BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

Ian Abrahams ‏@Moose_talkSPORT

News I have received this morning that you'll have read in the papers - Steve Kean is staying on as Blackburn manager

The situation is beyond a joke, it's gone past the point of "laugh or cry" .... he's going nowhere. The sad thing is there's **** all we can do about it.

Only way this clown will be gone is if something physically happens to him.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i said it before on another forum, and that was....'if somebody out there has the relevant material to prosecute certain companies and individuals, it is up to that person to put it in the hands of the relevant authorities'. they dont have to do it themselves just find a way of putting in the hands of the people that will or more to the point, those that can.

for the good of thisa club and its fans yo owe it to us. after all, you wouldn't let an innocent person be put to death for something that you knew they hadn't done, would you!!

I get closer to beleiving in the asset stripping/glasgwegian mafia suggestions every day -

But I still don't condone a full boycott. People say that is the way to hurt the "owners", I disagree - Boycotting the club altogether is a good way of losing hundreds of local people their jobs, be it in the ticket office, the club shop, selling pies etc..

Retaining your voice, be it from inside or outside. Maybe just going to away games, at least you are supporting other clubs/our local coach companys. Don't let the barstards make you give up your voice, because it's impossible to get back.

If you can honestly turn your back on the club, I envy you. This blue and white romance is just to strong to make me walk. Even if it is being raped by businesmen - what better reason to stand up and be counted.

If Steve Kean is involved in the club in anyway, come first game of the season I will be protesting (from MY seat.... yes MY seat)

it is hard to think like this but try;

We came before these crooks, and we will be here a long time after

These jobs will be lost anyway-----partly because we've been relegated and partly because the owners will run the club into the ground.

The sooner new owners take over the sooner jobs at Ewood will be safe.

Attending is not the answer imo but each to his/her own.

You think that making him Director of the Academy will stop his involvement in the team... dream on, this (if true) is just whitewash and he will still be calling the shots come match days!

It might not be for long. Kean's pride will be hurt and he'll apply for Manager roles at other clubs.

Jerome will fix him up.

As Academy Director, I honestly dont think he'll have any say in the 1st team.

It would be a different story if he was appointed DOF/ or head of scouting.

Academy Directors are almost unknowns (APART FROM THE HUGE BIG CLUBS).

All is conjecture and hugely dependent on who is appointed as his replacement. That will tell us a huge amount!

You think that making him Director of the Academy will stop his involvement in the team... dream on, this (if true) is just whitewash and he will still be calling the shots come match days!

He's chosen the new Director! Of course he'll choose the new manager! Big Col?

What if the Walker Trust bought back the club to save us, and then started the search for new owners right away?

WHY does Venkys want to keep the club? Is there a financial side to it, because last time I checked, you cant really expect to make money out of a football club, or am I wrong on that one??

He's staying as manager, so it doesn't matter.

I'm replying to the rumour that he's been appointed Head of the Academy. I accept either appointment could be the case (furious about both!).

He's chosen the new Director! Of course he'll choose the new manager! Big Col?

either him or Coleman

this is like my manager going to the head of our multi national corporation and telling them who to have as the next CEO....FFS this won't happen and will never happen !

he must have or the one we can't name has a financial stake in the club _ this is the only plausable explanation without the gangster conspiracy....

the only way this club will ever prosper again is with the removal of Venkys , Agnew ,kean and his cronies..cos at this moment in time the madness continues and we are on a downward spiral not a rollercoaster a downward spiral slide !

I know it's been linked a few minutes ago, but worth repeating again:

sportingintelligence ‏@sportingintel

#rovers 10 (and final). These are dark days for Blackburn. Something v wrong at heart of the club. Trust me, we ARE trying to tell it.......

Nick Harris would not have posted that without good reason and I suspect he is as close to getting the full picture as anybody is.

To everyone who is urging the ITK's "to do something", rest assured things are happening. To my knowledge there are SEVEN groups or individuals who are digging into Rovers seriously and these are people whose day job it is to do this sort of digging.

It is not my day job, or Kamy's or Glen Mullan's or any of the many many other concerned "best interests of Rovers at heart" people to turn investigator.

And the seven "diggers" do not include any of the FA, the Premier League (or its members), the Football League and FIFA who may or may not be telling the truth or the whole truth when they say they are not investigating nor is there anything wrong with Venky's ownership of Rovers.

The results of some of this digging has become public- the Paul Hunt letter for instance- but not much of all the hearsay and gossip can be stood up with hard evidence like that one. I do believe there is something horribly wrong at Rovers and my suspicions are now very much on Mrs Desai personally. After all, she is the one facing criminal charges on a totally unrelated matter in India. I think we have all swallowed the "I know nothing about football line" far too easily and given her a pass for being a naive innocent in a world of sharks.

The coming two weeks are probably going revelatory, one way or another. That said, one of the seven diggers suggested they would have already gone public by now and it appears they have failed to find the smoking gun although they say they have forensic pointing to its existence. Certain people have deep enough pockets to make even the best funded of organisations extremely careful about going public.

If I were sitting in Pune, I would be of the opinion that this potato is far too hot and way too big for me to handle and I would be looking to get rid ASAP.

