BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

That's the way I take it. With Nicko being fed info from Kean/SEM and Harris supplied info from Venkys. Phillip mentioned yesterday, if we keep the pressure on one of the Venkys might snap.

Perhaps this is also why they're not selling.

Because certain parties undisclosed want the venky's to stay there so they can continue making money off the back of the club. These parties would know that if the club was to change hands then the gravy train would come to a juddering halt. They presumably have a lever over the Venky's in that if teh Venky's were to sell then certain sensitive information would be disclosed.

But then how would that square with Mrs Desai wanting to keep the club, but Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum wishing to sell?

I bet they rue the day they took us over!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody has signed NDA's as far as I know.

As Nick Harris has said everything is being done to get things in the public domain, everyone should take note of what Nick Harris has tweeted, but without cold/hard evidence nothing can be published. Lots of people are trying to get things verified.

Rovers fans don't deserve any of this but as a collective it is a situation we have to deal with it.

Deal with it how? A mass boycott seems to be the only option left, and that will never happen as a proportion of fans believe their support can overcome all that's wrong at Rovers.

Believe me, we are talking to people and agencies we didnt even know existed, no stone unturned etc, However as people have already said,

What employee A, says to supporter B is not enough, and we need people to go on record

Hi Glen. Have you looked into Wikileaks and made your contacts aware of Wikileaks? I'm pretty sure they don't just deal with grand government stories but also deal with corperate abuse, tax evasion etc? and they accept anonymous information which they verfiy themselves.

staying away from the ground won't have a massive effect on the Venky's pockets as fan income isn't massive and Agnew will spin to the press to show us as bad supporters.

I was thinking the very same thing :unsure:

Does Glen have access to all this info for when BRAG heas to London?

Good Question.

WTF am I reading :angry:

I would be astonished IF Kean remains as Manager or has any significant role.

He'd need an armed guard (EVEN AT ACADEMY GAMES) - as would Agnew!

Tool up ? :unsure:

Whilst I agree that boycotting future games will have little financial impact as things stand I simply cannot bring myself to put any money into the club. I will however be attending Ewood in order to protest. My decision is very unfortunate and ucomfortable as supporting BRFC has been part of my life as far back as I can remember and my 8 year old son should now be attending with me just as I did with my dad. These illegitimates must be removed now!! If only those pieces of sh1t could have seen my boy in tears on Friday. Yes I am raging!!!!!

staying away from the ground won't have a massive effect on the Venky's pockets as fan income isn't massive and Agnew will spin to the press to show us as bad supporters.if the fans stay away that cannot be the end of it. pickets and protests outside the ground will be the only way forward. if this doesn't happen continuously media interest will go dead and kean/venky's//agnew/anderson's big plan will continue unchecked...

perhaps season ticket money would be best put into a fund for private investigators and protest support? i would be willing to contribute for a start. would anyone else?

In light of recent media coverage, no home fans turning up to games might not hit them that hard financially, but from a marketing, PR perspective it would be a disaster. If people bit the bullet and sustained the shut out it would be hideous for the owners, the manager and the team, pressure would build and build and eventually these scumbags would fekk off. Nothing else has made these morons take any notice, I for one will not bend over and take it from these fekkers.

In light of recent media coverage, no home fans turning up to games might not hit them that hard financially, but from a marketing, PR perspective it would be a disaster. If people bit the bullet and sustained the shut out it would be hideous for the owners, the manager and the team, pressure would build and build and eventually these scumbags would fekk off. Nothing else has made these morons take any notice, I for one will not bend over and take it from these fekkers.

Yes, a mass boycott of home games but turn up to protest

I thought I heard that this morning also but didnt know if it was a rumour or a fact!!

If true! Its a start! I want him gone completely. But I'll still rejoice if that **** was removed as manager. He'd be humilated - no doubt about that.

He'd still have to be constantly looking over his shoulder, and sleep with one eye open.

BTW I reckon all this will mean someone will employ him as a pundit next season.. :wacko:

Heard a rumour that Hoilett was contacted directly by Rovers late last week whilst on holiday in Magaluf (???) and asked if he would be signing a new contract (presumably, following Kean's presentation). No brain cells required to imagine the answer. Like all rumours, it could be right or wrong but that is what I was told.

If true! Its a start! I want him gone completely. But I'll still rejoice if that **** was removed as manager. He'd be humilated - no doubt about that.

He'd still have to be constantly looking over his shoulder, and sleep with one eye open.

BTW I reckon all this will mean someone will employ him as a pundit next season.. :wacko:

Yes, possibly, I do understand India are to televise the Elephant Rupee League 3 matches!!

Heard a rumour that Hoilett was contacted directly by Rovers late last week whilst on holiday in Magaluf (???) and asked if he would be signing a new contract. No brain cells required to to imagine the answer. Like all rumours, it could be right or wrong but that is what I was told.

Id bet that several senior players have been contacted. Common sense. Oh.. :tu:

Yes, possibly, I do understand India are to televise the Elephant Rupee League 3 matches!!

:lol:

Lets be honest, even up to today, Most fans didnt think he'd be removed as Manager.

If he his, Lets rejoice in that.

Agnew will be easy to remove, in comparison :rover:

the media coverage will die soon enough and will be pretty much gone by the time the championship season kicks off. the pressue won't build on them, they will just start selling players to make up for it. that's not to stay staying away is a bad thing, it just won't be so effective. protests and pickets outside might make up for it, even if this leads to friction between some supporters.

as i said, if people are staying away it might be better to put some money towards fighting these scumbags. a small contribution by each fan towards a private investigator might go a long way. any other ideas?

• Backroom

:lol:

Lets be honest, even up to today, Most fans didnt think he'd be removed as Manager.

If he his, Lets rejoice in that.

Agnew will be easy to remove, in comparison :rover:

You think that making him Director of the Academy will stop his involvement in the team... dream on, this (if true) is just whitewash and he will still be calling the shots come match days!

do you think any self respecting manager they get to come in will allow kean to have any say i don't. Kean will probably take a back seat collect his pay check and take a nice wedge from venkys.

Archived