SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley v Rovers 2nd December 2012

Kelbo

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All is not lost.

Burnley seemed to have battered us but didn't make it count.

Feels like first 10 minutes of 2nd half are going to be crucual.

Get Murphy off and at least we will then not be playing with 10 men !

Desperately need Simon to come on and hold onto the ball in midfield and draw fouls.

Murphy is cack and sounds like he's playing the holding role. Why with Lowe on the pitch?

I despair! Can't even get the basics right...

All is not lost.

Burnley seemed to have battered us but didn't make it count.

Feels like first 10 minutes of 2nd half are going to be crucual.

Get Murphy off and at least we will then not be playing with 10 men !

I may be wrong as I'm only listening to the match, but it sounds as if Formica and Pedersen are giving the ball away every time they get it.

This has nothing to do with tactics, or personnel. Our eleven are better footballers than theirs.

Theirs want it much more. Over to you Henning. If I were in there with them they'd be limping out for the second half.

Really ?

I think our squad is the most overrated squad of players that I can recall in following Rovers for 50ish years.

IMO, we really are a very poor team with a distinct lack of steel - far too many fancy dans.

If performances stay like this under Henning Berk questions have to be asked - simply not good enough so far! This match could be make or break for him and its not good enough so far, we looked better under Black!!

Bring on second half can't lose to Burnley FFS!

Really ?

I think our squad is the most overrated squad of players that I can recall in following Rovers for 50ish years.

IMO, we really are a very poor team with a distinct lack of steel - far too many fancy dans.

Fair summing up , but we are not losing , so some hope ...

Not much to cling on too though .

If performances stay like this under Henning Berk questions have to be asked - simply not good enough so far! This match could be make or break for him and its not good enough so far, we looked better under Black!!

I have to agree with this purely because motivating a team for this match shouldn't be difficult. When you look at what ex-players have said in the past about this fixture there really is no excuse from anybody not to give 100%.

Shut up. Comments like this keep the circus alive. We are behind Berg and quite rightly so, what a terrible job to have, even he said so!

Blame the players instead for once

Archived