BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deary me, Peter Taylor now evens with one ojnline betting site. Someone has placed a modest bet on him to drive the odds down like that.

If it was to be him, Why ?

What do Venkys have to gain from appointing such a second rater ?

Deary me, Peter Taylor now evens with one ojnline betting site. Someone has placed a modest bet on him to drive the odds down like that.

If it was to be him, Why ?

What do Venkys have to gain from appointing such a second rater ?

Ex Spurs of course lol

Andrew Cryer

@CryerRovers

Talks now between owners and shebby put back til after the game.

1:21pm - 1 Jan 13

I dont care when the talks are as long as we get a decent Manager, however, how can the loones from Pune make the decision, their knowledge of football is zilt!

So, looks like no announcement today.......

This is not a criticism of the guys that posted their views that an announcement would be made today (one which mentioned 100%) but you MUST understand that literally thousands of loyal Rovers fans are desperate for news and will allow themselves (me included) to hope the rumour is true despite at least 10 similar inaccurate rumours about the timing of Keans departure.

Then of course we are deflated, if not devastated, to find yet again that the confidence the posters had that the rumour was true was misguided and premature, despite all they know about our shambles of a Board.

I'm not saying do not continue to post these rumours, please do, but badge them as just that and understand the power you wield, however unintentionally, to ruin our (new years) day.

So, looks like no announcement today.......

This is not a criticism of the guys that posted their views that an announcement would be made today (one which mentioned 100%) but you MUST understand that literally thousands of loyal Rovers fans are desperate for news and will allow themselves (me included) to hope the rumour is true despite at least 10 similar inaccurate rumours about the timing of Keans departure.

Then of course we are deflated, if not devastated, to find yet again that the confidence the posters had that the rumour was true was misguided and premature, despite all they know about our shambles of a Board.

I'm not saying do not continue to post these rumours, please do, but badge them as just that and understand the power you wield, however unintentionally, to ruin our (new years) day.

100% agree with you mate.

Peter Taylor? That's frightening.

Wonder if Shebby will dare to do another one of his little 'half time presentations' on the pitch today or in the next few weeks.

P.S, I wish the wordfilters on the forum actually filtered 'Shebby' to 'Shaggy', as everytime someone calls him that on here it makes me laugh.

Are they going to lower the newly appointed manager out of a helicopter with some soldiers before kick off at today's game?

Or...

If there's not been an appointment made by kick off, maybe they should have 3 or 4 of the potential candidates do a half time Krypton Factor style assault course and assorted challenges, then at the end whoever gets the loudest cheer from the crowd gets the job.

The clowns in charge can't make a decision, the club is a joke, I was going to go on today but I'm not because I'd rather sit in my front room and watch The Wizard of Oz with screaming children and my wife who is still drunk from lastnight and won't stop whining!!!

What a sorry state of affairs!!!

No, I have heard the new man will be introduced at Half Time with the new mascot, Hen of the Rovers and entering on an Elephant whilst eating chicken drumsticks!!

Andrew Cryer

@CryerRovers

I struggle to see how an appointment will be made today - even if a decision in (which I'm doubtful about as well)

1:27pm - 1 Jan 13

......Cryer doesn't seem as confident all of a sudden that talks have been delayed.......hope springs........yes, it's the hope that kills us......

Archived