SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Savage loving it tonight.

Who you think he is hinting at who's put his cv in ? Hughes?

Lots of experience in premier league,also has one of best coaches there is he wants the job now he must wait !!

Hopefully they will choose the right man , the biggest decision in rovers recent history,the man I know has put his cv in (yes I know) !

Robbie Savage@RobbieSavage8

Lots of experience in premier league,also has one of best coaches there is he wants the job now he must wait !!

Hopefully they will choose the right man , the biggest decision in rovers recent history,the man I know has put his cv in (yes I know) !

I've spoken to the a man who knows club inside out and wants the job hopefully they decide to give him the job ! I've made Blackburn aware

Is Bowen still running the reserves at QPR?

just checked , he's still listed as a coach at QPR contracted to 2014 .

EDIT 21st of December 2012 Daily Mail - Redknapp confirmed technical director Mike Rigg and Mark Hughes’ assistants Mark Bowen and Eddie Niedzwiecki have left the club and said bringing in Ian Broomfield, whom he worked with at Tottenham,

Could this tie in with comments about somebody becoming available made by singh as they have only recently agreed their pay offs with QPR?

Archived