BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

Just shows how far we have fallen when individuals like Singh, Shaw and Agnew are part of the 'new improved structure' at the club.

In fairness we don't know much about Singh yet. I guess we are guilty of apportioning guilt by association.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fairness we don't know much about Singh yet. I guess we are guilty of apportioning guilt by association.

Very fair post particularly in view of Singh's ethnicity and your known views on the subject. Are you feeling ill ?

Communication has obviously been highlighted as problem area (one of the many) - however the very fact that we have Agnew, along with Kean, making comments in the media is just wrong. Both know how to wind the fans up with plain stupid comments.

Singh may talk a good game but words mean nothing to me.

Plus which other clubs would appoint any of these 3 individuals?

No other club would appoint these three individuals. Four, if you chuck Shaw into the mix. There is a reason they were all immediately available to start at the Rovers.

Have we established yet what a Global Advisor actually does? I love the title and think every business should have one and have just said as much to my local newsagents.

Still not sure what a Global Advisor actually does, probably protect Global idiots, from spouting Global Nonsense, whilst assessing the Global Damage done to a local community based football club through Global Negligence. I think we all agree we desperately needed a Global Chancer at the club, in fact I really don't know how we have managed without one all these years!

Shebby invites Titus to attend trials with Blackburn

http://football.thes...with-blackburn/

At first it appears that this player is simply coming for a trial....and Shebby is determined he will get a fair crack at it. What makes him think we don't give players a fair trial already? Why invite someone for trial if not interested in being fair?

“I met Titus as a young boy … he was only 11 then. Now I am meeting him again as a grown up. Although I have not seen him play, I will, in my capacity as the global adviser of the club, make sure he gets a fair trial at Rovers,” said Shebby.

But this paragraph suggests he will be signed and competing with MO for the first team spot!!!

“I will be in London to oversee the trial sessions next Thursday. For now Titus, who plays as a left-back with Nanteuil FC in the French Third Division, will have to compete with the team’s regular Martin Olsson of Sweden,” said Shebby.

Then.....

“I don’t think Titus will have any problems with work permit as he has been playing in the French League for 10 years,” said Shebby. A non-European Union player must have featured in at least 75% of his national team’s ‘A’ level matches and his country must have averaged at least 70th in FIFA’s world rankings for him to qualify for a work permit. “Titus will have the advantage of having acclimatised to the weather conditions, language and culture. He has everything going for him and I wish him good luck,” said Shebby.

Reading between the lines, it would apear that this will be our next signing.

“This is the right thing for up-and-coming Malaysian players to do – move abroad. The owners of Blackburn Rovers – Venky’s London Limited – are very supportive of my ideas and have put their faith in me turn around their fortunes,” said Shebby.

In Shebby we trust..... :blink::wacko:

Global Nonsense indeed - French third division players and reliant on Shebby to turn the club around. Buckle up for the enduring madness.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, many on here have been 'impresessed with him'.

Each to their own. I have no reason to trust in the abilities of the Venky's decision making, or their recruitment policy for that matter. Trust and respect has to be earnt, not freely given and I don't trust any of them as far as I can throw them. Time will tell.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, many on here have been 'impresessed with him'.

If we'd have been told three years ago that we would have been run by a bunch of chicken farmers who didn't have a clue about football and had no money, appointed a coach as manager who had no experience in management whatsoever, who used a greedy football agent as chief advisor, and also hired a malaysian TV pundit with no background in running any football club whatsoever - and make him our global advisor, every single rovers fan would have been up in arms.

So how come when they turn up here, folk want to give 'em a chance? Explain that to me.

The article says Titus plays for Nanteuil FC in the French Third Division. I've wasted 30 mins web searching, to be honest I can't find them in any league. I hope I'm wrong on that!

I think the Club is US Nanteuil FC, Nanteuil-le-Haudouin, Picardy, France.

I ''googled earthed'' Nanteuil-le-Haudouin, it looks like a very small town, Wiki says its population was 3,233 in 2006

The website of US Nanteuil FC is at http://usnfc.footeo.com but my French is crap.

Someone may find out exactly which French League they are in.

From looking at the size of the town, I can't even see the Football Ground, and then on the Clubs website photos it looks like a pitch is just on a field.

I hope that there is another Nanteuil FC that I haven't found.

French Football Division 3 http://en.wikipedia....2011.E2.80.9312

So basically, it's like playing for the Kebab and Abacus in the Bamber Bridge Green Square division 3? Alongside the likes of Billy Redneck and his one legged, one armed goalkeeping friend, Alan.

Yep, get him signed up as cover for Denis Irwin.

If we'd have been told three years ago that we would have been run by a bunch of chicken farmers who didn't have a clue about football and had no money, appointed a coach as manager who had no experience in management whatsoever, who used a greedy football agent as chief advisor, and also hired a malaysian TV pundit with no background in running any football club whatsoever - and make him our global advisor, every single rovers fan would have been up in arms.

So how come when they turn up here, folk want to give 'em a chance? Explain that to me.

You missed out the press officer and his mate from PNE (last seen flogging shelving) ending up on the board.

It's a complete farce and just shows that some fans' standards have fallen as fast as the club itself.

The worrying thing is that the owners probably think they are moving in the right direction by appointing Agnew/Singh/shaw, the error in that is that those guys are only bothered about keeping theirs jobs, so won't face up to the owners with the real problems. (Kean, agents, etc)

We were better off last season, at least Hunt was trying to talk sense to them behind the scenes.

Archived