BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

I get the feeling these developments, once confirmed, might be a tipping point for many of us to find something different to think about on Saturdays. I just can't be a part of this corruption by way of my support or money.

BRFC is dead. I hope Venkys aren't far behind.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I very rarely post but always read the boards. I am curious as to whether picketing a football match would warrant people being arrested? I think that is now the best form of protest; both the fans attending the matches will put under pressure not to contribute and further flame the fire and more pressure/discontent aimed towards the corrupt power base aka Keane, Agnew, Anderson and Venkys will take place.

Andy Cryer confirming that Agnew joining the board, in turn that confirms that Kean has won his power struggle. There still a chance that he won't be manager but he will retain a big big influence, the fact that Mrs D accepted his proposal shows how influential he is.

Afraid the club is heading for meltdown now, there WILL be fireworks this week.

I can't say much more but this now confirms the whole thing stinks to high heaven. Sooner or later everyone will know the truth.

I hope you've got plenty of dirt to dish. If so the people 'running' the club will get everthing they deserve. That club is a stinking cesspit.

Kamy, there quite blatantly was never a power struggle. It's obvious to all now that Kean/SEM run our club and NOT Venkys. No doubt last week's meeting was Kean giving them orders, not the other way round.

That's me out too now until Kean/Jerome/SEM/Agnew and Venkys are gone. The club will always be in my blood but I'm not following these sewer rats or giving them the satisfaction of taking my money.

(Please don't use that word again) me! Never thought I could hate a single person this much. So infuriated that its hard to put the hatred toward these (Please don't use that word again)ups into words. Pardon my french..

I can't say much more but this now confirms the whole thing stinks to high heaven. Sooner or later everyone will know the truth.

Kean's won his power battle, he's staying at Rovers in the face of all logic and the club is in disarray on and off the field.

What are you waiting for ?

I don't have much faith in this supposed damning information. If anyone had concrete proof it would have been out there by now, (Please don't use that word again) what happens to the club after everything that's happened to it over the last 18 months. Rewarding incompetence? No. There's something else at work here. Kean has most likely been made defacto CEO but not because they're rewarding incompetence...

Imagine their CV's landing on your desk as a prospective employer:

Steve Kean

Employment history over the last 2 years

Overambitious coach with connections in high places

Manager

CEO

Paul Agnew

Employment history over the last 2 years

Mascot Photographer

Press Officer

Chairperson

It's a little hard to stomach, some honest people spend 40 years working for minimum wage without a single day's absence and always give 100%, these b######s blag their way to the top of the pile in less than two years despite incompetence, narcissism and controversy.

And then the bottom feeders like Nixon, the limpet hanging off everything SEM, playing along with the charade to ensure his next meal ticket.

Disgusting.

As i've said previously there is plenty of information being passed between various journos, but impossible to publish because of lack of documentary evidence, but sooner or later that situation will change. Everyone I talk say that the situation at Rovers stinks, now it's time to try and prove why it stinks.

This messageboard is the extent of my interest in rovers right now.

There are no redeeming features to the club, the players are crap and in the past you would care that you got good money when they left as you'd want the club to profit and prosper.....right now I hope they all go for nowt or stay with their crazy wages and speed up the administration it's our only hope.

Rotten to the core, some investigative journalist/phonetapper will get an astounding story some time. The sooner the better, rotten to the bloody core.

Kean's won his power battle, he's staying at Rovers in the face of all logic and the club is in disarray on and off the field.

What are you waiting for ?

Hear bloody hear. If you can't say it-------leak it to someone who will. Same goes for Philip.

Let's not see it brought into the open when the full damage is done.

As i've said previously there is plenty of information being passed between various journos, but impossible to publish because of lack of documentary evidence, but sooner or later that situation will change. Everyone I talk say that the situation at Rovers stinks, now it's time to try and prove why it stinks.

Then what information? Why not just put it out there?

You never know, someone might be able to confirm your take on things

Do you think Silk will now quit?

We've been told all season that 'things will come out' we've been told it and still nothing has. What the hell are people waiting for.

We've had cryptic clues and hearsay for 18 months. It's surely time for all the ITKers to actually get the truth out there. If you know something and you're sitting on it you are contributing to the downfall of our club!

The time has come to get the truth out there.

It's the thought of Agnew and Kean smugly laughing about it all at home while they count their dosh that particularly upsets me.

They're going to smash the grunny out of this club for their own personal ends unless they're stopped.

It's very upsetting.

We've been told all season that 'things will come out' we've been told it and still nothing has. What the hell are people waiting for.

We've had cryptic clues and hearsay for 18 months. It's surely time for all the ITKers to actually get the truth out there. If you know something and you're sitting on it you are contributing to the downfall of our club!

The club's on a non-league trajectory right now, there's nothing to be lost by coming out with it all.

+1000000

Plenty of rumours been thrown about. What's the difference if a supposed "ITK" starts a rumour?

Well once this is confirmed thats me done with Rovers until Venkys, Kean & Agnew out. Venkys had a final chance to put things right but they either just dont get it or there is something very corrupt going on.

VENKYS/KEAN HAVE WON...IM OUT!

Archived