BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

1. Things haven't gone ideally before but now whether you think shebby is incompetent or not, in terms of communication with the fans and public things have improved drastically compared to before

that being said now they need to go out and win matches that's what will bring everyone back...

Whilst that's what we all want your seriously misguided if you think it's that simple to bring everyone back ! It wont.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. Things haven't gone ideally before but now whether you think shebby is incompetent or not, in terms of communication with the fans and public things have improved drastically compared to before

that being said now they need to go out and win matches that's what will bring everyone back...

Wrong!

Sacking Kean and a big Grovelling apology from the cowboys of India will be the only thing that will entice me back! :angry2:

I say this in all sincerity. Venkys could go out and buy the Spain team, win the league and fa cup this season, get promoted with a record number of points and I would still not go back if kean was there in any capacity, including if he was selling pies at half time.

Unlike kean I have principles and they won't allow me to fund 1 penny of his salary.

Have said it before its me or kean and the choice has already been made.

Unlike then - his promises seem to be coming good so far.

The Venkys made promises about signings in November 2010 and we got Rochina, Formica, Santa Cruz and Jones. There seems close similarities with the signings completed and the signings proposed now. They also made lots of other promises.

I don't think Singh has actually made any other promises yet apart from saying everyone has been given another chance. Look where we are and consider why should they be given any more chances.

The Venkys/Kean/Agnes have destroyed this club. You seem to think some idiot from malaysia is the second coming.

Isn't there a quote from an ex-player or something saying Mrs D doesn't like negativity?

She Doesn't like negativity but tolerates utter sh1te. (She's a cracker ain't she?)

Now why could that possibly be? Blackburn Rovers have lost millions through relegation, a relegation that could have been avoided with the removal of Stevie. Then we get rid of a number of high earners (for no apparent reason) and have to replace them via Venkys own money (oh of course) - and pay more Agents fees to boot I'd wager. Now why would they do that then?

What exactly has improved drastically? All we have got is a noisy bloke winking himself because he has the word 'Global' in his job title.He has told us absolutely jack about the overall plan for the club & what the owners have mapped out.All he has said is new signings are coming , which ok but lets see how many we lose and compare the squad this August with what we had last season. Equally, the only other thing i can glean is everybody gets a clean slate.Quite frankly thats the last thing us fans wanted to hear.Wipe the slate clean-are you flicking joking??? We have been raped and pillaged by this regime and have kept a Manager in post who has alienated 3/4 of the fan base and landed us in the Championship without so much as a whimper.

Sorry Groucho but you are gonna need to do an awful lot better than that if you want more than one end of the ground open next season.Trashy spending bollywood style and asking for forgiveness isn't happening pal.You can't buy us off- but we would be happy if you'd let us lot buy you off!! Not having that though are you Venkys??

I am not seeing drastic improvement at any level in this Club. Flick off and worry some more chickens.You have gone way beyond.

Shebby is obviously here to contain or quell the negativity whilst Venkys launch their UK business Venky xprs.

Sign a few players, put a mock structure in place, hey, we are doing what we can possibly do to the authorities and press and away they go, FU Blackburn.

Shebby is obviously here to contain or quell the negativity whilst Venkys launch their UK business Venky xprs.

Sign a few players, put a mock structure in place, hey, we are doing what we can possibly do to the authorities and press and away they go, FU Blackburn.

Not doing a very good job on most of us then is he? I'm hearing more and more negative comments, not fewer.

Not doing a very good job on most of us then is he? I'm hearing more and more negative comments, not fewer.

Until or unless he fires Kean nobody in Blackburn is interested in him and what he says.

In the brfcs forum world, he might be attracting negative comments, but I suspect in the rest of blackburn supporter society, it's going down quite well.

In the brfcs forum world, he might be attracting negative comments, but I suspect in the rest of blackburn supporter society, it's going down quite well.

Work in Blackburn and I'm still getting comments like "Who is he trying to kid?" "Does anyone seriously think that signing that lot will make any difference" "Wait and see who leaves" Nobody I know is fooled one bit by the stuff that's going on - maybe i just know a lot of cynical people!

Work in Blackburn and I'm still getting comments like "Who is he trying to kid?" "Does anyone seriously think that signing that lot will make any difference" "Wait and see who leaves" Nobody I know is fooled one bit by the stuff that's going on - maybe i just know a lot of cynical people!

I visited relatives in Blackburn over the weekend (mainly over 60), and found it 50/50. I enforced my cynical/truthful views upon them!

I think it's mainly the older generation (without access to a lot of information) who are blissfully ignorant to the situation we are in.

I was having a meal between Blackburn and Preston the other day and four old people as nearby were talking positively about buying new season tickets at Ewood.

Crazy.

That said, I guess you get to a certain age and you stop caring about a lot of things.

99.9% of people I either know or have spoken to will have nothing to do with the club until Kean is gone.

I think it's mainly the older generation (without access to a lot of information) who are blissfully ignorant to the situation we are in.

I was having a meal between Blackburn and Preston the other day and four old people as nearby were talking positively about buying new season tickets at Ewood.

Crazy.

That said, I guess you get to a certain age and you stop caring about a lot of things.

Physical weakness is counteracted by wisdom and a more accurate sense of perspective in older people. 22 grown men chasing a bag of wind becomes less important. Also the fact that OAP ST's are for buttons. ;)

Indeed meadows, we didn't hear a thing from the Walker's for a decade. Fine by me.

A competent Chairman is all we want to hear from.

Not a Partridge-esqe press officer or his shelf salesmen pal, or some numpty from Malaysian telly.

Archived