BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

Genuine

And whats Bentley done in the last 3-4 years which would want us to sign him on loan??

Not saying he'd be a success, but I do think there is still a real desire to impress by Bentley. He's off playing for some no mark Russian team at the moment I believe on a 6 month loan, more than willing to drop down a division last year before getting badly injured.

No doubt he's as cocky as they come, and probably short of a few brain cells, but he's never really been shy of hard work.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swansea City

...and Leicester, although he didn't last very long there. Should have stayed at the Swans, where he continued the free flowing style of his predecessor Roberto Martinez and got them toughened up at the back. Would be a good fit with Nuno as his number 2...

For the Barnsley job, perhaps. Nottingham isn't that far from Barnsley and even if Hill had got something from our match it was just a matter of waiting for an excuse to fire him I think.

I'll swap you 9 pairs of socks for 2 Maltesers.

So this is what Christmas has come too :P

I think O'Driscoll would be a great choice and a logical one too. So we can rule him out! ;)

Ah the criteria of being a crap manager? I guess he would meet that. Venky's going for the hat-trick?

Calling Berg a crap manager is a little harsh. Yes, his time here wasn't great, but it's a tough situation anyway and the first few games we played very well.

O'Driscoll would be great.

Didnt he play for benfica, juventus and dortmund.? A defensive midfielder positionwise and a little bit like tugay in his style, iirc.

Has he managed a team and where.?

He also managed QPR. He was a top class defensive midfielder, one of the best of his generation. I thought he would make it as a good manager and started well at Swansea, but it hasn't really worked out.

The club go see him as a cost cutting option as they could get rid of the Portugese translator!

roberto di matteo according to twitter

not seen that once?plus really we as fans are not that gullable why would he come to us?

my top 3 would be curbishley,hughes,davies or in some magical world king kenny back!!I have started to come round to the idea of coyle to be honest but that may be that I have a tenner on him at 20/1

According to the Lancs Telegraph, Shebby/Rovers are hopefully of appointing a new manager by tomorrow.

its says that Shebby has already send his favoured candidates to Owners venkys

If they're only at the shortlisting stage, tomorrow sounds a little ambitious ( especially for Venky's ).

Would be interesting to see who's on Shebby's list.

Archived