BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

Shebby digs his own grave alot of the time when he opens his mouth but this sounds very one sided, especially since we all know that Shebby is not the only one at the club causing problems!!

I find any article that doesnt spread the blame very suspicious!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curiously, a certain Mr. Agnew is omitted entirely from that article. Hmm.

Certainly explains why Shaw was brought in by his mate , so he could fade out of sight but still stir it up on behalf of whoever is pulling his strings

Obviously Shebby is the problem because everything was rosey before he arrived

interesting tweets from Andy Cryer

CryerRovers: @taxipony Gary picked the team from the squad that was made available to him

CryerRovers: Apologies I will retype that one. Bowyer conf he had NO involvement in 4 senior players not in squad

more outside interference??

Or simply injured

Just had word of Shebbys short list:

Robbie Slater

Robbie Savage

Robbie Keane

Robbie Fowler

Robbie Earl

what about robin (robbie) @#/?

that auto change drives you mad sometimes

robin (robbie) illegitimate

CryerRovers: @taxipony Gary picked the team from the squad that was made available to him

CryerRovers: Apologies I will retype that one. Bowyer conf he had NO involvement in 4 senior players not in squad

Pretty much confirms Shebby is interfering. Which then leads you to a more crucial point, BRAG.

GM claimed 100% that Singh was not interfering,which is clearly a lie, so hopefully they are being lied to like us and not part of it.

What a bludy shambles I wish somebody could get to the bottom of all this,all these tweets and rumours are driving me crazy, they all have double meanings, can't anybody talk straight anymore. For gods sake if something is known spit it out in plain language.Thats for Cryer and all the other rumour mongers.

What if, as per the Mail article, these players made themselves unavailable rather than Bowyer being told they're unavailable?

With the lack of discipline at the club it wouldn't surprise me, especially seen as there's been no "so and so fined for refusing to play" a-la Tevez stories. Seems like if someone doesn't want to play, they don't have to, and nobody gives a crap whether they play or not.

• Backroom

Unless they were Injured or withdrew themselves it can only be Shebby surely as the other two were being summoned to India at the time weren't they?

Unless they were Injured or withdrew themselves it can only be Shebby surely as the other two were being summoned to India at the time weren't they?

Well who told Cryer an hour or so before kick off that the team contained half the population of Portugal? Just because PNE and miniPNE are not in the country doesn't mean little elves aren't carrying on the good work they are doing in the best interests of the club whoever

Thats what they want you to believe. Everybody is wrong and it is in fact an Agnew conspiracy. Shebby SIngh doesn't exist at all and is actually Paul Agnew in disguise hence why all those journalists were confused at someone who appeared to be Shebby Singh briefing them about appointing MacDonald and Ali.

Its the only explanation that makes sense.

Although it is a lot more likely to indicate that it's Shebby surely perthblue.

Cracking conspiracy theory though.

I have little doubt the exclusions were down to Shebby, but why would Shebby feed the Portuguese player line to cryer? All three of em need to go, the club can not move forward if any of them stay. Always try to do my best keeping Aggers in the spotlight as he seems to be trying to hide his light under a bushel at the moment :)

Pretty much confirms Shebby is interfering. Which then leads you to a more crucial point, BRAG.

GM claimed 100% that Singh was not interfering,which is clearly a lie, so hopefully they are being lied to like us and not part of it.

We did win(didnt we!), the 4/5 senior players left out are all dead weight anyway and not helping morale by moping around whinging they need to go now(which is most likely why thy where not available for selection),

Morten-past it(not that he really ever had it for very long), has little to contribute and is a massive drain one wages,

Dunn-he's Just knackered and again a massive drain on wages

Euhu-Terrible player offers nothing either defensively or creatively, and yet again a massive waste of wages

Givet- god bless him, but he's a looney, he's very inconsistent, very injury prone and he seems to have wanted out for a long while

Robinson- Trouble maker, very inconsistent average goalkeeper and finally a massive drain on wages

If getting there wages of the salary alone allows us to bring in only 1 or 2 quality replacements that can go straight into the 1st team then its more than worth it.

But who would they put in place then? I wouldn't trust Venkys to pick their noses let alone a capable management structure.

There are obvious ex employees, but as you say wouldn't trust Venkys or whoever if they are still being advised to get any appointment right. If has been rumoured that the people in England don't have any authority anyway, would we be any worse a position if all three went, certainly stop the board room in fighting and be easier to point the finger directly at Venky's?

Come on Robbies, I can't believe people are even discussing whether they'd be unhappy/upset with some of the names mentioned. I'd take mostly any manager at this stage that can put a firecracker up the players Robbie's. We have lacked authority in that dressing room since Big Sam was sacked. Get the authority back........the players begin to show more respect...........results start to come............we get promoted. It really is an obvious problem, that many people don't seem to be discussing.

We did win(didnt we!), the 4/5 senior players left out are all dead weight anyway and not helping morale by moping around whinging they need to go now(which is most likely why thy where not available for selection),

Morten-past it(not that he really ever had it for very long), has little to contribute and is a massive drain one wages,

Dunn-he's Just knackered and again a massive drain on wages

Euhu-Terrible player offers nothing either defensively or creatively, and yet again a massive waste of wages

Givet- god bless him, but he's a looney, he's very inconsistent, very injury prone and he seems to have wanted out for a long while

Robinson- Trouble maker, very inconsistent average goalkeeper and finally a massive drain on wages

If getting there wages of the salary alone allows us to bring in only 1 or 2 quality replacements that can go straight into the 1st team then its more than worth it.

Good post, agree fully. The rebuilding does take time but we need more hungry players.

I knew Shebby told some weeks ago that a manager they were interested in before Henning had become available. Surely this must be Hughes.

Archived