BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Berg at the High Court

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The emails from Mrs D simply question what Shaw and Sylvester have been doing. If they haven't been sacked over this very serious gaffe despite being in for meetings in Pune, wouldn't that suggest that they were able to exonerate themselves and lay the blame elsewhere? Like a certain global advisor. As meadows pointed out, Paul Agnew seemed quite confident that everything was documented and Shaw is not in trouble. It seems strange that every manager under Venky's signed a contract according to club's policy except Shebby's man, Berg.

Fair enough bud, I'm with you.

If Agnew says it, you got to go with it. The man's the last bastion of truth at BRFC these days. The reason he's not answering the LT's questions on the website statement must be that he's genuinely unavailable.

Nothing to see here guys, move on.

Well you're another one who owes BRAG a big apology but I doubt you are man enough for it.

what have they actually achieved overall, other than being a minor irritant in shaw, Agnew and the F.A's side, when they start being as critical of their pal in pune Shabby Shyster, the man(so-called) that has made the biggest blunders as far as the footballing side of things go this season(which are the main reason this season has so far been a total write off) as well as being behind most of the expensive flop signings, then they will regain some of the respect that they lost completely over the course of this season(basically since they first got in bed with the shebster and never got out).

what have they actually achieved overall, other than being a minor irritant in shaw, Agnew and the F.A's side, when they start being as critical of their pal in pune Shabby Shyster, the man(so-called) that has made the biggest blunders as far as the footballing side of things go this season(which are the main reason this season has so far been a total write off) as well as being behind most of the expensive flop signings, then they will regain some of the respect that they lost completely over the course of this season(basically since they first got in bed with the shebster and never got out).

A lot of information can be gained with the age old tactic of sleeping with the enemy, so to speak

bollards, your trying to say all this time just using Shabby, I don't believe that for a second, absolute rubbish.

not saying that at all, but perhaps time spent within that circle was useful. After all Shebby can't keep his mouth shut in public so imagine what he's like in private :) .

Seriously TJ.

Great to have differing viewpoints but the BRFCAG position is now backed by a vast amount of evidence.

I think you can safely assume that anything they now put up is rock solid.

Such a pity that there are such draconian libel laws and easily obtained injunctions in the UK.

Seriously TJ.

Great to have differing viewpoints but the BRFCAG position is now backed by a vast amount of evidence.

I think you can safely assume that anything they now put up is rock solid.

Such a pity that there are such draconian libel laws and easily obtained injunctions in the UK.

Well, laws and injunctions exist for a reason and if the evidence(of whatever) is so rock solid then it shouldn't be to hard to get things out(though as I say, who other than us gives a scheißer), I just feel certain members of brag just have a personal vendetta against Agnew and an agent who cannot be named(and as I'm sure your tired of me pointing out the Shabby/Mullan love in is the biggest sticking point for me as far as brag are concerned).

Sorry if my opinions aren't in-line with the current status quo on this forum, but at lest I'm consistent with my views, I will be taking a step back from this topic now as I'm boring myself.

Well, laws and injunctions exist for a reason and if the evidence(of whatever) is so rock solid then it shouldn't be to hard to get things out(though as I say, who other than us gives a scheißer), I just feel certain members of brag just have a personal vendetta against Agnew and an agent who cannot be named(and as I'm sure your tired of me pointing out the Shabby/Mullan love in is the biggest sticking point for me as far as brag are concerned).

Sorry if my opinions aren't in-line with the current status quo on this forum, but at lest I'm consistent with my views, I will be taking a step back from this topic now as I'm boring myself.

But will you apologise if everything proves you wrong?

Archived