BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

If Curbishley applied and they choose Taylor over him people really do need shooting.muppets !

Posted on here yesterday that I'd heard strong stuff down here in London linking Curbishley to Rovers - sounds as though could well be right.

IMO, just confirms what a circus we have become.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe the consensus is that BRAG has the ear of the person making, yet again, the wrong decision in respect of our club. I don't believe for one minute Glen endorses Taylor, but if you had asked those attending today whether they would be excited by the appointment of him, the vast majority wouldn't know who he was, where he was at his last job (I didn't) and would be very underwhelmed. That is what needs taking back.....if the outcry over BM stopped them making that mistake, then the word can be passed back again. Terrible choice, if true.

BRAG = Shebbys mouth piece

The post by Mullen read like something Shebby had bumbled to him.

Taylor is an AWFUL choice....a @#/? choice, a choice expected by a n0b like Shebby.

Time for the fans to try and revolt and try and get such a poor appointment stopped! Take to twitter #NoToTaylor

Billy Davies over Peter 'dinosaur' Taylor anyday of the week.

If Curbishley applied and they choose Taylor over him people really do need shooting.

THEY ALL NEED SHOOTING FULL STOP. TAYLOR IS A JOKE IF IT HAPPENS.PATHETIC .

Yes we all want experienced manager but one with a dreadful experience level is absolutly suicide. I will be more convinced for whatever reason they want us in L2 or worse for whatever reason. The V's party on whist the club rots. You would have thought that if rumours are to be believed and that 1500 tickets only sold for saturday that they would be here for a crisis meeting but hey ho they dont give a flying venky.

Time for the fans to try and revolt and try and get such a poor appointment stopped! Take to twitter #NoToTaylor

Billy Davies over Peter 'dinosaur' Taylor anyday of the week.

Don't see the point, Hughesy.

Same thing happened against McKinlay and they just went ahead and hired Berg. Look how that one turned out.

They're determined to run this club into the ground.

If anyone had doubts about BRAGs acquiescence to Shebby Singh, the GM post should remove any doubt. Beyond embarrassing.

+100000000

the only thing worst than a PR man(agnew) in a position of influence is a bloody welder in the same position (who needs enemies with fans like those 2)

Owen Coyle anybody?

Premier League Experience, available now but wasn't when Kean jacked, lives locally, good at bringing on kids etc.

Wouldn't have been my ideal choice but I'd take him above the other Shyte that's being touted about.

According to his WIKI page, since 86 he has "managed" 12 clubs, excluding spells with England U21. Even giving him credit, that's an average 2 1/2 years in each job. Good managers do better than that. I employ people - always wary of people that can't stay around for long, usually someat not quite right!

• Backroom
Why is everyone so angry at Taylor? Please explain...

I know you'd think the majority would be over joyed to appoint a guy recently sacked by Bahrain

Wont say too much on the matter apart from people have been asking for an experienced Manager, its not the supporters job to pick who that Manager is.

Whoever came in be that Bowyer, Davies or Taylor I would support, until they gave me reason not to. I.e they was shocking like Steve Kean

Peter Taylor has had success and failure, he has 7 promotions or so to his name. Has a great record with young players, is not a yes Man and is both a well respected coach and Manager who was even given the Caretaker role of the National team, whilst he was under 21 Manager.

He has had failures at a going out of business Bradford, not the best of times at Leicester or Palace, however what are people expecting?

We are currently a mid table Championship squad and resemble a banger from the bargain section at the car auctions after the last 2 years of distruction.

Hughes , Di Matteo dont want the job.

I have seen some asking for Billy Davies, but at the same time I have seen loads saying over their dead body. The same about O'Driscoll similar comments.

Whilst tonight on Twitter I have seen many asking for Bowyer to get the job, Is this not what got us in the mess when Kean was sacked?

As I stated last night, all the rumours were a million miles away.

The latest I know is the Manager appointment has been sanctioned and will more than likely occur after the cup game.

Ideally I'd like the new guy in now as it gives him over a week to look at what he has before seeing were he needs to add to the squad and who needs to go.

Any appointment is a gamble and brings no guarantee's, however as supporters all we can ask for is a Manager with Experience, and in Taylor he has bags of it.

Supporters dont pick Managers the club does, and I hope when the new guy comes in, he aint tried and committed before he even gets a chance to show us what he can do

Wow, you must really REALLY want a job at Rovers, has Shebby promised you the PR role when Agnew eventually falls?

Unbelievable stuff.

Why is everyone so angry at Taylor? Please explain...

Don't think the anger is at Taylor, but think if he is appointed and it doesn't work out quickly won't take long to rise to the surface. Anger should be at the people who have made the club the car crash it is today

Owen Coyle anybody?

Premier League Experience, available now but wasn't when Kean jacked, lives locally, good at bringing on kids etc.

Wouldn't have been my ideal choice but I'd take him above the other Shyte that's being touted about.

Think his record for last season compared badly even to Keans.

I always thought you were a passionate Rovers fan Glen the post you made earlier read more like a club statement trying to appease the masses before bad news.

You need to forget the info and club politics and get back to being bog standard fan again to understand people's anger at being linked with Taylor, to be fair I have no opinion of him as I had never even heard of him.

Archived