BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't realise that Paul Agnew has been the club's press officer for 14 years. Why are people linking him with SEM/Kentaro and Kean/Anderson now? I'm actually unsure and was hoping someone could fill me in on this.

I didn't realise that Paul Agnew has been the club's press officer for 14 years. Why are people linking him with SEM/Kentaro and Kean/Anderson now? I'm actually unsure and was hoping someone could fill me in on this.

Good question.

All I can say to everyone, anyone with an ounce of information please please get it across to me, we are building a case and have everyone with any ounce of stature including the mayor working with us. We are putting a case together and I dont know if it will be strong enough, but get that info across to us, glen@brfcactiongroup.co,uk

We have some good stuff at present but not enough, and too many individuals with past and current rovers connections unwilling to go on record. This was always gonna be a tough fight and the reason so many things are never posted is unless the source of that will go on record it screws us over.

Any info however minor you may think it is, will be added to the case if verified

Have you tried linking-up with Big Sam and his lawyers ?

There must be endless possibilities therer, all to a mutual benefit !

Have you tried linking-up with Big Sam and his lawyers ?

There must be endless possibilities therer, all to a mutual benefit !

Believe me, we are talking to people and agencies we didnt even know existed, no stone unturned etc, However as people have already said,

What employee A, says to supporter B is not enough, and we need people to go on record

The only way for the supporters to hit back is to vote with their feet and wallets - no more merchandise, no more season tickets, cancel renewed season tickets whereever possible.

It might be painful in the short term for loyal and die hard supporters but, IMO, it's the only way these idiots who run our club will painfully learn.

The time for whingeing on MB's etc has now gone.

Still no confirmation on any job title change. I would not be surprised to see a contract extension beyond June 2013 in the coming days. What a farce - I'm sure they're out to cause all out war with the fanbase (what's left of it).

No question in my mind now that there is certainly illegal goings on. This won't be the end of the matter. There's a long way to go before we can say both Kean and Venky's will be at the club at the beginning of the season.

The only way for the supporters to hit back is to vote with their feet and wallets - no more merchandise, no more season tickets, cancel renewed season tickets whereever possible.

It might be painful in the short term for loyal and die hard supporters but, IMO, it's the only way these idiots who run our club will painfully learn.

I belive I said this a while back, but got shot down. I have seen the relegation since last summer. Got shot down by everyone.

Iam not happy because I was right. The money is always a killer. Don't spend a penny more on the club.

No merch, no hometickets and no season tickets. Painful in the short term, but in a long run it's good.

For me that is absolutely right. For months now I have been hearing about files and information on the whole corrupt affair but so far there has been nothing that anybody can prove. Reading about these on here had given me some hope but now that hope has gone. We have to be honest here and say that there is nothing we can do apart from not buying anything at all that puts money into the hands of these criminals. That is where any campaigns should start.

No question in my mind now that there is certainly illegal goings on. This won't be the end of the matter. There's a long way to go before we can say both Kean and Venky's will be at the club at the beginning of the season.

Can you elaborate please?

What other business would get away with treating its customers with such contempt?

In Agnew, we have Kean's puppet and so his influence is strengthened.

To all those people who took advantage of the early bird season ticket offer - thank you - you have assisted in strengthening Kean's position, all for the sake of saving £10, £20 or £30. You could have at least waited for the 'claim your own seat' deadline.

To offset the bad news of Kean and Agnew strengthening their position I now expect a 'fantastic' season ticket offer to tempt people to renew. Maybe something like Charlton did and followed by Burnley i.e. buy one for 2012/13 and if we win promotion get 2013/14 free?

I just hope those with the real interest of Rovers at heart hold firm for the log term good of the Club and don't renew until these parasites are no longer at Ewood

Can you elaborate please?

The pressure on Venky's will increase dramatically if they don't sack Kean. Civil war within the club, potentially more revelations to come, bank problems, pressure from fan groups, lowest ever season ticket sales, players demanding to leave, and a potential buyer putting pressue on them to sell.

feels apposite to re-visit the following quote:

“We want good football and Blackburn to be fourth or fifth in the league or even better,” said Mrs Desai. “The fans should trust us because this is in the best interests of the club.”

Let be really honest here...

Not spending a penny won't make a single difference in what is going on.

Sell what's left of our player assets would still give these people an enormous amount of profit. That's not withstanding the physical assets such as stadium and training grounds. We my friends are small fry.

We need direct action, not in action. These people are not interested or even considering any supporters issues.

The plan is going to plan !!

Ever heard of the term collaborator?

Noun 1. collaborator - someone who assists in a plot ,henchman, partner in crime, confederate accessary, accessory - someone who helps another person commit a crime

2. collaborator - someone who collaborates with an enemy occupying force collaborationist, quisling, traitor, treasonist - someone who betrays his country by committing treason

Collaboration is working together to achieve a goal.[1] It is a recursive[2] process where two or more people or organizations work together to realize shared goals

Since the Second World War the term "Collaboration" acquired a very negative meaning as referring to persons and groups which help a foreign occupier of their country

Luckily with reference to WW2 most collaborators were strung up by their necks from street lamps once it was game over and the excuse "I was only following orders" was scoffed at.

The pressure on Venky's will increase dramatically if they don't sack Kean. Civil war within the club, potentially more revelations to come, bank problems, pressure from fan groups, lowest ever season ticket sales, players demanding to leave, and a potential buyer putting pressue on them to sell.

I have to agree , but being in championship outside of the public eye so to speak , no one will be bothered .

The Euros start soon , then the olympics , then the season is upon us ..

Serious Fraud Office (SFO), must be worth a call in my view ..

Thanks mate.

Desai doesn't rule this club. That much now seems obvious.

The real power is wielded by someone with far more fingers in the sticky pies of football.

Probably someone who could never be in charge as it would have been against the FA's ownership rules...

Someone like that Fat Controller on Thomas the Tank for example FLB?

Oh i'm sure. MGRoad springs to mind among others, you learn to work out for yourself what's likely to be true and what's not.

Those who KNOW something is true really need to put it out there though.

My link

Read that. Pretty damning, and none of it is "alleged". The poster even puts it in a quote too, without citing a source. Wonder if anyone on there ever received a letter from any lawyers?

The worrying thing is though that that was posted 7 months ago. And it fits everything perfectly.

Might go some way to explaining...

1. the strange and continuing silence of ex employees.

2. Also why Barclays treat the club like something stuck to the bottom of their shoe.

3. The 'unsackability' of Kean.

It might also validate the first line of my sig.

Agnew has been at the club a long time, Kean was at the club before the takeover also.

Kean a mere coach, Agnew was an outside contractor. Now Kean is unsackable as team manager, Agnew is on the board of directors.

Some rise to prominence, especially considering their absymal records.

In light of all this, I think the argument in favour of attending games looks quite weak. I'm not trying to have a go at loyal supporters, but I really think that a mass protest and picket line outside the ground is a much better way of supporting good old Rovers, the club we used to know.

Not attending games does not mean being forced out of Ewood by Venky's, Kean and Anderson. It means forcing THEM to get out of our club, or at the very least trying. A boycott of games is obviously extremely difficult for lifelong Season Ticket holders, but it would be a selfless gesture and may, just may help to bring about change.

The regime is rotten to the core - what other options do we have left?

Archived