BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

Mullan... Please stop posting bullshit in any shape or form as you are doing more harm to the morale of fans ! Ever considered the fact that your making more enemies by the day with your outrageous smear campaign?.If you want to be respected then do the honourable thing and kean off and take fish and your best mate Singh with you!.

Do you want Agnew out also?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mullan... Please stop posting bullshit in any shape or form as you are doing more harm to the morale of fans ! Ever considered the fact that your making more enemies by the day with your outrageous smear campaign?.If you want to be respected then do the honourable thing and kean off and take fish and your best mate Singh with you!.

As you obviously don't believe Glen - who do you think is leaking the stories to the press ?

Are you Hans Christian by any chance.

Do you want Agnew out also?

Just because agnew worked under kean doesn't make him poison for remaining loyal! Also agnew worked under quiete a number of managers at BRFC!.The smear campaign against agnew was started by brag protest group and has intensified cause mullan is frightened his only scource of info (Singh )from within the club is on his way out! Do you think the image of fish mullan and Singh is doing the image of this any good??????!!!!!!

are you goint to be stepping up to the plate then? let everyone know if you are going to be and if you have any ideas and we can all decide if we wish to support you, put together a group, and elect you as our spokesperson, so a section of supporters have some semi-official outlet for their concerns.

Exactly. Here's the ultimate question then - If they really are after xx millions in premier league money, why not give it the best shot and let the club run as it used to with marginal decision-making? That is the most sensible path to try and achieve promotion.

Or

Has such a scandal occurred, that they are afraid to let anybody come in and get the books straight and in order?

It does make you think, doesn't it? I mean how naive can any group of people be? If you put me in charge of an opium growing operation in Cambodia (extreme example), I wouldn't have a clue what I was doing. However, I would be able to draw on my COMMON SENSE to work out how to make things tick over successfully. Nothing has been learned by Venkys here............or has it?

I vote option B.

Just because agnew worked under kean doesn't make him poison for remaining loyal! Also agnew worked under quiete a number of managers at BRFC!.The smear campaign against agnew was started by brag protest group and hyas intensified cause mullan is frightened his only scource of info (Singh )from within the club is on his way out! Do you think the image of fish mullan and Singh is doing the image of this any good??????!!!!!!
Thanks for your reply. I do think your misguided if you think Agnew is good for Rovers. I see now why your posts v BRAG are so strongly worded.

I also think you too want whats best for BRFC - surely you have to agree a complete new board of directors is needed to rid the club of stupid speculation & in fighting - which is just making a dire situation worse?

Unless it is a very extreme situation such as McLeish going to Villa from Birmingham, you can´t have those paid to make decisions not going after the man they believe is best for the job. Fans on here can´t agree about anything, so why listen to them? Directors have to be in that position because their judgements are to be trusted.

Well, that is how it works at a properly-run club after all.

Here here! I completely agree with this.

are you goint to be stepping up to the plate then? let everyone know if you are going to be and if you have any ideas and we can all decide if we wish to support you, put together a group, and elect you as our spokesperson, so a section of supporters have some semi-official outlet for their concerns.

NO... I'm not qualified for any of these positions and neither is mullan fish or Singh . It should be left to people who are pillars of society with affection for our club..Wayne Hemingway spoke very well on radio lancs and is held in high regards.Professional jobs should not be taken by amateurs!

NO... I'm not qualified for any of these positions and neither is mullan fish or Singh . It should be left to people who are pillars of society with affection for our club..Wayne Hemingway spoke very well on radio lancs and is held in high regards.Professional jobs should not be taken by amateurs!

Pillars of society with affection for our club ? Hmm well that rules out the 3 mugs that are in at present then !

Just because agnew worked under kean doesn't make him poison for remaining loyal! Also agnew worked under quiete a number of managers at BRFC!.The smear campaign against agnew was started by brag protest group and has intensified cause mullan is frightened his only scource of info (Singh )from within the club is on his way out! Do you think the image of fish mullan and Singh is doing the image of this any good??????!!!!!!

Not taking sides - because in truth I don't know who is right or wrong - but I do know that Glen seemed to have his sources within the club long before Shebby was on the scene. Lots of comments I have seen from Glen - don't defend Shebby - just point out that (in his opinion) things aren't as one sided as they seem. I'll ask the question I asked previously again - who do you think is the source of the "leaks" within the club ?

Don't talk out of your backside, Agnew has long been hated by anyone who has the best interests of the club at heart, long before BRAG was formed.

Why the hell do you think he never progressed under John Williams? Because he's a devious kean out for himself and who needs removing from the club as soon as possible.

He was looking after the mascots not that long ago, now he thinks he runs the show, muppet.

give him a ring then and ask him to step in. I don't think there are any barriers or legal restrictions, the only thing stopping anyone is if they can be arsed or not and if enough people would be interesred in their acquaintance. I can't be arsed personally, but fair play to other people who can. I'm not even a member of any group but it seems there is a lot of jealousy towards them because people feel they have stole the limelight a little, when in truth other people don;t have the balls to step into the limelight.

ok now i know bullshit ,fooking ,tw@t and personal attcks are ok . happy days.

Don't talk out of your backside, Agnew has long been hated by anyone who has the best interests of the club at heart, long before BRAG was formed.

Why the hell do you think he never progressed under John Williams? Because he's a devious kean out for himself and who needs removing from the club as soon as possible.

He waqs looking after the mascots not that long ago, now he thinks he runs the show, muppet.

Having a strop are we gav?..no need to get personal :-)

Archived