BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy Cryer has already ruled Hughes out of the running so don't think it'll be him. My guess from Sav's tweets plus those ITK and Shebby's comments (assuming he has the power at Ewood) is someone who has played or worked for Rovers in the past.

So in the running would be McKinley, Sherwood or Souness.

As long as the person appointed is experienced and a person the players will respect I don't really care who it is.

I just hope that the Looney Punes make a good decision for once...

Andy Cryer has already ruled Hughes out of the running so don't think it'll be him. My guess from Sav's tweets plus those ITK and Shebby's comments (assuming he has the power at Ewood) is someone who has played or worked for Rovers in the past. So in the running would be McKinley, Sherwood or Souness. As long as the person appointed is experienced and a person the players will respect I don't really care who it is. I just hope that the Looney Punes make a good decision for once...

Could be Simon Grayson....

but still think its Hughes...

They have some sort of game plan in that they don't want to announce the new manager in 2012, because its been a terrible year from Blackburn Rovers, so they'll wait until 2013 and have a clean slate.....

Couldn't agree more Gordon, I'd break the bank for the right man, but I'm convinced Venkys won't.

To start the NEW Year out with a crap appointment.

agree. he comes across a little nasty in his interviews

havnt seen his record but i would be very disapointed if he is appointed.

but the points tally was pathetic

Wow. Loosely translated, I have no idea about him but he sucks. Mmmm.

Kevin Mcdonald nailed on, expect no common sense at all.

So Shebby lied? To the whole world? People, please understand, it IS NOT Mark Hughes. He just would not be so desperate. Add to that I don't want him back. Brace yourselves for another hugely underwhelming appointment of Venkyesque proportions. If they really gave a @#/? they would fix it.

sav is only saying that this manager has put in his c.v. not that he is getting the job. cant see it being grayson

I wonder if the new manager knows if he has got the job ?.

That is why no one knows anything ....

I still maintain , if Venkys are really serious the man is Mark Hughes ...

Northern Rover@Northern_Rover

I am told as of 3 hours ago there was a battle royale going on RE whose recommendation the owners would go with Shebby or Shaw.

Northern Rover@Northern_Rover

No idea which way they will go, so any names being suggested at moment are jumping the gun.

In other words its business as usual! Battle Royales shouldn't be a regular feature of admin. At Ewood these days they are the only feature. So, one faction wins and the other loses, stirring up more resentment for the next big issue.

The owners are responsible for this and it must be sorted out before we can move forward with any confidence.

Direct correlation between performance off the field and performance on it. How long ago is it since we were "all in together"?

Archived