BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

This just simply further demonstrates the need for one man to take control. Three of them are seemingly pushing two candidates, - so whoever is installed as manager, likely wont have 100% backing.

Two of them need to go. If you consider what a job description would entail, two of the candidates wouldn't even get an interview. They wouldn't get a reply.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup I can back that up.

I don't think Berg was anyone's first choice, however as the process dragged on and they couldn't agree they then interviewed Berg, after the interview all 3 of them felt that Berg was someone all 3 could agree upon so he was the one Shebby put forward as the preferred choice. Shebby views himself as the figurehead at Ewood and I suspect that is why he said Berg was his decision.

So the same scenario could play out again meaning that if they don't agree it will drag on, another 5 weeks perhaps by which time we will all be qualified to join the asylum.

Jeez man....you're such an arse licking smug twaat. You're seriously buzzing off all this....

Yes really over the moon, seriously If you have nothing constructive to say, please use the ignore button.

The club is in a whole mess and it gets worse when rumours which are untrue are started. So if by correcting them thats an issue to you then that says more about you than it does about me.

Jeez man....you're such an arse licking smug twaat. You're seriously buzzing off all this....

Moronic post of the year------and its only Jan 1st. Ban him, this is not what iI want to read on this supposed football site.

Surely that is racist? Bloody odd way to go about their 'Kick it out' campaign isn't it? They should be having their collars felt for that..... if the Police had not also been guilty of favouring recruits from ethnic minorities over all other candidates in the past.

If we said we are only having a white Englishman as manager .. Imagine the PAul mellous of the worlds

So the same scenario could play out again meaning that if they don't agree it will drag on, another 5 weeks perhaps by which time we will all be qualified to join the asylum.

Also the tranfer window will have passed............

• Backroom

Glen, judging by your posts, I can safely come the the conclusion that you know nowt about who the new manager will be.

Could you say something a bit more credible like if you 'know' the submitted names to venkys and if you'd be happy with any of them?

Stick your neck on the block a bit more or it's just all rather like 'barnum' statements. You say a lot but say nothing at the same time. Shebby is rubbing off on you, it would seem.

The LT is saying the owners are in discuss with the Shebby, Shaw and Agnew about who to appoint and hopefully this will be decide before the end of today's game.
Maybe it'll be like Dancing on thin Ice?

Three managers stood on the touchline with a quilted Shebby Singh next to them at the end of the match.

"And the Rovers manager for 2013 (or at least part of it) is....

Going to find out after the January transfer window."

"We think."

"No, definitely."

"Maybe."

Glen, judging by your posts, I can safely come the the conclusion that you know nowt about who the new manager will be.

Could you say something a bit more credible like if you 'know' the submitted names to venkys and if you'd be happy with any of them?

Stick your neck on the block a bit more or it's just all rather like 'barnum' statements. You say a lot but say nothing at the same time. Shebby is rubbing off on you, it would seem.

You are of course allowed your opinion.

I have stated numerous times on the board, that the list has now gone to India, Cryer backs this up in todays Telegraph. I have also stated that the names being banded around are wide of the mark.

The owners have not selected one off the list, so how could I possibly know the final name? If they aint picked one yet

Whoever is in position to select a new manager should be offering massive remuneration in order linked to results to get the right man BUT only a 3 month evergreen contract. It's just basic common sense because paying people off in this industry is ludicrous. Lets be honest how many clubs have paid out money to managers who they have sacked mid contract and how many managers have paid out money to clubs that they have left for greener grass in mid contract? It's all one way. I dread to think what the lunes in Pune have paid out in severence pay to the 3 managers they have sacked.

If we said we are only having a white Englishman as manager .. Imagine the PAul mellous of the worlds

How about advertising for a white English person with big tits? That would really push him over the edge of sanity that he is already teetering on.

Yes really over the moon, seriously If you have nothing constructive to say, please use the ignore button.

The club is in a whole mess and it gets worse when rumours which are untrue are started. So if by correcting them thats an issue to you then that says more about you than it does about me.

