BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

If we said we are only having a white Englishman as manager .. Imagine the PAul mellous of the worlds
Surely that is racist? Bloody odd way to go about their 'Kick it out' campaign isn't it? They should be having their collars felt for that..... if the Police had not also been guilty of favouring recruits from ethnic minorities over all other candidates in the past.

Abbey and Thenodrog...to enlightened modern thinking what Love thy Neighbour was to comedy....

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Abbey and Thenodrog...to enlightened modern thinking what Love thy Neighbour was to comedy....

so are we wrong or are we right?

Mark Hughes odds are dropping.... 4/1 now. Dare we hope? Nah, this is Venkys- fully expect Peter Andre to unveiled next month by all accounts!

pigeon poo in town drops too.

Well I am going to demur.

Berg was a Shebby panic appointment forced through in the teeth of opposition from Agnew and Shaw.

All three might have signed off but that is the reality.

Anyone know the Hindu religion?

That is what is going to decide the managerial choice if reports that Shaw is back and the family is deciding today are true.

The Pune people are confused yet again......cannot trust Singh,Agnew or Shaw. They know nothing about football. They could revert to seeking advice from someone who they think knows everything, and that could well be JA.

God help us.

Even if a name is decided on today i cant see how any deal could be anywhere near finalised to the point that the managers name could be officially announced (especially at the game), 1. it is a bank holiday 2. when have venkys ever completed a deal in anywhere near under 24 hours! 3, when have venkys ever completed a deal in anywhere near under 24 hours!

Glen, it's not a case of choosing to think otherwise, it's a case of the words coming straight from the horses mouth. I can see where Paul is coming from on this, Shebby definitely said those words so you can see why we would think it was his decision. You and Kamy have explained otherwise which is great but the words did come from Shebby himself.

Cheers Ricky. If Shebby makes a statement I presume I'm expected to believe him...... or not?

Well I am going to demur.

Berg was a Shebby panic appointment forced through in the teeth of opposition from Agnew and Shaw.

All three might have signed off but that is the reality.

Anyone know the Hindu religion?

That is what is going to decide the managerial choice if reports that Shaw is back and the family is deciding today are true.

This is certainly the view I had gained and I thought was the majority view on here. Shaw's statement a few days after Berg's appointment tend to confirm Shebby made the decision.

This article suggests there can be no doubt this time over who is recommending the new manager.

A little unfortunate the article states Singh (pictured below) .........

• Backroom

The point, Glen, is that everytime you state something, the vagueness with which it is said comes across as both smug and empty, in that anybody can say what you do and sound 'ITK'.

At least philipl was specific with his wrong info. Look at a barnum statement and you'll see what I mean. Can be attributed to anyone, but actually meaningless.

I don't mean to sound critical, but posting in the vague way you do suggests you are doing so as an egotistical exercise. The tv appearances don't help that notion either. I don't know of other unofficial fan leaders being on tv.

Does anyone else think like me that the manager choice doesnt matter, as we aint good enough to go up, and that wont change until Venkys have gone and we have some stability in the club?

Are they going to lower the newly appointed manager out of a helicopter with some soldiers before kick off at today's game?

Or...

If there's not been an appointment made by kick off, maybe they should have 3 or 4 of the potential candidates do a half time Krypton Factor style assault course and assorted challenges, then at the end whoever gets the loudest cheer from the crowd gets the job.

The clowns in charge can't make a decision, the club is a joke, I was going to go on today but I'm not because I'd rather sit in my front room and watch The Wizard of Oz with screaming children and my wife who is still drunk from lastnight and won't stop whining!!!

What a sorry state of affairs!!!

Does anyone else think like me that the manager choice doesnt matter, as we aint good enough to go up, and that wont change until Venkys have gone and we have some stability in the club?

Not really. I think that 2 very good midfielders would make us very competitive in this league. Whether it's too late this season I don't know. However we need a strong manager to identify these players that he wants and bring them in. A weak manager will let Shebby bring in some rubbish and we're screwed.

As the guy on the Football League show said on Saturday, we need someone who can manage downwards and upwards !

It's VITAL. We don't want to go down!

Archived