BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd settle for a world champion multi winner and as for last night Barnes fault ffs

Oh come on Abbey the bloke shook his hand and tried to follow it up with a hug (happens a lot in darts ive noticed) and Taylor gets the hump. Barney is a top bloke and you could tell there was no malice, Taylor just through a wobbly, his interview afterwards was almost as bad as Shebbys! (I did say almost lol)

Agnew might as well tweet it himself

Rubbish.

What chance has any journalist got trying to discover what's likely to happen at Rovers?

It looks like a repeat of the last fiasco with the warring factions putting their own candidates forward.

Will probably end in the same unsatisfactory result.

Any other club would identify their first choice and go after them, moving on to subsequent choices if necessary.

We all remember being told what a great interview Berg gave!

Rubbish.

What chance has any journalist got trying to discover what's likely to happen at Rovers?

It looks like a repeat of the last fiasco with the warring factions putting their own candidates forward.

Will probably end in the same unsatisfactory result.

Any other club would identify their first choice and go after them, moving on to subsequent choices if necessary.

We all remember being told what a great interview Berg gave!

The best Shebby had ever seen.

the more i think about davies, the more i warm to it, hes done a good job wherever hes been, (might be the drink talking) still not the sexy name i was hoping for, im still hoping for a hoddle or a hughes

He's proven at this level, won't put up with cr@p from Singh or 'The Shadow' (Agnew) so could be a good appointment.

Northern Rover@Northern_Rover

I am told as of 3 hours ago there was a battle royale going on RE whose recommendation the owners would go with Shebby or Shaw.

Northern Rover@Northern_Rover

No idea which way they will go, so any names being suggested at moment are jumping the gun.

Sportingintelligence blog

5.14pm And finally …. about 20 minutes before I started this live blog, my mobile phone rang.

The caller asked to speak to me, and then introduced himself as Judan Ali, a man who has been touted as the next manager of Blackburn.

I have never met Mr Ali, and before that phone call I had never spoken to him.

He wanted to ask my view of what was going on at Blackburn Rovers.

You couldn’t make this up, and reader, I am not making this up.

Mr Ali explained that he had been invited to watch training at the club in recent weeks as part of his coaching development; he is partaking in an FA scheme to boost the number of black, Asian and ethnic minority coaches.

I don’t believe, from our conversation, that he is seeking or feels able to take a managerial role at Blackburn. You wouldn’t, would you, when you have no managerial experience in English football?

Anyway, whatever happens, I wish Blackburn the best, and Mr Ali the best.

And whoever you support – have a healthy and prosperous new year.

Billy McKinlay now clear third favourite. Shortened up practically every few minutes since 7.30pm

Was second fav on Paddy Power briefly before they pulled the market.

Maybe Balaj has said it's going to be 'Billy' and no-one knows which one.

Feck me, if they are waiting for the owners to make a decision we are royaly in the doo doo!

They're still confused about our relegation, the simply cannot understand how it happened.....idiots.

Archived