BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BBC Radio Lancashire Q & A with Shebby Singh

I would be surprised if that was the case - it was no secret he was desperate to get away from Blackpool - and widely reported that Rovers was his preferred destination.

He was desperate to get back down south to his family, I'm told he met Rovers and walked out during the interview/chat as he was far from impressed. I'd rather work for Oyston over SS everyday as well.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me as well. He's started with his usual it's all going as expected, I knew it would be hard it has been etc etc.

Lack of physical presence of the owners shouldn't matter, they back the club and I am their voice. Leave 15 early as they have schedule's, looks like we will get some serious questions. He's just basically said I hope we get 20,000 supporters next home game, so that's him saying the owners not being here is akin to the stay away fans. Serious mistake shebby the fans didn't cause this your lot did. Muppet and he's slipped up in the first 5 mins.

Archived