BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

Everyone I talk say that the situation at Rovers stinks, now it's time to try and prove why it stinks.

It was already time for that when we signed Myles Anderson (and when Kean signed that new contract)!! Not having a go at you (journalists, on the other hand...), but surely an expose of wrongdoings at Rovers would have been a bit more newsworthy when we still were a PL club? It might already be too late, now that we're relegated.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those flowers I sent up to the Jack Walker statue late last year saying RIP Blackburn Rovers appears to have been correct.

Our club has been ruined. I fear there is no way back. The end is nigh.

We've been told all season that 'things will come out' we've been told it and still nothing has. What the hell are people waiting for.

We've had cryptic clues and hearsay for 18 months. It's surely time for all the ITKers to actually get the truth out there. If you know something and you're sitting on it you are contributing to the downfall of our club!

The time has come to get the truth out there.

I agree, and the earlier delays in publishing information (eg Agnew letter) were very misguided IMO.

However, it seems as though the information (perhaps verbal leaks from within the club) Kamy refers to HAS been passed on to journalists but is not being published without supporting evidence. I would hope any existing evidence might now be leaked by current employees of BRFC. Because if I was one of those people I would have very little faith in my future employment prospects under these goons.

Anything that can be shared MUST be shared in order to put more pressure on this bunch of football club rapists.

What possible legitimate grounds could Venkys have for keeping Kean?

What possible legitimate grounds could Venkys have for promoting Agnew to the board?

Is there anyone out there deluded enough to think the club ISN'T corrupt as ****?

Sod it, Bottom line here is......

Anderson STILL involved in Rovers had it verified plenty of times

Kean, Agnew both part of the trio which saw the Walkers trust sell to Venkys, had it verified by those who do know, there roles at rovers were pre-determined 3 months prior to the sale.

My last conversation with Agnew was quite eye opening, but he has ignored txt this week, Director of communications they say???? Pick up the phone Paul, clock ticking, answers required, meetings coming thick and fast.

I will offer again, have had the two years from hell but I am still good at my job.. if you have info email it to me, I have nothing to loose and the ability to publish it.

Wrote my little bit just before the Agnew news, we are done for whatever happens now, don't care if we do a Luton at least we will get our club back.

Kean, Agnew both part of the trio which saw the Walkers trust sell to Venkys, had it verified by those who do know, there roles at rovers were pre-determined 3 months prior to the sale.

My last conversation with Agnew was quite eye opening, but he has ignored txt this week, Director of communications they say???? Pick up the phone Paul, clock ticking, answers required, meetings coming thick and fast.

Sounds as corrupt as you can get. Good luck Glen, keep fighting.

I have to admit at first look at that article it did look genuine up until it went rovers fan agnew thought he was PNE Fan that's what made me suspect but I suppose if Cryer says Agnew has an interview then I suspect he is right I say if keanochio survives this he must have something on them and for this reason the protests must be ramped up to get rid of both Venkys & Kean. That is a very good point AJW also surely when Allardyce's lawyers take this weasel and screw him for every penny he has Venkys would then have to act and a full investigation would have to commence I hope Sam takes these crooks for every penny they have got might be the only way to get rid of these crooks once and for all.

If there was a boycott of the first home game but a mass turn-out for the next away game then that would show that our loyalties still lie with the team but we have massive issues with the owners and the staff.

Glen, just read what you wrote above. If only that could be more widely disseminated and proved.

The worst bit for any football fan is lookiing at how the likes of Rangers, Portsmouth and co have been handled.. every single one no matter who the owners are at the time it is the club that suffers but anything has to be better than loosing half the fan base.. when the likes of Tom and Merc quit you should know enough is enough.

All I can say to everyone, anyone with an ounce of information please please get it across to me, we are building a case and have everyone with any ounce of stature including the mayor working with us. We are putting a case together and I dont know if it will be strong enough, but get that info across to us, glen@brfcactiongroup.co,uk

We have some good stuff at present but not enough, and too many individuals with past and current rovers connections unwilling to go on record. This was always gonna be a tough fight and the reason so many things are never posted is unless the source of that will go on record it screws us over.

Any info however minor you may think it is, will be added to the case if verified

Fair play for sticking your neck out, but he's involved... how? How many fingers does he have in the Rovers pie?

In fact, how much pie do Venkys REALLY have, and how much is shared between people with conflicting interests?

File for divorce:

Well Blackburn Rovers. Its been nice knowing you. We have had some good years together. Some highs and some lows. You have in the past always been true to me and I will never forget that. Your latest actions have, however, been completely unacceptable and probably criminal. This is no way to treat me, an important part of your life.

I still love you, but Im afraid that for now we must separate. Hopefully in the future we will get back together. I really want us to, but for now this just hurts to much for me to accept.

Sincerely yours

Your latest actions?!?

Blackburn Rovers Football Club are NOT Venky's.

We will have Our Club sooner or later. One day. If we have to come up through the non-leagues to do so, then so be it.

Do you mean they advised the Walkers to sell to Venky's? Are the people who know prepared to talk?

Shock, horror, Anderson is still involved. :angry2:

Glen, well done for speaking out.

Glen, i understand why this might have been witheld from the PL in the past. Nobody would have wanted to expose the brutal facts and be responsible for the penalty inflicted on Rovers. I get that much. But what is there to lose now? Surely some proof of the whispering which has been going around Rovers would be lapped up by a national paper. Things can't get any worse. Lets just rid ourselves of these charlatans.

If these reports are true they prove the the people at the top do not care one iota about the town, the club or the fans.

Paraphrasing Chamberlain, "it is my sad duty to report that Blackburn Rovers Football Club is officially at war with its supporters".

Kean won.

Very clearly Silk and SHunt are on a very thin line now as the Nixon article intimates.

Brilliant humour by Nicko at work here:

"Now Rovers fan Agnew, 54, will be put into a bigger position and with a chance of improving relations with an unhappy group of fans."

Things are completely out of control- the next two weeks are probably going to be extremely dramatic.

But philip, how COULD Kean win? According to the likes of Kamy, ALL advisers were telling Desai to get rid.

The key to blowing this out of the water is finding out WHY she is so stubborn. Did he threaten to go public? What was Allardyce's severance pay? How does Kean's compare?

I really don't think this is financial, it stinks of a journo trying to throw the scent. The wages the club have saved would more than cover his severance pay. Offload Hoilett on a free even and Kean's sacking has been paid for.

Archived