BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be very surprise if Singh and his cohorts have picked the right man !!!

The new man needs to be strong and respected in the football world and be allowed to manage unhindered !

Not likely to happen , so come Easter we will be going through this charade again ....

If I was Singh ,I would be hammering on the door of Mark Hughes ........

According to the Lancs Telegraph, Shebby/Rovers are hopefully of appointing a new manager by tomorrow.

its says that Shebby has already send his favoured candidates to Owners venkys

Might it not be an idea to ask said candidates if they're interested first?

:huh:

I can't see how they can expect to appoint a new manager tomorrow unless it is already done and dusted.

And if it has been done, surely it would have leaked.

and unless it's someone extremely underwhelming on both counts

It won't be Di Matteo - one of the Venky's confirmed it wouldn't be the other day.

Nor should it be.

Average manager who got lucky by taking over a good, but underperforming Chelsea side.

Unbelieveably lucky to have 'Champions League winner' on his CV.

Why do we set these silly timescales if its not all in the bag

Shebby did the same last time and ended up rushing Berg in just to meet his deadline

I have a hope that the deal was done as per the goal.com article and the delay til tomorrow is a face saving exercise for shebby.

A number of people have heard tomorrow and i think they have from Pune not blackburn...

I was also thinking, all bad news seems to get leaked maybe just maybe nothing has been leaked because its good news.... #yeahright

It won't be Di Matteo - one of the Venky's confirmed it wouldn't be the other day.

Nor should it be.

Average manager who got lucky by taking over a good, but underperforming Chelsea side.

Unbelieveably lucky to have 'Champions League winner' on his CV.

Wow just wow. You might want to look at our league position first dude, the bloke has got zero chance of coming here as he is destined for bigger things.

Archived