BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

The regime is rotten to the core - what other options do we have left?

Very few, if any. I agree that boycotting is the way to go. Also - why would anyone want to pay to be spat on and ridiculed? It's not like this is Blackburn Rovers anymore!

I hope a picket line will be arranged for the first home match, and that the match will be played before a close to empty Ewood. Cryer and the LT will have to play a huge role in this, as many fans do not read message boards and are not up to date on the preposterous goings on at Ewood/in Pune. I hope they're up to the task!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Collaboration is working together to achieve a goal.[1] It is a recursive[2] process where two or more people or organizations work together to realize shared goals

Since the Second World War the term "Collaboration" acquired a very negative meaning as referring to persons and groups which help a foreign occupier of their country

Luckily with reference to WW2 most collaborators were strung up by their necks from street lamps once it was game over and the excuse "I was only following orders" was scoffed at.

So the link is simply that he has been supporting Kean and Venky's throughout their reign? Or is he linked to SEM/Kentaro in a professional sense?

In light of all this, I think the argument in favour of attending games looks quite weak. I'm not trying to have a go at loyal supporters, but I really think that a mass protest and picket line outside the ground is a much better way of supporting good old Rovers, the club we used to know.

Not attending games does not mean being forced out of Ewood by Venky's, Kean and Anderson. It means forcing THEM to get out of our club, or at the very least trying. A boycott of games is obviously extremely difficult for lifelong Season Ticket holders, but it would be a selfless gesture and may, just may help to bring about change.

Nuff said Randy!! Spot on, couldnt agree more with the above! Can feel your passion!

Civil war within the club, potentially more revelations to come, bank problems, pressure from fan groups, lowest ever season ticket sales, players demanding to leave, and a potential buyer putting pressue on them to sell.

What a stinking utter mess,I am convinced that Ewood park will be padlocked shut within the next 12 months....Boro '86 all over again.

JUST WHAT THE HELL HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS?

I agree. One rumour is that a number of folk signed non-disclousure agreement (or whatever the wording is). My view is if that is the case, if these folk new something dodgy, illegal etc etc was going on. Then agreed for a payment to keep quiet. Then they are as guilty as those who carried out the 'crimes' in the first place. They have played a role in aiding and a betting this current situation. Therefore they should be targetted to spill the beans.

First sensible post in the past 18 months from you ;)

Scenario...

IF people have been paid HUSH money ... What's to sto them from taking the money AND spiing the beans and having a dog account abroad?

Might go some way to explaining...

1. the strange and continuing silence of ex employees.

2. Also why Barclays treat the club like something stuck to the bottom of their shoe.

3. The 'unsackability' of Kean.

It might also validate the first line of my sig.

When i first read this theory some time ago i thought it was too far fetched..... i am now starting to beleive it might have some credibility. Nothing in the months that have passed since this first surfaced has contradicted this. Proving it will be tough though.

In light of all this, I think the argument in favour of attending games looks quite weak. I'm not trying to have a go at loyal supporters, but I really think that a mass protest and picket line outside the ground is a much better way of supporting good old Rovers, the club we used to know.

Not attending games does not mean being forced out of Ewood by Venky's, Kean and Anderson. It means forcing THEM to get out of our club, or at the very least trying. A boycott of games is obviously extremely difficult for lifelong Season Ticket holders, but it would be a selfless gesture and may, just may help to bring about change.

No other option available ....

Dead right! The club is one big scam. Buying season tickets and cheering on the lads =money for the scammers.

We have to make it not worth their while to stay around-------in any way we can.

Very few, if any. I agree that boycotting is the way to go. Also - why would anyone want to pay to be spat on and ridiculed? It's not like this is Blackburn Rovers anymore!

I hope a picket line will be arranged for the first home match, and that the match will be played before a close to empty Ewood. Cryer and the LT will have to play a huge role in this, as many fans do not read message boards and are not up to date on the preposterous goings on at Ewood/in Pune. I hope they're up to the task!

Totally agree, we need to get a full page spread leading up to the 1st home game telling all fans not to go now matter how hard they will find it to stay away. Lets hope the LT will allow us to do so either as a full page paid ad or if they agree with us to do so and write it up themselves

What a stinking utter mess,I am convinced that Ewood park will be padlocked shut within the next 12 months....Boro '86 all over again.

JUST WHAT THE HELL HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS?

I suspect it won't be long before all is revealed. Lots of journalists are on to Venky's and trying to verify certain things, and many people now have grudges against them.

sportingintelligence @sportingintel

1. #brfc . As written in yesterday's MoS (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2146933/Steve-Kean-sacked-Blackburn.html)press officer Paul Agnew promoted to board, now officially confirmed 2. As also written, this NOT a good sign for fans who want SK removed, as it shows SK retains influence. Full bkgrnd in y'day piece 3. Virtually EVERYBODY at Rovers in Ewood and in Pune still want SK gone, completely. Mrs D and perhaps Agnew remain only backers 4. Very good sources still saying that SK role will be changed. But like all things in madhouse, unlikely to get any swift confirmtn 5. What seems certain, as written yesterday, is SK stays at club in some capacity. That in itself won't please most fans. 6. Have asked 'Director of Communications' Agnew for confirmation this morning. But suspect he's as clueless as rest of the board. 7. The depressing reality is the Ewood board has been utterly impotent, and kept in dark about all key decisions, for 18 months. 8. The letter in Jan 11 from Williams and Co showed it. The recent Hunt letter showed it. Agnew is now director of comms & on board 9. If Agnew has a clue, or influence, it is incumbent on him to tell fans, NOW, what is happening. Suspicion is he has neither. 10 (and final). These are dark days for Blackburn. Something v wrong at heart of the club. Trust me, we ARE trying to tell it.....

I suspect it won't be long before all is revealed. Lots of journalists are on to Venky's and trying to verify certain things, and many people now have grudges against them.

Hope you are right , think I would be looking into the activaties of a certain football agent as well ..

I know it's been linked a few minutes ago, but worth repeating again:

sportingintelligence ‏@sportingintel

#rovers 10 (and final). These are dark days for Blackburn. Something v wrong at heart of the club. Trust me, we ARE trying to tell it.......

he must have some real dirt on the owners if he's back sat at his desk tomorrow. Disgraceful. I can't stand him. I'm thinking this will be a sir Alex length of tenure as well so half the people boycotting will be too old to return.

Archived