BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

Sod it, Bottom line here is......

Anderson STILL involved in Rovers had it verified plenty of times

Kean, Agnew both part of the trio which saw the Walkers trust sell to Venkys, had it verified by those who do know, there roles at rovers were pre-determined 3 months prior to the sale.

My last conversation with Agnew was quite eye opening, but he has ignored txt this week, Director of communications they say???? Pick up the phone Paul, clock ticking, answers required, meetings coming thick and fast.

It would be wise not to throw accusations like that around without backing anything up!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be wise not to throw accusations like that around without backing anything up!

Exactly the issue. And as much as I believe Glen, those in control have us by the balls. All it takes is one letter from a lawyer and game over, none of us (as far as i'm aware?) match their financial clout.

But as far as i'm concerned, and to paraphrase Brick Top..

"Feed 'im to the pigs, ITK'ers"

Oh dear.

Everybody is contradicting everybody at the moment. Think I'll wait for official news this coming week before I start getting even more frustrated.

Me too.

I would be beyond raging, IF that turns out to be true.

For now... I'll pay no attention to that article. Not even read it. No point getting into hysterics over one article.

Exactly the issue. And as much as I believe Glen, those in control have us by the balls. All it takes is one letter from a lawyer and game over, none of us (as far as i'm aware?) match their financial clout.

I would say that a Rovers fan with absolutely nothing to his name and nothing to lose would be quite a scary foe.

There are a lot of genuine ITK ers, but sadly, there's even more people that do it for attention, or have other agendas.

People will believe what they want to believe.

Problem is some rumours grow out of control. This is caused by no honesty coming out of the club.

There are a lot of genuine ITK ers, but sadly, there's even more people that do it for attention, or have other agendas.

People will believe what they want to believe.

Problem is some rumours grow out of control. This is caused by no honesty coming out of the club.

Oh i'm sure. MGRoad springs to mind among others, you learn to work out for yourself what's likely to be true and what's not.

Those who KNOW something is true really need to put it out there though.

My link

Read that. Pretty damning, and none of it is "alleged". The poster even puts it in a quote too, without citing a source. Wonder if anyone on there ever received a letter from any lawyers?

The worrying thing is though that that was posted 7 months ago. And it fits everything perfectly.

So basically Kean only went over to India to justify his business plan and how Venky's will make money if they let him run the show alongside his mates. They don't care about on the pitch results. Is that a correct assessment?

So basically Kean only went over to India to justify his business plan and how Venky's will make money if they let him run the show alongside his mates. They don't care about on the pitch results. Is that a correct assessment?

Lots have Rovers fans have said that Kean goes out there to tell the Venkys what to do.

It's certainly plausible. Noone ever said his job was up for discussion, in fact originally it was just a prearranged meeting where he was supposedly putting PA's name forward as a chairperson.

Of course, all the shareholders would be happy should he push for the highest fees possible for his star players, reduced wage bill, transfer fees coming in, everyone's laughing, they would have all broke even by now had it been true!

Lots have Rovers fans have said that Kean goes out there to tell the Venkys what to do.

Can't get rid of Kean so letting him take up a different role? Who will be made manager and is willing to play ball?

I'll be waiting for something official to come out too of course, but the way the club is communicating with the fans these days we probably won't hear anything.

The only logical explaination for what is happening is that Venkys do not own the club. Why would you possibly run a business as badly as they are doing? IMO they don't have a say in what is going on. Jacks accountant is a neighbour of a family member and he won't talk about the deal at all, I get the feeling he feels they were 'had over'.

Guys. I know it's tough, but trust those with the info to use it wisely. Throw it out there now and cunning and justifiable defences will be devised long before prosecutions can be made. It's about making sure the punches don't just land, but they are knockout punches too.

The stakes seem to have raised massively recently, the penalties for getting it wrong aren't just a wrap on the knuckles and some damages for libel.

Desai doesn't rule this club. That much now seems obvious.

