BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting Glen, was it a PM through this forum?

As previously said I'm guessing you're confident in your source as you seem happy to stick by it.

I don't know if we've received a take down notice or not. I'll leave that to Ste and Glenn as they are the ones who usually receive those types of things.

I wish some journo would investigate how Shabby has permission to work in the UK. Presumably he would need a work visa. Would he get one as a high value migrant? Maybe if he has invested in Rovers. Would he get one as a skilled worker? I'd like to see the application form filled in to promote his experience as something not available in the UK.

Probably not a big issue at all since he is not an employee of the club, but rather of either Venkateshwara Hatcheries or VH Group in India (As was pointed out to me during the recording of podcast 52). He probably is required to travel back every 90 days for a minimum period before coming back into the UK.

As an employee of the ultimate parent, he probably holds a more senior position in the Venky's corporate hierarchy than Shaw, Agnew, Silk or any of the BRFC directors, who are afterall only employees of a subsidiary.

There is only one thing that is certain about all this new alledged information revealed to us here by Mr. Mullan. That is that regardless of whether anything he writes is true or not (and I personally cannot possibly pass judgement on that of course), it illustrates the completely ludicrous state of the club on all levels at the moment and how far it has fallen in 25 short months.

I have recieved a PM today regarding the quote I made last night regarding Jerome Anderson Meeting With Shaw and Agnew Prior to their trip, following some information which came to me yesterday.

This comes from his Northern Representative who was once one of the most vocal individuals calling Jerome Anderson out. You see guys the lengths some will go to.

The message is in full below

Glen , been reading your posts from last night .

You claim that Jerome Anderson met with Derek Shaw before he left for India .

Are you aware that Mr Anderson has never met Mr Shaw and wouldn't even know how he looks ?

Mr Anderson requires a full retraction of your comments posted on the messageboard along

with an apology for any distress caused .

This is of course been passed on by Jerome Anderson.

My answer to this is I will not be retracting such statement, as this came from a reliable source, but perhaps Jerome Anderson would like to retract his statements about supporters?

Did we honestly believe that?

i have such a lack of faith in anything said by Singh, Agnew, Shaw, GM,brag that i simply dont trust anything any of them same or type, im even open to a little thought that the above message to GM could just be fabricated by GM himself in an attempt to pressure the Mods of this site into removing all of the seemingly halve drunk posts GM left last night as there are so many holes in what he said, this is ridiculous i know but thats how little i trust any of them.

i have such a lack of faith in anything said by Singh, Agnew, Shaw, GM,brag that i simply dont trust anything any of them same or type, im even open to a little thought that the above message to GM could just be fabricated by GM himself in an attempt to pressure the Mods of this site into removing all of the seemingly halve drunk posts GM left last night as there are so many holes in what he said, this is ridiculous i know but thats how little i trust any of them.

Not another conspiracy theory.

Fair play to GM if he is confident of his sources, lets see how JA responds, if at all.

Thanks glen. Just interesting to me that Anderson has his people as members of this site monitoring comments. No problem with you sharing it at all, that's your call at the end of the day.

+1

Nothing wrong with GM sharing that he received the PM.

For the conspiracy theorists, it'd land Glen in more trouble if he DID fabricate the PM, I have no reason to doubt its legitimacy

Thanks glen. Just interesting to me that Anderson has his people as members of this site monitoring comments. No problem with you sharing it at all, that's your call at the end of the day.

If he has his lackeys monitoring this site, it makes you wonder who else does.

Certainly is surprising considering JA himself said he has had nothing to do with the club since his slumber party at Brockhall, certainly makes you wonder why a worldwide sporting agency would be so interested in a run of the mill Championship side doesn't it.

Certainly is surprising considering JA himself said he has had nothing to do with the club since his slumber party at Brockhall, certainly makes you wonder why a worldwide sporting agency would be so interested in a Championship side doesn't it.

Exactly my point. Unless it's a personal vendetta against Glen and his lackies are merely following him about?

To Anderson and his little minions:

Keep well away from our club.

You are not wanted, not welcome and your little money-making scheme to the detriment of our club is over.

Go away and do not return.

Im no conspiracy theorist, It was just an example of how little believe i have in any of the parties.

I agree, I didn't mean you were putting it forward as a conspiracy theory but was making the point that there are enough theories, half truths and rumours to keep us going all season!

Not sure if this has been posted before.

I looked at sky bet earlier. The interesting thing I noticed is that 'permenant manager' is acknowledged as 10 competative games in charge.

How many games did our last manager have?

What odds would Berg have been, say 3 weeks before he was appointed.

Hear a lot about eastern betting syndicates influencing decissions.

I love a good conspiracy!!!

Get your money on a candidate that's 50/1 or better!

I have recieved a PM today regarding the quote I made last night regarding Jerome Anderson Meeting With Shaw and Agnew Prior to their trip, following some information which came to me yesterday.

This comes from his Northern Representative who was once one of the most vocal individuals calling Jerome Anderson out. You see guys the lengths some will go to.

The message is in full below

Glen , been reading your posts from last night .

You claim that Jerome Anderson met with Derek Shaw before he left for India .

Are you aware that Mr Anderson has never met Mr Shaw and wouldn't even know how he looks ?

Mr Anderson requires a full retraction of your comments posted on the messageboard along

with an apology for any distress caused .

This is of course been passed on by Jerome Anderson.

My answer to this is I will not be retracting such statement, as this came from a reliable source, but perhaps Jerome Anderson would like to retract his statements about supporters?

Did we honestly believe that?

So Anderson wants an apology for any distress a sentence posted on a messageboard has caused him?!?

Well Jerome @#/? Anderson may I suggest us Rovers fans want a hell of a lot more than an apology for the 2 years of distress caused by yours and SEM's involvement in dismantling the structure of our football club as well as helping to rip out the heart and soul of the club!

What a @#/?!

Archived