BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admit, the person someone mentioned to me last night doesn't appear on the odds lists.

I'm going to sign up and pop some money on this one, then I'll let you know. He'd certainly be someone I'd want.

So what can we gain from all of this debate and speculation over the weekend?

Shaw and Singh apparently do not agree, again, on the potential candidates.

The owners will make the final decision - VERY bad news

One of Shaw or Singh must surely resign on the back of the appointment

Glen Mullan, I think, suggested Shebby was not responsible for Berg's appointment yet Shebby took responsibility on 606.

Shebby has said he wants an experienced manager which if the rumours of a coach are true indicates Shaw favours the coach route.

Nothing makes any sense to me! The one conclusion I reach is Shabby admitted his error re Berg and has asked for an experienced manager. Anything less than a good experienced manager means Shabby is toast and should walk away

So what can we gain from all of this debate and speculation over the weekend?

Shaw and Singh apparently do not agree, again, on the potential candidates.

The owners will make the final decision - VERY bad news

One of Shaw or Singh must surely resign on the back of the appointment

Glen Mullan, I think, suggested Shebby was not responsible for Berg's appointment yet Shebby took responsibility on 606.

Shebby has said he wants an experienced manager which if the rumours of a coach are true indicates Shaw favours the coach route.

Nothing makes any sense to me! The one conclusion I reach is Shabby admitted his error re Berg and has asked for an experienced manager. Anything less than a good experienced manager means Shabby is toast and should walk away

Thought i'd clear up one point. I stated that Berg was not solely Singhs appointment, all three had to agree and he was introduced to the table by Shaw.

All three are responsible for Bergs appointment as all three agreed on it!!

The LT is saying the owners are in discuss with the Shebby, Shaw and Agnew about who to appoint and hopefully this will be decide before the end of today's game.
Good God. What a meeting of intellectuals that is. Anything could happen. I notice Mr Bean has come in from nowhere to 8/1 on Betfair. Someone should point out to Venkys that he doesn't actually exist. He's just a comedy creation. A bit like "Shebby", "Roy Shelfy Brown" and "Agnew Partridge". Then again look at the state of the Raos.

This is our clubs future. "Are you feeling confident? Want to phone a friend? Remember, your on minus 60 million, this is for total financial meltdown. Which Agent do you want to call this time?"

Glen, do you think we will still have a manager appoint today???

I was hoping it would be announce this morning and the new manager introduce at Half time

Cant see an annoucement at the game if I'm being honest, dont think anyone can predict when the annoucement will be made, all down to the owners sanctioning a name, when they do that who knows? Was expected today but they may not like the recommendations and it could drag on?

In other words they are buying time again in typical Venky style. Seeing what Bowyer does today and hoping to save a few bob by letting him carry on for a while. To be honest with some of the names going around and going off previous appointments i wouldn't be totally against this. Here we have a bloke with no hidden agendas we know of and would just do an honest job hopefully.

Thought i'd clear up one point. I stated that Berg was not solely Singhs appointment, all three had to agree and he was introduced to the table by Shaw.

All three are responsible for Bergs appointment as all three agreed on it!!

Glen Shebby stated "the final decision about appointing Henning Berg was mine" live on 606.

This in tandem with Shaw's previous remarks re Berg not being first choice could indicate there was not agreement on the appointment.

There can be no doubt from the quote above who took the decision and who was responsible.

Glen Shebby stated "the final decision about appointing Henning Berg was mine" live on 606.

This in tandem with Shaw's previous remarks re Berg not being first choice could indicate there was not agreement on the appointment.

There can be no doubt from the quote above who took the decision and who was responsible.

I have stated how it happened, and I think Kamy will back me up here, ALL 3 HAD TO AGREE. One name was sent to India and that was it.

If you choose to think otherwise thats upto you,

I also heard the Shaw interview prior to my interview on Sky Radio a few days ago, and he stated although Berg was not the first choice, and he was none of the three's first choice. He knew as soon as he met him that he was the right man for Blackburn

Sportingintelligence blog.............

Mr Ali explained that he had been invited to watch training at the club in recent weeks as part of his coaching development; he is partaking in an FA scheme to boost the number of black, Asian and ethnic minority coaches.

Surely that is racist? Bloody odd way to go about their 'Kick it out' campaign isn't it? They should be having their collars felt for that..... if the Police had not also been guilty of favouring recruits from ethnic minorities over all other candidates in the past.

I have stated how it happened, and I think Kamy will back me up here, ALL 3 HAD TO AGREE. One name was sent to India and that was it.

I also heard the Shaw interview prior to my interview on Sky Radio a few days ago, and he stated although Berg was not the first choice, and he was none of the three's first choice. He knew as soon as he met him that he was the right man for Blackburn

Yup I can back that up.

I don't think Berg was anyone's first choice, however as the process dragged on and they couldn't agree they then interviewed Berg, after the interview all 3 of them felt that Berg was someone all 3 could agree upon so he was the one Shebby put forward as the preferred choice. Shebby views himself as the figurehead at Ewood and I suspect that is why he said Berg was his decision.

Jeez man....you're such an arse licking smug twaat. You're seriously buzzing off all this....

Archived