BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

An interesting quote in Karen Brady's Sun Column.

"It seems a manager is not for life, but not even for Christmas as Blackburn sack Henning Berg after just 10 matches in the job.

it mereley emphasises the problems newly-relegated clubs tend to have in the Championship.

Bolton, Wolves and Blackburn all sit dangerously close to the drop zone.

It just goes to show what an exceptional job Sam did for West Ham last season, backed by two fantastic chairmen.

We appointed him because we knew he had the belly for a grinding battle - NO FUTURE IN APPOINTING APPRENTICES."

Now there's some common sense speak. I just wish the loons in Pune would wake up and appoint some common sense football people, or feck off.

As for Karen Brady V's Mrs D. Hmmmmmm? Thats not such a tough question.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rosado is supposed to be a good one, we've all seen glimpses from Nunes so I can understand him being involved. Gomes was in great form alongside Rhodes early in the season so he probably deserves to be given a shot if fit. Not seen enough of Jorge to know if he's any good, edinho junior didn't look good enough.

Rosado is supposed to be a good one, we've all seen glimpses from Nunes so I can understand him being involved. Gomes was in great form alongside Rhodes early in the season so he probably deserves to be given a shot if fit. Not seen enough of Jorge to know if he's any good, edinho junior didn't look good enough.

100% agree. i forgot about jorge...pablo jorge lol i signed him for wycombe on my fifa 13 he only got to overall 67, waste of 800K :L

alot of talk going around that 6 portugese players are starting for rovers today?!

then i see a tweet from cryer saying i hope you know the portugese anthem.....if this is true then seriousley what the hell is going on.

edit: ive been trying to find if we have that many portugese players on the books.... i know of rosado, fabien nunez, nuno gomez and edninho...

Team today From: Henrique, Nunes, Formica, Jorge, Edinhio, Gomes, Rochina, Samdeloski, Ribero, Rosado then. Which will feature???

+ others Rhodes, Olsson, Henley, Hanley etc...

I do think Tom Finn would come back to help, albeit on a 'temporary' basis, as he's a genuine guy with a love for the Rovers.

Absolutely mercer, but rational thinking isn't part of Venkys makeup, so we can forget that one sadly.

well they are the portuguese ones out of the strange assembly above. (The question is are the other ones classed under the same banner e.g portuguese speaking Formica/Ribero).

ah yeah thats true,

off topic im watching hull at the moment, and we are no were near as good as this, they look so composed and able to create chances at will.

Nuno Gomes and Fabio Nunes are still injured.

Edinho hasn't played for the reserves so I doubt he will play today.

So maybe Henrique, Rosado and Paulo Jorge are going to be involved, probably on the bench.

Formica speaks spanish, ribeiro speaks portuguese.

I think that our midfield is the worst part of the team so promoting someone from the reserves to play theremakes sense. It didn't have to be Paulo Jorge.

So maybe Henrique, Rosado and Paulo Jorge are going to be involved, probably on the bench.

gomez isnt injured mate, he told family and close friends hes not injured... i dont know about nunez though

Gomes tweeted this morning that he's hoping to play today.

Gomes in squad. was on his twitter page last nite.

hopefully Rhodes and Gomes.

We dont know who pick the team, but maybe Bowyer has chosen some of the reserves cos he think they deserve a chance like Hugo Fernandez

Why are these posts in the New Manager thread and the match thread is virtually abandoned?

The board is about as messed up as the club at the minute!

There is talk of an unlicensed Malaysian agent and cake cutting of the unexpected agent's fees on these cheap or no transfer fee players.

Possibility of a global adviser and an unlicensed agent being one of the same? Just asking...

Lanc Telegraph:-

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/9911901.Kean_admits_he_has_not_seen_signings__live_/

Portuguese defender Nuno Henrique and midfielder Diogo Rosado, and Polish goalkeeper Grzegorz Sandomierski, were all signed last Friday, with Kean admitting he had little to do with their arrival.

Rovers have now signed six Portuguese players this summer and the Rovers boss confirmed they have mostly been brought in by global advisor Singh.

"I have not seen them play live, Shebby was very excited about them coming and was telling me how good they were". Kean

"Shebby Singh has identified these players (The Portuguese players). These players have been identified by Shebby, he has been very excited about the technical ability of these players. You can’t have too many good players" Kean

well they are the portuguese ones out of the strange assembly above. (The question is are the other ones classed under the same banner e.g portuguese speaking Formica/Ribero).

Formica is Argentinian. Not Portuguese, Brazilian, Angolan, Mozambican, Bissau-Guinean or from any other Portuguese-speaking nation.

Archived