I suggest the club is a mess because of people like you and your master.....this isn't the same club anymore with retards in the know fratonising with the directors...what a sham.

Whoever is in position to select a new manager should be offering massive remuneration in order linked to results to get the right man BUT only a 3 month evergreen contract. It's just basic common sense because paying people off in this industry is ludicrous. Lets be honest how many clubs have paid out money to managers who they have sacked mid contract and how many managers have paid out money to clubs that they have left for greener grass in mid contract? It's all one way. I dread to think what the lunes in Pune have paid out in severence pay to the 3 managers they have sacked.

How about advertising for a white English person with big tits? That would really push him over the edge of sanity that he is already teetering on.

Cheri Lunghi, part English anyway and previous experience :D

I suggest the club is a mess because of people like you and your master.....this isn't the same club anymore with retards in the know fratonising with the directors...what a sham.

Glen does not make the decisions, the venkys do that, target them

Personal insults?

Bypassing swear filter?

I thought this was a family friendly site?

You are entitled to an opinion but keep it clean at least.

So let me clarify this.

We have a global advisor who's job is to advise Venkys on football matter. He has recommended a manager.

We have two senior people at the club in Shaw/Agnew who have greater experience of English football and have also recommended a different manager.

Three loons in Pune who now nothing about football by their own admission, and have made a balls up of everything they have done, now have to decide which one to choose. On what basis? Who did the best powerpoint presentation? Which name is easier to promounce in the Asian target market? Who is cheapest? Sums up why they need ONE group of people at Ewood making these decisions for them. The only job they should have is employing that group of people.

You are of course allowed your opinion.

I have stated numerous times on the board, that the list has now gone to India, Cryer backs this up in todays Telegraph. I have also stated that the names being banded around are wide of the mark.

The owners have not selected one off the list, so how could I possibly know the final name? If they aint picked one yet

If you know the names on the list then you should tell us.

If you say you can't tell us then what feckin use is there in you knowing apart from a personal ego trip just to show 'how much you know'.

Think it's time for you to either put-up or shut-up.

So let me clarify this.

We have a global advisor who's job is to advise Venkys on football matter. He has recommended a manager.

We have two senior people at the club in Shaw/Agnew who have greater experience of English football and have also recommended a different manager.

Three loons in Pune who now nothing about football by their own admission, and have made a balls up of everything they have done, now have to decide which one to choose. On what basis? Who did the best powerpoint presentation? Which name is easier to promounce in the Asian target market? Who is cheapest? Sums up why they need ONE group of people at Ewood making these decisions for them. The only job they should have is employing that group of people.

Seems to help if he's bald ;-)

Abbey, how about just once you actually let us deal with the moderation of this site without chirping up!

All dealt with.

Maybe if you let people know what action you have taken and why he would not need to. The bonus would be that the board guidelines would surely become a lot clearer to all and a little more self moderating.

Abbey, how about just once you actually let us deal with the moderation of this site without chirping up!

All dealt with.

How long is Sparky Marky banned for Ricky? Or has his post and anyone's who quoted it just been hidden?

If you know the names on the list then you should tell us.

If you say you can't tell us then what feckin use is there in you knowing apart from a personal ego trip just to show 'how much you know'.

Think it's time for you to either put-up or shut-up.

Any itk'rs need to shut the @#/? up or they will soon be a. despised on here or b. not itk anymore.

I have stated how it happened, and I think Kamy will back me up here, ALL 3 HAD TO AGREE. One name was sent to India and that was it.

If you choose to think otherwise thats upto you,

I also heard the Shaw interview prior to my interview on Sky Radio a few days ago, and he stated although Berg was not the first choice, and he was none of the three's first choice. He knew as soon as he met him that he was the right man for Blackburn

Glen, it's not a case of choosing to think otherwise, it's a case of the words coming straight from the horses mouth. I can see where Paul is coming from on this, Shebby definitely said those words so you can see why we would think it was his decision. You and Kamy have explained otherwise which is great but the words did come from Shebby himself.

Archived