BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Berg at the High Court

Glen and BRFCAG, why have you put these letters into the public domain??? what are your motives and raesons for doing so???

thought it was end of the season all this???

Surely you realise this is all happening NOW. June's 2 months too late. The pressure needs keeping on them to act rather than let it all wash away........again

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The vocab and formats of the two emails are completely different, it's very strange that they were written by the same person a day apart.

Also, for some reason I didn't credit Desai with having a strong enough grasp of English to use phrases like "no rhyme or reason". Maybe I'm just assuming wrongly though.

• Backroom

The vocab and formats of the two emails are completely different, it's very strange that they were written by the same person a day apart.

Also, for some reason I didn't credit Desai with having a strong enough grasp of English to use phrases like "no rhyme or reason". Maybe I'm just assuming wrongly though.

Such phrases don't necessarily require a strong grasp of English. Foreigners often pick up unusual english phrases and use them.

I have to admit if I was given those e-mails by a randomer and told they were legit I'd be massively sceptical. I can't believe Glen or BRFCAG would put them on the site unless they were 100% confident they were accurate though. The legal implications alone would be incredible.

Such phrases don't necessarily require a strong grasp of English. Foreigners often pick up unusual english phrases and use them.

I have to admit if I was given those e-mails by a randomer and told they were legit I'd be massively sceptical. I can't believe Glen or BRFCAG would put them on the site unless they were 100% confident they were accurate though. The legal implications alone would be incredible.

They are 100% water tight with a full paper chase to source

Do you think we would be stupid enough , to put non legit emails on our website , when

A) we are legal entity

B. )we are cautious of legal implications ?

We have of course got the full paper trail for where they came from . The source is rock solid and should anyone be wrongly implicated we would support any potential action.which may be brought against anyone

The papers all have copies of these now , some have made reference to these emails already in the last week .

They are 100% legit and won't be the last

Good stuff Glen !

Not sure tbh , didn't need their approval , the source of them is impeccable and water tight .

We always said if our backsides are covered we would have no problem with making things public

How do you know you are not being set up by the source.

Hard to tell if they are genuine or not. Reasons could be made for both sides to that coin.

I do find the use of the word cheating to be strange. If the contracts were changed, then it is fraud. But cheating! You use that word when playing the same game and your opponent is doing something to gain advantage to win.

The wording of both letters have legal talk, novice legal words, bad repetition of English.

If Mrs D wanted to send such letters, why not get a lawyer to write them up. We know she is happy to call up and use lawyers.

As previously explained these have been verified to a level where Mrs D may as well have handed them over .

These have not come through routes people would expect

How were these verified?

Hard to tell if they are genuine or not. Reasons could be made for both sides to that coin.

I do find the use of the word cheating to be strange. If the contracts were changed, then it is fraud. But cheating! You use that word when playing the same game and your opponent is doing something to gain advantage to win.

The wording of both letters have legal talk, novice legal words, bad repetition of English.

If Mrs D wanted to send such letters, why not get a lawyer to write them up. We know she is happy to call up and use lawyers.

How were these verified?

How can they be hard to tell if they are genuine ?

Fact is , we would have one almighty law suit if they was not genuine .

The mail , mail on Sunday , Lancashire telegraph and independent have made references to these letters this week as they have access to where they came from .

People continually complain they want things in the public domain , yet when they appear they either complain its in the public domain or try and pick holes in it .

How were these verified?

I'm not at liberty to say , but Venkys have confirmed they are 100% genuine

People continually complain they want things in the public domain , yet when they appear they either complain its in the public domain or try and pick holes in it .

Ah, so what you want is for everyone to believe you and never question what you say?

That explains a lot.

Used again ?

We have never been used

So giving Shebby Singh a platform to sprout his bullshit in public ended up being a positive move for you?

Why wouldn't they be genuine they tie in perfectly with the 'defence' that venkys have presented in court

Which is all the more reason why they would be easy to fabricate.

How can they be hard to tell if they are genuine ?

Fact is , we would have one almighty law suit if they was not genuine .

The mail , mail on Sunday , Lancashire telegraph and independent have made references to these letters this week as they have access to where they came from .

Er I did not raise any complaint on any of the posts on this subject

I did not say they were not genuine.

But the wording of them leaves the door open for anybody to form their own opinion as to if they are or not.

Me, I have not formed an opinion on them yet.

Why wouldn't they be genuine they tie in perfectly with the 'defence' that venkys have presented in court

The subject ties in - venkys claim contract was changed. That cannot be disputed.

Ah, so what you want is for everyone to believe you and never question what you say?

That explains a lot.

So giving Shebby Singh a platform to sprout his bullshit in public ended up being a positive move for you?

Which is all the more reason why they would be easy to fabricate.

People wanted communication and answers , we set it up .

We can't be held accountable if the answers where not what people wanted to hear or of no help .

Up until that stage no one was talking at all ..

We do not regret getting 500 supporters a platform to ask the questions directly following our clubs relegation

Archived