BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The poster I would put most store by is Kamy and his report of a battle royal in the family.

This is therefore not only about the managet but whether Shebby or Shaw gets sacked.

Knowing how Mrs D dealt with a previous family row, I would be surprised if she sets a deadline as soon as tomorrow for forcing a resolution.

A resolution might happen of its own accord to meet Shebby deadline but Mrs D would not have forced it.

Equally if no announcement of manager is made tomorrow do not automatically assume Shebby lost.

So to summarise, something unspecified may happen at some point. Oh to be in the know!

So Savage pushing Bowen for the job after saying we need experienced manager. No ta.

Didnt Savages tweet clearly say the manager he spoke to comes with a very good coach.

or more precisely---Robbie Savage ‏@RobbieSavage8

Lots of experience in premier league,also has one of best coaches there is he wants the job now he must wait !!

Coleman and Kean?! :shudder:

"@CryerRovers: Anyone expecting a managerial announcement early tmrw at rovers, don't. Decision not even made. Details in lt tmrw"

If this what Andy Cryer is saying is true more lies from people who claim to know what will definatley happen. More lies from Shebby and generally just lots of lies. ITK's maybe a good resolution would be not to chat crap about knowing stuff on forums.

No managerial announcement today according to Indian journalist who met Balaji last week.

Ayush Srivastava@ayush_sri

For #brfc fans, unfortunately the only message from the club today will be the one already released for PR. No manager announcement today.

Is this the same one who said we would announce a Manager on Saturday just gone?

Is this the same one who said we would announce a Manager on Saturday just gone?

Glen I spoke to Ayush about that Balaji wanted someone in but Shebby is digging his heels in.

Hence the delay.

You'll know more than anyone else on here I guess.

Glen I spoke to Ayush about that Balaji wanted someone in but Shebby is digging his heels in.

Hence the delay.

You'll know more than anyone else on here I guess.

Its like anything else, You wouldnt put your house on any decision this regime makes,They say one thing then do another.

The plan was to appoint someone today, so it will be down to when it gets signed off in India. They have the names, they will make final decision, for everyones sake , lets hope its the right one

Come on Mr. M give us a hint, you obviously know something

Only whats already been stated, The owners will make final decision on recommendations they have been given. My money has gone on todays match result, wouldnt waste any money on Manager Market, I want 2013 to be better than 2012

So it seems we are at the point where a short list has been submitted to Pune ? Would this be the "same procedure as last time" e.g. One from Shebby and one from the terrible twins ?

In your earlier post you seem to be hinting that the speculation last night is wide of the mark, compared to the names on the short list ?

Still fully expecting everyone to know who the new Manager is going to be before the day ends.

Twitter rumours last night saw so many managers taking money that many odds came in. However despite all the rumours , they all seem to be a million miles away

I hope you are right Glen and that the appointment is one that will whet our appetite.

That said, I won't hold my breath and can't help thinking you are being had for 'the fat lad'.

This is clearly just a ruse to ensure the 'annointed ones' in Pune can keep their hands in their pockets for this transfer window, thus ensuring Rovers are condemned to a further term in the Championship.

There is no strategy for this 'business unit'

There are no plans to make good the damage inflicted upon the brand by the ineptitude and ignorance of the village idiots supposed to be running the show.

The Punatics (i.e. collective noun denoting the institutionalised madness of a group of spoiled brats in India resulting from chicken farmers meddling incoherently and with apparent disdain for the brand owners of a highly respected and well run business in a remote geography and alien culture) neither understand nor care what they have taken on, despite two years of unmitigated disaster on the commercial and professional fronts.

The ONLY message suitable for transmission back to said Punatics is clear:

VENKYS OUT!

Archived