BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just hope there is nothing in this Robinson stuff - IMO, he's another bullshitter who has underachieved at MKD given their relative budget in that league.

Folk just need to cut through the bullsh1t and realise that we are now in the market of the desperados. Supporters willing to accept Phil Brown shows just how far we have fallen - for goodness sake, didn't he fail to land even the Hartlepool job recently ?

As for Singh, I would not trust the guy as far as I can spit. I think there have been too many u turns and contradictions spoken over the last 72 hours from this clown and IMO, he has destroyed any credibility our club had left - whether Macdonald or Ali were the right men, or otherwise, if my understanding of the situation is correct, you simply should not treat individuals in such a fashion.

Or you could ask yourself whether in the general scheme of things any of the above has any real importance or significance and Ill thinkyoull find the answer is none whatsoever.

Or you could ask yourself whether in the general scheme of a Boardroom power struggle and saving the goose that lays the golden egg.any of the above has any real importance or significance and Ill think you'll find the answer is yes.

Why are people still reading what the eternally incorrect Nixon is writing?

He was proven wrong yet again today, with the MacDonald link. 100% being appointed as manager today accoring to the chubby red-top guesser.

It'd be safer to assume that anything that leaves his keyboard is incorrect.

Absolutely, I'm surprised he dared to run the story with his mate Agnew out of the country, hopefull with a major bout of deli belly, fingers crossed on that one.

It's also worth noting that Cryer also couldn't have been more wrong about team selection yesterday so his credibility is not much above zero either.

HULL BOSS STEVE BRUCE TO GET A TWIRL AT BLACKBURN ROVERS

http://www.dailystar...l/view/290436/?

Just don't see why he'd leave a club that he's taken to an automatic promotion spot, who, after watching the highlights last night, look a very good side. It seems all the more unlikely when you consider he'd be leaving for us. We have to be one of the most hostile environments to work in in British Football.

so this morning we had been link with Steve Bruce and Karl Robinson.

Cant see Bruce coming to rovers with where Hull are in league.

Robinson would be the wrong choice for the manager job at the minute. I wanted him to get the job before Berg got it. But at this current time we need an experience manager in.

I really dont know if we will get an experience manager in tho.

BTW, Nixon is still saying the Kevin MacDonald will come in as manager and will bring in his own coaching staff.

I have no doubt Shaw/Agnew have plenty of dirt on their hands.

I also have no doubt that Singh is an idiot, therefore hiring MacDonald could have been on his agenda. Let's not forget he was going to appoint McKinlay before realising how enraged the fans were going to be and BRFCAG stepped in.

Maybe BRAG should have kept their noses out, Who's to say Billy Mckinley would not have done a good job, would def not done as bad as Berg. Welldone BRAG

Maybe BRAG should have kept their noses out, Who's to say Billy Mckinley would not have done a good job, would def not done as bad as Berg. Welldone BRAG

We had exactly the same chat yesterday in the pub.

What drove BRAG to release a statement against the appointment of BM but to accept the appointment of HB without a whimper?

I wonder if their members were consulted on the content of the statement before it was released?

Strange.

What drove BRAG to release a statement against the appointment of BM but to accept the appointment of HB without a whimper?

I wonder if their members were consulted on the content of the statement before it was released?

Strange.

It could have been based on how McKinlay left the club , when we were relegated in 99...

Billy Davies is a defo yes from me. alot of experience of Championship football and Knowledge.

Stop whining like an old woman on Billy Davies - utterly awful and a sleazy **** off the pitch too.

Thought we wanted a return to normality

Strange.

I may be wrong, but didn't one of the BRFCAG board members report that they directed Singh to 'the fans reaction' to the response to McKinley's possible appointment? I presume that could have meant looking at this MB and others.

What has something that happened 13 years ago affect his ability to be a Manager?

Nothing , I am only guessing ...People have long memories , I was at Molineux in the 1980s when Cheyenne Dougan was chairman , he got plenty of stick that day ...All going back to the 1960 cup final

I was told McKinlay , was on the Bolton shortlist too ..

So he may have something !

I may be wrong, but didn't one of the BRFCAG board members report that they directed Singh to 'the fans reaction' to the response to McKinley's possible appointment? I presume that could have meant looking at this MB and others.

I guess so.

I wasnt in favour of BM or HB because I wanted (and still want) an experienced manager. We are now suffering the fallout of yet another bad decision made by SS, DS & PA

Nothing , I am only guessing ...People have long memories , I was at Molineux in the 1980s when Cheyenne Dougan was chairman , he got plenty of stick that day ...All going back to the 1960 cup final

I was told McKinlay , was on the Bolton shortlist too ..

So he may have something !

I know.

Perhaps thats why HB was 'sanctioned' as people had fond memories.

Either way, we are in the @#/? because of some very poor decision making.

Absolutely, I'm surprised he dared to run the story with his mate Agnew out of the country, hopefull with a major bout of deli belly, fingers crossed on that one.

It's also worth noting that Cryer also couldn't have been more wrong about team selection yesterday so his credibility is not much above zero either.

Gav----once again can I point out that Nixon did NOT write that story!!

Strange.

Thats what im saying, Fans should never get involved with manager selection, no other club in the country would change its mind on appointment due to a little fan group sticking thier nose in, very unproffesional. We should let the club decide who the manager is and if it is a wrong appointment then we as fan can vent our frustrations.

Also, as ridiculous as Shebby sounds, I am firmly behind him over Shaw and Agnew, they are the real poison in this football club.

Very clever they are too though cos one way or another they are turning SS into a hate figure amongst the supporters. I've likened Agnews influence to Goebbals already....... Problem is that every time Singh gets close to a mike he helps them. Whether he can help it or not he does cut quite a comic figure. Also the fact that he is Asian will weigh against him using 'the birds of a feather' aspect of human behaviour.

It's funny though, a lot of people who said that brag shouldn't get involved in the manager search also called on them to release a statement this week about Ali and Macdonald. Can't have it both ways.

Not sure it's that black and white Ricky. I certainly don't think that BRAG should be actively advising the club on who to pick, but if absolute joke suggestions like Ali are coming up, and they are a voice, then I think it should be utilised. The anger last time came when BRAG foolishly suggested that fans were in "uproar" over the suggestion of Tim Sherwood, when in actual fact he was many people's preferred choice according to polls around here.

Archived