BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BBC Radio Lancashire Q & A with Shebby Singh

There's no point even asking any questions, he will just come out with his usual tripe, the whole thing is COMPLETELY pointless

Could not agree more.

Shebby will be sat there with the BRAG Brothers, stroking each others ego, whist being totally oblivious to his own failings.

Don't give the clown more opportunities to destroy the reputation of our club.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Singh is a bleedin TV pundit with a big mouth, he has no credentials to be carrying out the job he's doing.

Agnew and Shaw are useless also, but at least they're from the area and understand what's expected. That said I'd sack them all, they offer nothing to the current plight and are just robbing a living from idiot A and idiot B of Pune.

doesn't matter who they have on the ground here if the real decisions have to come from la la land. Despised as Shaw/Agnew might be you can only think they are ripping their hair out. But if you are in the chair then you have to take the flak. This is one huge bag of sh1te and giving this nob more air time isn't whats needed. More platitudes will just do more harm and inflame the situation more but this tit just thinks he can laugh and joke his way through . Didn't bloody bow to the fans last night did he??

he needs to be told in no uncertain terms he isn't wanted at our club he isn't qualified for the role he has and should be nowhere near BRFC

He's got BRAG hanging out of his backside, I bet he honestly thinks that means we all like him

The last time Shebby was in front of a mic he made the claim we would have a manager by next Wednesday and when that date came around he went for the cheapest most available option. He is a liability and hasn't made the transition from pundit to club official very well.

As a pundit you can say what you want and no one will remember. However as an executive of a football club he needs to realise everything will be noted and used at a later date. If you had to explain who Shebby was to a non Rovers fan you would just say "you know Shebby, he was the one who called a member of our first team squad a pensioner in front of Sky Sports news cameras" and they would reply "Oh yeah that bell end".

This is something I would have loved to have gone to in the John Williams era but after the King Georges Hall debacle I couldn't think of anything worse. The man is an ego maniac. His walk across the pitch on Sunday after the Burnley game proved that.

The last time Shebby was in front of a mic he made the claim we would have a manager by next Wednesday and when that date came around he went for the cheapest most available option. He is a liability and hasn't made the transition from pundit to club official very well.

As a pundit you can say what you want and no one will remember. However as an executive of a football club he needs to realise everything will be noted and used at a later date. If you had to explain who Shebby was to a non Rovers fan you would just say "you know Shebby, he was the one who called a member of our first team squad a pensioner in front of Sky Sports news cameras" and they would reply "Oh yeah that bell end".

This is something I would have loved to have gone to in the John Williams era but after the King Georges Hall debacle I couldn't think of anything worse. The man is an ego maniac. His walk across the pitch on Sunday after the Burnley game proved that.

Cheap and in keeping with his romantic delusion of appointing an ex player.

I know you were joking Reidy, but the subtext of Shaw's public announcement the day after Berg's appointment that he wasn't first choice was "nowt to do with me".

I know you were joking Reidy, but the subtext of Shaw's public announcement the day after Berg's appointment that he wasn't first choice was "nowt to do with me".

Indeed.. Everyone seems to be going into "not me guv" mode now it's started to go wrong again. The more things change, eh?

2 qustions were asked at interview

1) Did you ever play for Blackburn?

2) Can you start Wednesday.

Berg might prove to be a master stroke but why put yourself under pressure by giving yourself a self imposed deadline. The man is meant to be media savvy but he just can't help running his mouth. I dread to think what he will come out with on Wednesday.

A Circus Ewood Promotion!....

May we present for your aural delight all football fans across Lancashire and beyond....the shambolic consequences of brainless idiots taking over your beloved club.

To howls of derision and laughter,hoots,toots,whistles and drum rolls come fill your boots folks and take the utter p1ss out of a once proud club this Wednesday evening.

Harlen-Pierson.jpg

A Circus Ewood Promotion!....

May we present for your delight all football fans across Lancashire and beyond....the shambolic consequences of brainless idiots taking over your beloved club.

To howls of derision and laughter,hoots,toots and drum rolls come fill your boots folks and take the utter p1ss out of a once proud club this Wednesday evening.

Harlen-Pierson.jpg

Ha ha ha!! Shebby seems to have 'whited up' in that photo which is surely politically incorrect :-)

doesn't matter who they have on the ground here if the real decisions have to come from la la land. Despised as Shaw/Agnew might be you can only think they are ripping their hair out. But if you are in the chair then you have to take the flak. This is one huge bag of sh1te and giving this nob more air time isn't whats needed. More platitudes will just do more harm and inflame the situation more but this tit just thinks he can laugh and joke his way through . Didn't bloody bow to the fans last night did he??

I'd wager Agnew and Shaw can't believe their luck, being paid big wages from the idiots in Pune. Both have realky landed on there feet, because let's face it they're both bloody useless and have Singh taking all the flak!

I would like him to answer the questions, You stated that we get promoted or bust this year as this is looking more unlikely after every game, do you regret your decision not to bring in a more experienced manager? Are there likely to be people leaving the club yourself included if targets are'nt met? How finacially stable will the club be knowing that we handed out big expensive contracts to players we will be stuck with if we dont have the prem money to fund them? How did he justify himself to be qualified enough to find a replacement manager for Rovers?

I doubt very much Radio Lancs will allow any searching or direct questions to be asked, it will be very carefully vetted will this.

So it is a staged show? Difficult questions need to be asked. If no one asks other then they have no show. Who's picking the team, Givet not playing why? Gomes not playing? Simon same thing.

I doubt very much Radio Lancs will allow any searching or direct questions to be asked, it will be very carefully vetted will this.

I agree with this, when they had Agnew on last time it was a disgrace, he was never asked or pushed on the points that mattered, why will Singh be any different.

I'd wager Agnew and Shaw can't believe their luck, being paid big wages from the idiots in Pune. Both have realky landed on there feet, because let's face it they're both bloody useless and have Singh taking all the flak!

+100

Would love Singh to answer these question's , does he feel that there's an agenda within the club structure that want to see him fail and sent packing so he can not go telling tales back to India, and does he feel that these people interest's are not 100 % for the club's benefit

• Moderation Lead

So it is a staged show? Difficult questions need to be asked. If no one asks other then they have no show. Who's picking the team, Givet not playing why? Gomes not playing? Simon same thing.

I agree with you, but I'm just saying- don't expect Shebby to get a grilling, he won't have to feel the heat IMO.

Archived