BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The poster I would put most store by is Kamy and his report of a battle royal in the family.

This is therefore not only about the managet but whether Shebby or Shaw gets sacked.

Knowing how Mrs D dealt with a previous family row, I would be surprised if she sets a deadline as soon as tomorrow for forcing a resolution.

A resolution might happen of its own accord to meet Shebby deadline but Mrs D would not have forced it.

Equally if no announcement of manager is made tomorrow do not automatically assume Shebby lost.

The poster I would put most store by is Kamy and his report of a battle royal in the family.

This is therefore not only about the managet but whether Shebby or Shaw gets sacked.

Knowing how Mrs D dealt with a previous family row, I would be surprised if she sets a deadline as soon as tomorrow for forcing a resolution.

A resolution might happen of its own accord to meet Shebby deadline but Mrs D would not have forced it.

Equally if no announcement of manager is made tomorrow do not automatically assume Shebby lost.

Ah, so he's French! Houllier?

Tell you what, Philip, if there's no announcement tomorrow there'll be hell to pay!!

Ah, so he's French! Houllier?

Tell you what, Philip, if there's no announcement tomorrow there'll be hell to pay!!

I can't see too many at the game tomorrow to be playing hell.....that's if the game is on......can someone have a look to see if Shaggy has ordered the sprinklers to be on all night?

I can't see too many at the game tomorrow to be playing hell.....that's if the game is on......can someone have a look to see if Shaggy has ordered the sprinklers to be on all night?

It'd better had be on or...

there'll be hell to pay!!!

I'll be there PB. Are you going on?

Archived