BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

Come on chaps, other clubs would kill to have Shebby keeping an eye on proceedings. Hope he doesn't do too well otherwise could get poached.

If he comes down to my place he will get poached

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Mr Singh,

My friend's 11 year old son is very good at football and plays in the local school team. I think he even scored a goal a couple of months ago.Could you and that nice Mr Kean give him a fair trial next month. You will also be pleased to know there will be no problem obtaining an entry visa for him as he will just come down on the train from Scotland.

Yours in football,

Ross-shire Rover

PS If there are any more jobs on the Blackburn Rovers Board I am available and prepared to do or say anything in return for a large financial renumeration.

maybe Titters will put in a tackle that will be talked about in years to come.

Titters is the new Myles Anderson.

"Hi Titters, how much do you want?"

"Can i have £1000 a week please boss?"

"We'll give you £20'000, just leave £18'000 in a brown paper bag in a pub in Clitheroe"

"Thanks Boss".

Come on chaps, other clubs would kill to have Shebby keeping an eye on proceedings. Hope he doesn't do too well otherwise could get poached.

Poached!, We all know he is going to be sacked as soon as he says somthing negative about the lovely Stevie Keano.

From what I've been able to gather about this Malaysian player is that he is playing for a team in the French district league, which is possibly just a semi-pro team. He is known to a lot of football followers in Malaysia because they had high hopes for him when he was just a kid and left for France to pursue a dream of playing professional football in a top league.

Well it seems like years later he still hasn't gotten anywhere and is 26 now, so a bit late to prove himself now...

I'd say Shebby is "giving him a chance" as a PR move and doubt he will actually sign. If he does then it's obviously Shebby doing him a favour because he can't possibly be good enough for the Championship.

From what I've been able to gather about this Malaysian player is that he is playing for a team in the French district league, which is possibly just a semi-pro team. He is known to a lot of football followers in Malaysia because they had high hopes for him when he was just a kid and left for France to pursue a dream of playing professional football in a top league.

Well it seems like years later he still hasn't gotten anywhere and is 26 now, so a bit late to prove himself now...

I'd say Shebby is "giving him a chance" as a PR move and doubt he will actually sign. If he does then it's obviously Shebby doing him a favour because he can't possibly be good enough for the Championship.

+1

+1 indeed. :rolleyes:

As this regime has already signed the son of their 'advisor' and a Brazillian on the adivce of other 'advisors', neither of who have played a single minute of football, excuse us if we expect another 'favour' to turn up at Brockhall.

Most clubs by an established Korean or Japanese international to 'expand their brand', we go after a Malaysian from French amateur football that nobody at the club has even seen play.

Just when you think BRFC couldn't get anymore farcical, in Shebby we trust, ay?

http://www.lancashir...an_gets_chance/

Can't wait.

"We will be looking in the lower leagues in England and all over the world,"

Well that's the way forward.

Idiots. All of 'em.

Cryer must be embarassed to put his name to that story. If Shebby gets the lad signed at Rovers, doesn't matter if he ever plays, then Shebby becomes a national hero overnight in India and Malaysia (similar was does ant Man City under the previous owner). Complete waste of time and money for personal gratification.

Sheby has not scouted this lad and in fact has never seen him play since the lad was aged 11. Unbelievable but true.

Do you need Coaching badges to manage in the Championship?

Your all missing the point boys- we have agreed terms with his Club at 2 bottles of Red and the AGENTS FEE is a mere Euros 1.5m!!! Ring any bells???

You all know how it works at Lineyourownpockets FC.

And therein lies the problem.Had this been mooted under Mark Hughes or even Big Sam we would have taken it at face value and shrugged our shoulders happily letting them decide on the quality of the player.Now, with this lot your immediate instinct is to think its another plot to milk the Club and run it as their own private slush fund .I think its commonly referred to as Trust and this has been so badly abused by this regime they can NEVER recover their position in the eyes of the vast majority.

Offski the lot of you!!

http://www.lancashir...an_gets_chance/

Can't wait.

"We will be looking in the lower leagues in England and all over the world,"

Well that's the way forward.

Idiots. All of 'em.

Did we not get Nzonzi from the french second division - Samba was only a reserve team player - Nelsen had trials with a number of clubs in the UK who turned him down.

I agree the french third division - and the players age - almost definitely make it a step too far. But the general approach of spreading the net has unearthed the odd gem in the past. The key thing is not to rely on players like this.

Looks like we are now starting to see what a real to55er Singh is.

It is too early to make any concrete judgement regarding his abilities, but the fact that a few weeks ago he was stating Kean must be removed, a stance seemingly now altered, does not bode well longer term.

Did we not get Nzonzi from the french second division - Samba was only a reserve team player - Nelsen had trials with a number of clubs in the UK who turned him down.

I agree the french third division - and the players age - almost definitely make it a step too far. But the general approach of spreading the net has unearthed the odd gem in the past. The key thing is not to rely on players like this.

He's a 25 year old AMATEUR footballer! I can't find any sign of this club of his being in the French Third Division, looking at a Malaysian article from last year it says he plays in a 'French district league'.

You'd find players of a smilar level at Clitheroe FC.

He's a 25 year old AMATEUR footballer! I can't find any sign of this club of his being in the French Third Division, looking at a Malaysian article from last year it says he plays in a 'French district league'.

That good eh? Deary me. You could not make up some of the events taking place at the club.

I think my comment that this guy is a step too far probably shows I agree with you. What I was commenting on was the derision facing Shebbys comment that we would look at all levels of league.

I think my comment that this guy is a step too far probably shows I agree with you. What I was commenting on was the derision facing Shebbys comment that we would look at all levels of league.

We should be hiring people with reputations, experience and good contacts in the game - not Malaysian TV pundits.

You'll accept anything DMTP.

Archived