Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley v Rovers 2nd December 2012

Kelbo

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin Gallacher:

"There are not a lot of positives Henning Berg will take from that one."

I wish the commentators would make up their minds - 1st half we were out battled - but second half even the commentators were saying we were far better - and after the goal were cruising towards victory (their words).

At least we got out of there with a point. We didn't deserve all three, and more fool us for not keeping hold of it.

Didn't see the the game, but were we really that bad? Did the players look up for it at all?

Phew. Thank god that is over with.

Not calling for Bergs head yet. He has a squad with players (some) with a terrible attitude.

Positive is Rhodes and King. King needs more minutes on the pitch now.

Dann played ok.

Simon not good, when he came on.

Peds, murphy - time to go.

Robbo kept us in it.

At least the unbeaten run v dingles is still going. We all feared it would end today.

Shocking first half.

Rovers were better in the second half - so I presume credit goes to Berg and his HT team talk.

In the big picture the result and performance wasn't good enough! Berg is not the man for the job I said this when he was appointed he doesn't have the experience to do what is expected of him

He seems to have got them playing better in the second half.

I shudder to think where we'd be in this league currently had we not bought Rhodes.

But then where would we be if we'd bought a £2 million defender, £3 million midfielder and £3 million striker?

You don't need to be an £8 million striker to score goals in this league, there is plenty of evidence for that.

He seems to have got them playing better in the second half.

A bit better. Only for some good saves by Robbo we would have been sunk before half time.

It's the lack of motivation that worries me. How can you not be up for such a huge game?

Archived