I get closer to beleiving in the asset stripping/glasgwegian mafia suggestions every day -

But I still don't condone a full boycott. People say that is the way to hurt the "owners", I disagree - Boycotting the club altogether is a good way of losing hundreds of local people their jobs, be it in the ticket office, the club shop, selling pies etc..

Retaining your voice, be it from inside or outside. Maybe just going to away games, at least you are supporting other clubs/our local coach companys. Don't let the barstards make you give up your voice, because it's impossible to get back.

If you can honestly turn your back on the club, I envy you. This blue and white romance is just to strong to make me walk. Even if it is being raped by businesmen - what better reason to stand up and be counted.

If Steve Kean is involved in the club in anyway, come first game of the season I will be protesting (from MY seat.... yes MY seat)

it is hard to think like this but try;

We came before these crooks, and we will be here a long time after

Excellent post. The only bit I don't agree with is the asset stripping/mafia connection suggestions. I think they have simply been completely incompetent in their running of the Club to date.

However, if there were any nefarious intentions, by walking away and allowing us to play to a near empty ground, you would hypothetically be letting them win.

In my opinion of course. Each to their own as 47 er said.

Excellent post. The only bit I don't agree with is the asset stripping/mafia connection suggestions. I think they have simply been completely incompetent in their running of the Club to date.

However, if there were any nefarious intentions, by walking away and allowing us to play to a near empty ground, you would hypothetically be letting them win.

I almost agree with you here, Rev, but do you not think protests outside the ground or even pickets would show that they haven't won?

Total stab in the dark and i know people will laugh at my 'source' and how ridiculous this sounds but im afraid our club is just as ridiculous so im saying it anyway ... My teacher at college is a rovers fan (i live in stockport so i dont think she thought anyone supported them) and is very freindly with a couple of the scouts, and APPARENTLEY they have told her a theory of what is happening in the club but they obviously dont have sufficient info to prove it. So here it is: venkys take over club, buy the likes of scott dann and have scouts look at the likes of witsel or pappis cisse, thus making our odds to go down become better, they put 10mil on and send kean out to sabotage with poor team selections etc. Just what she said but it makes sense and the fact that the scouts have told her this? They also said kean treats them like ###### apparentley! Just something for you all to think about, dont know whether its true!

I almost agree with you here, Rev, but do you not think protests outside the ground or even pickets would show that they haven't won?

Mmmmmmmm........... point taken but not really, it's almost like people who have nothing to do with the Club sticking their nose in from outside.

Once again though that's only my personal view. People must do as they think fit according to their consciences.

"Incompetent" means these bad things have happened to our club by accident. I don't believe that anymore.

Keeping Kean on in some capacity, after all that has gone on, is more than incompetence.

Remember, when Hunt write to Desai complaining about Kean and the set-up at Rovers in general and pleading with her to do something about it-------she immediately released the letter to Kean!

In all honesty, does that strike you as merely incompetent or does it suggest something much more sinister?

Total stab in the dark and i know people will laugh at my 'source' and how ridiculous this sounds but im afraid our club is just as ridiculous so im saying it anyway ... My teacher at college is a rovers fan (i live in stockport so i dont think she thought anyone supported them) and is very freindly with a couple of the scouts, and APPARENTLEY they have told her a theory of what is happening in the club but they obviously dont have sufficient info to prove it. So here it is: venkys take over club, buy the likes of scott dann and have scouts look at the likes of witsel or pappis cisse, thus making our odds to go down become better, they put 10mil on and send kean out to sabotage with poor team selections etc. Just what she said but it makes sense and the fact that the scouts have told her this? They also said kean treats them like ###### apparentley! Just something for you all to think about, dont know whether its true!

I'd lay off the glue if I were you. :lol:

That doesn't explain why they spent £10m when they first took over (Formica, Rochina, Santa Cruz, Jones). On the face of it, it looks like they thought they could make a crack of this football lark but had obviously been suckered in by JA's silver tongue. So they've spent the past year consolidating their 'investments' through player sales, team budgeting and keeping Coco the Clown at the club because it would be too expensive to sack him and hire someone else.

That's how it looks without my tin hat, but even then there's still so much that doesn't add up.

Heard this or a version of it many many times. Doesn't make it either true or untrue.

Topman, the destination of the £10m rather than the spending of £10m is the more interesting question....

I'd lay off the glue if I were you. :lol:

That doesn't explain why they spent £10m when they first took over (Formica, Rochina, Santa Cruz, Jones). On the face of it, it looks like they thought they could make a crack of this football lark but had obviously been suckered in by JA's silver tongue. So they've spent the past year consolidating their 'investments' through player sales, team budgeting and keeping Coco the Clown at the club because it would be too expensive to sack him and hire

someone else.

That's how it looks without my tin hat, but even then there's still so much that doesn't add up.

Haha not saying i believe it for minute but just putting it out there!

:rolleyes:

Bookies get extremely nervous at the first signs of any irregular betting patterns.

An attempt to put 10m on a Club to go down whether in one lump or in dribs and drabs would send the industry into meltdown.

Also a grand scheme like that would surely need the collusion of the players. You're surely not suggesting respected pros like Robinson and Dunn and young players with their whole careers ahead of them would deliberately not try their best in order to get the Club relegated and make the Raos a few quid are you?

Archived