BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BBC Radio Lancashire Q & A with Shebby Singh

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does the club have a scouting network anymore ? If not then why the #### not ?

We don't need a scouting network as much as a direct link to the big house, he looks like the only one that can save us at the moment

We don't need a scouting network as much as a direct link to the big house, he looks like the only one that can save us at the moment

He could at least do us a bit of a favour and send a lightening bolt in a certain direction !

To begin with I warmed to Shebby, in my opinio he created the condition which eventually got rid of Kean, but for Shebby, Kean would still be the manager. For that I am grateful.

He undid his good work though during the appointment of the new manager. I like Berg, have a lot of time for him, but for a club in our position and given some of the other managers who wanted the job he was not who I would've appointed.

So now he is starting to become a problem, within football he is also regarded as a joke from what people have said to me. He is well meaning, but he nowhere near qualified to hold the post he currently has.

I dread to think what he will come out with on Wednesday.

When will you offer your resignation?

I have applied for a ticket to ask that exact question - we are going downhill under his "global advising" - in any other walk of life his "results" would get him sacked!

To begin with I warmed to Shebby, in my opinio he created the condition which eventually got rid of Kean, but for Shebby, Kean would still be the manager. For that I am grateful.

He undid his good work though during the appointment of the new manager. I like Berg, have a lot of time for him, but for a club in our position and given some of the other managers who wanted the job he was not who I would've appointed.

So now he is starting to become a problem, within football he is also regarded as a joke from what people have said to me. He is well meaning, but he nowhere near qualified to hold the post he currently has.

I dread to think what he will come out with on Wednesday.

Nail on the head.

• Backroom

As he said, promotion or die trying.....

He needs to put up or shut up and confirm he will fall on his sword if we fail to go up, otherwise there is no reason to believe a word he says

The thing is if SS was removed we are then left at the mercy of Shaw/Agnew. That's a frightening prospect.

Singh is a bleedin TV pundit with a big mouth, he has no credentials to be carrying out the job he's doing.

Agnew and Shaw are useless also, but at least they're from the area and understand what's expected. That said I'd sack them all, they offer nothing to the current plight and are just robbing a living from idiot A and idiot B of Pune.

I would like detailed answers to these questions - in many interviews I find all we hear is waffle from our 'global adviser'.

What makes Shebby/Venkys think that the current way the club is run is conducive to achieving success?

What is the actual goal of Venkys owning us from a footballing perpsecitve, what are they aiming for?

How did Paul Agnew end up in his current role at the club? likewise Shaw? Is the club happy with the boardroom administration in place currently and believe they have the necessary ability/experience to run the football club? If so, why do they believe that.

Since taking over his role, what positive decisions & infleunce does Shebby believe he has made on the club?

Archived