The real power is wielded by someone with far more fingers in the sticky pies of football.

Probably someone who could never be in charge as it would have been against the FA's ownership rules...

Exactly. Venkys passed the fit and proper test as they are the majority shareholders, thereby satisfying Scudamore. They don't run the club though, that much is now obvious.

Given what has happened to Luton, and the chief of the football league wants to scrutinise BRFC's accounts, it MAY well uncover some interesting facts.

P.Valery wrote: Glen, i understand why this might have been witheld from the PL in the past. Nobody would have wanted to expose the brutal facts and be responsible for the penalty inflicted on Rovers. I get that much. But what is there to lose now? Surely some proof of the whispering which has been going around Rovers would be lapped up by a national paper. Things can't get any worse. Lets just rid ourselves of these charlatans.

and Patrick do you think it would be wise for Glen to get a lawsuit whatever is put out there has to be backed up with evidence otherwise Anderson's lawyers will have a field day with it

glen wrote:Kean, Agnew both part of the trio which saw the Walkers trust sell to Venkys, had it verified by those who do know, there roles at rovers were pre-determined 3 months prior to the sale.

Glen Kean & Agnew alleged both part of the trio is the other person JA you state there roles alleged pre-determined prior to the sale does that mean they allegedly have some stake in the club so allegedly part owning us?.

Guys. I know it's tough, but trust those with the info to use it wisely. Throw it out there now and cunning and justifiable defences will be devised long before prosecutions can be made. It's about making sure the punches don't just land, but they are knockout punches too.

The stakes seem to have raised massively recently, the penalties for getting it wrong aren't just a wrap on the knuckles and some damages for libel.

What ARE the penalties then?

Nicely put, this is the way forward, lets use the progress we are making to take it the highest authorities

My link

Read that. Pretty damning, and none of it is "alleged". The poster even puts it in a quote too, without citing a source. Wonder if anyone on there ever received a letter from any lawyers?

The worrying thing is though that that was posted 7 months ago. And it fits everything perfectly.

That post suggests that Venky's are just a front for someone else.

Is there anything that has happened in the last 2 years that suggests that couldn't be true?

I can't actually think of anything. Every action that they have taken lends credence to the conspiracy theory...

P.Valery wrote: Glen, i understand why this might have been witheld from the PL in the past. Nobody would have wanted to expose the brutal facts and be responsible for the penalty inflicted on Rovers. I get that much. But what is there to lose now? Surely some proof of the whispering which has been going around Rovers would be lapped up by a national paper. Things can't get any worse. Lets just rid ourselves of these charlatans.

and Patrick do you think it would be wise for Glen to get a lawsuit whatever is put out there has to be backed up with evidence otherwise Anderson's lawyers will have a field day with it

glen wrote:Kean, Agnew both part of the trio which saw the Walkers trust sell to Venkys, had it verified by those who do know, there roles at rovers were pre-determined 3 months prior to the sale.

Glen Kean & Agnew alleged both part of the trio is the other person JA you state there roles alleged pre-determined prior to the sale does that mean they allegedly have some stake in the club so allegedly part owning us?.

From what I understand, it could be that JA has no ownership of ANY part of the club, but has a MASSIVE say in what happens. He's happy because he dictates agent fees, the only way he can legally make money from the club. The other parties would be financially linked for them to benefit, or at least satisfy their interested parties. Kean's role could well be a reward for his part in the masterplan.

Given that letters and emails are being leaked, and those people discussing matters have been removed, and the fact that the board have no control, it could be that Kean does his business in India because then there's no paper trail

God, i'm getting into conspiracy theory mode again. Thank god i'm off work tomorrow :lol:

**EDIT** also, what with conspiracy theories, would Venkys be considered the owners if they had, say, a 49% share in the club, but without the ability to cast a deciding vote with regards to business decisions, hence meaning they couldn't even save the club if they wanted to? I'm not a business-type.

Archived