BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

John, if we're banning people for repeating the same thing over and over again, you'll be a goner ;)

Did you mention you worked in the same office as Judan Ali :P

The other matter is in hand.

Sorry about that - clearly I am proud of working with a complete cock.

Know you have serious issues with Glen, BRAG Etc but enough is enough mate.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
Sorry about that - clearly I am proud of working with a complete cock.

Know you have serious issues with Glen, BRAG Etc but enough is enough mate.

It's in hand just note that when posting on a mobile the mods only have basic functionally

How that vile poisonous parasite Paul Agnew can consider himself a rovers fan is beyond me, he needs removing like a tumour along with his dopey little sidekick Shaw), Singh's a nutter but I think his heart is in the right place, he's just very misguided(probably because his so-called colleagues have just played him from day 1).

How that vile poisonous parasite Paul Agnew can consider himself a rovers fan is beyond me, he needs removing like a tumour along with his dopey little sidekick Shaw), Singh's a nutter but I think his heart is in the right place, he's just very misguided(probably because his so-called colleagues have just played him from day 1).

+1000

Forgive me for being naïve but have the BRAG actually done anything?

Kean leaving I counted as a victory but was that anything to do with the BRAG?

Also do the BRAG claim to represent all fans?

Genuinely don't know that's why am asking.

I don;t think they have achieved anything great but they have kept chipping away which is important, they have achieved more than possible on here or if everyone did nothing. I think the biggest thing they have achieved is to mobilze themselves into a functioning group and put themselves in a postion that they can relay thier members concerns directly to relevant parties. Their members are Blackburn rovers supporters who have chosen to a be a member of BRAG, that could be all supporter if everyone chose to become a member or just a section of supporters. Don;t take this as fact but I think remember a number aroun 6000 been their membership, I'm not sure though, I'm not a member, they have website which you can go to for more information.

Makes you wonder who's pulling Agnew's strings and for what reason, obvious who facilitated his postion to the board so perhaps need not look too far, obviously can not be he who shall not be named as he's had nothing to do with the club since 2011, but amazingly his little elf's are still interested in trawling the threads

Edit; and then he's gone

Mullan... Please stop posting bullshit in any shape or form as you are doing more harm to the morale of fans ! Ever considered the fact that your making more enemies by the day with your outrageous smear campaign?.If you want to be respected then do the honourable thing and kean off and take fish and your best mate Singh with you!.

As irritating as i find Mullan&Co, i think its right that they defend Singh because nobody else is, his own colleagues are to busy conspiring against him(for there own personal gain).

HappyClapper you really are becoming like an irrating little nat around here, are you Braddock in disguise?

why are we still talking about brag, agnew and singh on the NEW MANAGER thread?

True, but seems like new manager is irrelevant until boardroom situation is sorted out once and for all. I can't even come with an opinion as to who would be good for us.

OGS whatever, steve bruce whatever, curbishley whatever, everyone would seemed to be doomed until the club is run properly.

NEW MANAGER talk please, sick of the same bullshit being discussed on the wrong thread

So - who do we actually want (from the realistic pool if possible)? Figure that the wage cap is about 1m basic with a 2m bonus for promotion so Hughes is probably a no-go.

Personally i would prefer Brown or Davies but could accept Karl Robinson or OGS if Venkys/Singh/BRFC want to continue "the project".

NEW MANAGER talk please, sick of the same bullshit being discussed on the wrong thread

Savage mentioned on 5 live last night that he was talking to a manager earlier in the week thats put his CV in, and Rob thought he'd do a good job for us, wonder who that is and its not Hughes?

I keep thinking Billy Davies may be a good one on the football side of things. Don't know much about off field issues with him or how he'd cope with the behind scenes crap. I wouldn't have had him here when we were in the Prem and his name was touted but now it's a completely different show and he has the CV. Horses for courses is now the order of the day i think.

I keep thinking Billy Davies may be a good one on the football side of things. Don't know much about off field issues with him or how he'd cope with the behind scenes crap. I wouldn't have had him here when we were in the Prem and his name was touted but now it's a completely different show and he has the CV. Horses for courses is now the order of the day i think.

His overall managerial record at all his clubs in England is good enough - probably better than most people who will apply for the job. However he forced himself out of Derby and Notts Forest due to issues with their boards so I can't imagine him seeing out 12 months under this bunch of dumbwits.

Phil Brown, its a difficult one, on the one hand we can;t be too picky at the moment because a lof of managers won't touch us but this guy could possible even out do Singh with his gaffes, he speculated that he was subjuct to racism because of his tan??

Anyone know much about Dean Saunders as a manager. Doesn;t fit the experienced mold but seems to have kept himself busy gathering a varied cv, knows brfc, doesn;t live far away, on paer seems to be doing a decent job with doncaster, he always seems to have an infectious character which might be good for the team morale at the moment?

Any opinions anybody? I don;t watch much footy besides the odd rovers game so I cant say much about doncaster rovers.

Phil Brown has said hes put is cv in, he's just another little self serving egotist though imo and i think we've had enough of those!

Any twerp who does his half time talk on the pitch with the players sat down an him stood over them like teacher telling off naughty school kids or goes round the pitch with a mic singing to the fans would probably fit right in with our circus. Never mind the sunbed or the times he always ran on the pitch when Bolton scored at Ewood. First class tit and terrible manager. think i'd take Coyle over him and that's saying something !

I don;t think they have achieved anything great but they have kept chipping away which is important, they have achieved more than possible on here or if everyone did nothing. I think the biggest thing they have achieved is to mobilze themselves into a functioning group and put themselves in a postion that they can relay thier members concerns directly to relevant parties. Their members are Blackburn rovers supporters who have chosen to a be a member of BRAG, that could be all supporter if everyone chose to become a member or just a section of supporters. Don;t take this as fact but I think remember a number aroun 6000 been their membership, I'm not sure though, I'm not a member, they have website which you can go to for more information.

Thanks very much I shall do :)

Any twerp who does his half time talk on the pitch with the players sat down an him stood over them like teacher telling off naughty school kids or goes round the pitch with a mic singing to the fans would probably fit right in with our circus. Never mind the sunbed or the times he always ran on the pitch when Bolton scored at Ewood. First class tit and terrible manager. think i'd take Coyle over him and that's saying something !

I'm convinced. Hopefully no Brown then. Only thing about Coyle apart from his record at bolton, and his refusal to wear a suit instead of putting his footy kit on constantly, is this the rumour that he is a client of SEM, and this whole scenario gets tiring. I'm hoping their will be a real purge at the club in the next week and the club can start afresh with a hint of normality, more SEM fodder won;t help.

Archived