BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

I have no doubt Shaw/Agnew have plenty of dirt on their hands.

I also have no doubt that Singh is an idiot, therefore hiring MacDonald could have been on his agenda. Let's not forget he was going to appoint McKinlay before realising how enraged the fans were going to be and BRFCAG stepped in.

Exactly I agree. Some people have deemed Singh as the lesser evil others as the good guy on our side fact is like the rest he is clueless and will continue to make mistakes.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this also apply to the walker trust seeing as they are the ones responsible for bringing jerome into the corridors of ewood!?

It applies to anyone who is involved in our downfall

Phil Brown seems like a nice man on the radio but his half time team talk at City still resonates and his recent track record doesn't bare much scrutiny.

I think Alan Nixon has said that Owen Coyle would not work for Venkys. For me, we should go all out for him and beg him to change his mind. Failing that, I would be happy with Billy Davies.

Coyle is a dingle and for me that's worse than ali

Why on Earth would he give up Brighton to join the shambles at Ewood? Only an out of work manager or an up and comer would take the job imo.

True, but I don't think managers that are out of work and look good will be options. It most likely be another coach who they want to mould into ther next Mourinho.

I doubt that Forest fans had a problem with Cloughie's Derby links when they were celebrating two European Cup wins.

Point is that Coyle is probably the best manager we could hope to get in the current circumstances. Whether or not he see's us as an attractive proposition is another matter.

Poyet would be a good shout, as would O'Driscoll, both very good coaches and managers, O'Driscoll really unfortunate to lose his job, problem is, who would come to work for the lunes from Pune?

Even McDonald has reservations about working for them, they really are an idiotic crew!!

Allot of Brighton fans wouldn't be that bothered about him going, allot think he has taken them as far as he can.

Correct. I was at the Brighton match tonight. There is a growing discontent with him. But they are also aware of the money constraints put on him. They may have had 26,000 or so tonight in the ground. There is a lot of money being spent elsewhere. On the ground, they increased the attendance by 8000 during the summer (already have a waiting list for season tickets) and a new training area in worthing. So money for players is not that great, until these things are completed. But i heard recently purse strings maybe loosened soon.

Gus Poyet anyone? Excellent transfer record with the likes of Lopez, Bridcutt and Kusczak all brought in on a shoe string.

Likes a passing game and looks to devlop his own academy stars such as Dunk etc and knows the divsion well.

But would he be interested in rovers? He is ok, but at times his football can be fustratingly slow.

Poyet would be a good shout, as would O'Driscoll, both very good coaches and managers, O'Driscoll really unfortunate to lose his job, problem is, who would come to work for the lunes from Pune?

Even McDonald has reservations about working for them, they really are an idiotic crew!!

In danger of becoming a laughing stock was the phrase used on the Football League Show tonight. Just in danger? I thought we've been Comedy Central to rest of the teams in both leagues we have competed in for quite some time now!

It applies to anyone who is involved in our downfall

Ask yourself this... Whats funnier than seeing a former dingle beat a current dingle in blue & white halves?

I'd take Coyle.

We have had the Macdonald story

We Have had the Ali Story

We have had the Christmas party story

All have damaged the club and agitated the supporter base mainly against Shebby Singh

Singh had left the party before the Berg incident

Singh has denied the Macdonald story

Singh and Cryer have confirmed that Ali was here for a few weeks doing this FA apprenticeship thing.

Ask yourself if Singh had left the party which executive set up the prank on Berg

Which executive has media contacts to get the story in the press so quickly

Which executive is rumoured to be against Singh for seeing off Kean

Which executive would bring on turmoil for his own gain

Which executive spun a campaign against fans last season

Which executive has overseen the entire Venky reign

Or you could ask yourself whether in the general scheme of things any of the above has any real importance or significance and Ill thinkyoull find the answer is none whatsoever.

Looks like we aren't getting a manager, Shebby on 606 was pushing the idea of a head coach type of role rather than a manager...

Gawd Strewf here we go again. Did npt the Balaji one say we would hire an experienced manager. Has shebby, who been on the phone all morning , Singh changed his mind. The more I hear this crap the more I am convinced that despite Glen's claim Singh is definitely got his finger firmly and deep into the managerial pie.

I can't help but think this Shebby character is completely bonkers. The situation with Shebby as a "Global adviser , honestly has the feel that someone has won a golden ticket competition to manage the running's of a professorial club and we're the unlucky club that got nominated.

He talks utter nonsense and walks around every question given to him. It has gone far past embarrassment, an utter disgrace.

Archived