see before us. Kean is a very naughty boy in my humble opinion, I personally would not pish on his embers. Kean out, Venky's out. No compromise, no more BS, I blame that skunk Jerry for everything.

Of course he is complicit in the rip off we see before us. Kean is a very naughty boy in my humble opinion, I personally would not pish on his embers. Kean out, Venky's out. No compromise, no more BS, I blame that skunk Jerry for everything.

Of course I agree with this, its a level of complicitness. Is he a loyal employee selling out fans for his bosses who have spotted an oppertunity to make a quick quid or is he the boss and looking to make money from the demise of the club?

My theory (for what its worth)

He will be officially gone on Monday!

The only reason for the delay in breaking the news is to allow him to clear out his flat in Reed and his stuff at brockhall

As an ex-employee they are unlikely to want to pay for his protection any more and he will have claimed an immediate announcement could have put him in real danger (maybe Venkys have made a proper wise managment decision for once)

Just a thought - hope to christ it right!!

read the mirror article, whoops I missed off the "g" disgrace, i dont give a toss about vile agnew (who by the way isnt a rovers fan) trying to get rovers fans onside, never going to happen, im not going again now, they can go to hell

Archived