BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Town vs Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Kazim not even on the bench which could mean he may be being shipped back sooner than expected.

Hanley may get the nod to support Rhodes late on

Rovers: Robinson, Henley, Dann, Hanley, Martin Olsson, Formica, Etuhu, Murphy, Markus Olsson, Rochina, Rhodes.

Subs: Kean, Orr, Pedersen, R. Hanley, Ribeiro, Vukcevic, Rosado.

You've got to feel sorry for all our fans who've gone to this game knowing now that they have to watch and suffer Formica, Markus Olsson and Danny Murphy with the dreaded thought that Bradley Orr or Bruno Ribiero could step onto the pitch at any time all wearing our shirts.

How low have we decended.

You've got to feel sorry for all our fans who've gone to this game knowing now that they have to watch and suffer Formica, Markus Olsson and Danny Murphy with the dreaded thought that Bradley Orr or Bruno Ribiero could step onto the pitch at any time all wearing our shirts.

your the most negative person i have ever seen post on here, have you ever made a possitive post ?

tis' depressing.

sign utter dross and play utter dross................3 years ago i'd never have imagined we'd be signing the pi$$ poor calibre of players we have filled the squad with. We have signed players in Etuhu/CKR/Orr/Best/36 year old Gomes/35 year old Murphy/ countless no marks that i'd expect to see in some yo-yo club managed by ron atkinson just never filling the ranks at our club, unthinkable.

1-2 huddersfield, they are not a bad team

I doubt Simon Grayson or any other opposing manager will be scouring this MB for titbits or anything of the sort regarding our line up.

Edit- unless Ben has his contact details.

I'll give you the number for 'da sandro's' and you can book a table for two with him.

Some really negative people on here! We have some top drawer players at Rovers. Rhodes, Rochina, Martin Olsson, Robinson, Gomes and Etuhu. These players could still be playing better football, give Berg a chance to sort out Keans mess and get them playing as a team.

Our squad is and should be more than capable of achieving promotion. Bergs 48 hours at the club wasn't going to produce miracles!

We are in a tough league. Look at Brighton, storming it a months back. Not won in seven now. Crap players and manager??? Didn't think so!

Keep the faith and get behind the team.

Kaz and Gomes are injured.

We need a striker in asap on loan.

Some really negative people on here! We have some top drawer players at Rovers. Rhodes, Rochina, Martin Olsson, Robinson, Gomes and Etuhu. These players could still be playing better football, give Berg a chance to sort out Keans mess and get them playing as a team.

Our squad is and should be more than capable of achieving promotion. Bergs 48 hours at the club wasn't going to produce miracles!

We are in a tough league. Look at Brighton, storming it a months back. Not won in seven now. Crap players and manager??? Didn't think so!

Keep the faith and get behind the team.

agree there.

COYB!!!!

3 years ago i'd never have imagined we'd be sighning the pi$$ poor calibre of players we have filled the squad with. We have signed players in Etuhu/CKR/Orr/Best/36 year old Gomes/35 year old Murphy/ countless no marks that i'd expect to see in some yo-yo club managed by ron atkinson just never filling the ranks at our club, unthinkable.

3 years ago you wouldn't have said we'd be playing in the Championship either, who else is going to come to the club whilst we're in this comedy league?

For the record Murphy and Best didn't look like bad acquisitions for a Championship club when we first signed them either.

Until we get a midfield worthy of the name we're keaned. There can't be many weaker line ups across the middle in this division.

Bloody hell, let's not even bother going out and concede the game now.

Rochina and Rhodes, 2 top drawer players.

Murphy and Etuhu, 2 players who were apparently quite effective at Premiership level last season. Time for them all to start performing and for Berg to get them working efficiently as a unit.

Archived