BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look theyre all a set of w @nkers and chancers. How much evidence does anyone need? Direct action is needed to force these snakes out.

All those who go to Ewood need to make it Hell for Kean Agnew & the Karate Kid. The indians can have abit of Ghandi's civil disobedience thrown at them.

• Backroom

Remember, Paul Hunt was sacked for cost cutting reasons, add that one to the list of lies :-)

It's funny that while Paul was never openly critical of the manager I bumped into Him seconds before talking to Balaji Rao, he told me to tell them straight and not hold back.

The guy clearly knew what was right for the club and as a result I imagine it cost him his job, that's the scary thing, anyone with some footballing sense and integrity will be cast aside for someone with an ability and a fondness of saying 'yes!'

In his email, Hunt suggested that it was enforced on him (by the owners) to be publicly supportive of Kean.

Will always remember when one of his close pals told me when he first joined Rovers that it was a "Kentaro minefield" and that if we avoided relegation (last season) it would be a success.

Presumably why he qualified it with IMO. There may be no eveidence, or none that we can find, but it doesn't stop people having opinions or wondering.

Of course it does not not folk having an opinion on this. But IF somebody has evidence to support it, then it would be good if we were shown it. After all it would not be slanderous etc. As there is nothing illegal about a manager owning part of a football club.

And of course you have evidence they do ?

Nope. That is why I am asking. If somebody has the evidence, can we see it.

I think though that any evidence anyone has of anything is being kept well under wraps at the moment while the FA or whoever just might have any interest in it. You don't want the other side to know what you may have on them, if you have anything at all. So evidence may well be available but not disclosed.

Question for Glen/Mark, in their meeting with Shebby, did you highlight the press attention on Kean which illustrates how out of depth he is in his role as manager? If so, what was the response to this?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story/_/id/951387/norman-hubbard:-blackburn-risk-relegation-with-steve-kean-at-helm?cc=5739

Do the "owners" realise that with a competent manager this can help achieve success on the field without (perhaps) as much investment required in the playing staff?

I remember when Kean took over I kept getting asked who is he.

The question I get at the moment, from other fans, in bemusement is if Kean still Is our manager.

It really is hell being a Rovers fan.

Of course it does not not folk having an opinion on this. But IF somebody has evidence to support it, then it would be good if we were shown it. After all it would not be slanderous etc. As there is nothing illegal about a manager owning part of a football club.

Nope. That is why I am asking. If somebody has the evidence, can we see it.

if someones got evidence they aren't likely to post it on the net are they ? until it's been through the correct authorities , as it can be counter productive !

BTW whats your opinion from down south ? because I know the opinion of the majority of fans of this town..wether it's down the pub , the gym , papershop , etc every Rovers fan thinks there is something underlyingly underhand happening or been happening since the takeover

Question for Glen/Mark, in their meeting with Shebby, did you highlight the press attention on Kean which illustrates how out of depth he is in his role as manager? If so, what was the response to this?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story/_/id/951387/norman-hubbard:-blackburn-risk-relegation-with-steve-kean-at-helm?cc=5739

Do the "owners" realise that with a competent manager this can help achieve success on the field without (perhaps) as much investment required in the playing staff?

I remember when Kean took over I kept getting asked who is he.

The question I get at the moment, from other fans, in bemusement is if Kean still Is our manager.

It really is hell being a Rovers fan.

The meeting was an interim meeting , we have a more in depth meeting this week, where more in depth discussions will take place. The first meeting was a case of meeting him, and him meeting us . As we have already stated he seems a nice chap, but that does not for one second mean things are now l Rosie in the garden

The meeting was an interim meeting , we have a more in depth meeting this week, where more in depth discussions will take place. The first meeting was a case of meeting him, and him meeting us . As we have already stated he seems a nice chap, but that does not for one second mean things are now l Rosie in the garden

Good stuff, keep up the pressure, Glen. KEAN OUT!

• Backroom

Tom M: You do seem to have some insight in Rovers. What do you think about the new so called "organisation" at Ewood (structure etc)?

I don't mate, I got to see stuff and meet people on the trip to India but since have left the fans forum and any new info is simply from here or twitter etc.

I liked Paul Hunt I thought he had potential to do good things along with a few of the guys at ewood but he and some of them are now gone obviously.

I don't even know what the full structure is now, Shebby talks a good game but it's all been heard before and action is needed not words.

I still think at least Balaji Rao would like to make a success of it and would make the right moves if he was allowed but is overpowered by his sister and can't see that changing

Did shebby really say we need players that are an extension of the coach? Reallllly

He clarified that earlier at the fans forum meeting - what he is meaning that we need leaders on the pitch who can help out some of the less experienced players.

I found Shebby quite a likeable guy tbh, He is very approachable, very humourous and was very keen to listen to supporters opinions on all things rovers. The meeting we had was an introductory meeting and by no means was we roped in by a charm offensive. We will be meeting again in a couple of weeks when the real work will begin in terms of questions which not only need to be answered but need direct action.

One of the lines I used was "If Ronaldo or Messi walked through the door today it would not repair the damage which has been done,". The meeting with Shebby was a small step, but much larger steps will be needed. Our relegation and the way our club has been dismantled in the last 18 months is near unforgiveable. We made no bones about this in an initial meeting which lasted just under an hour due to the Danny Murphy press conference.

From a personal point of view, I attended the meeting open minded with Shebby, and remain so. The merits of this line of communication are far too early to suggest anything bar communication has been opened,

FF had the meeting with Shebby tonight, lasted a couple of hours Glenn (not Glen) took notes, but my impressions are pretty much the same as what Glen9s said. Stilll the time to say if its talk or not is when we've seen some decisive action. At the very least at least communication is open at the moment, but we're a long way off wiping the slate clean.

Read through your Twitter page Ste, you say the 'club wants to build bridges', nice thought, but until that man is sacked most fans just are not interested in what anybody at Ewood Park has to say.

Oh, that was made perfectly clear.

Bit shocked by Shebby's unearthing of this 26 year old Malaysian (suprise, suprise) "gem" for trial.

Actually I'm not at all - exactly what I expected and shows the shambles this club now is. I realise you can unearth gems from all sorts of places, but I don't have any faith in any of the current hierarchy for doing so. And on paper this type of "gem" confirms those fears. The days of the Nelsen and Samba (and even the level of Mokoena) being unearthed are long gone.

if someones got evidence they aren't likely to post it on the net are they ? until it's been through the correct authorities , as it can be counter productive !

BTW whats your opinion from down south ? because I know the opinion of the majority of fans of this town..wether it's down the pub , the gym , papershop , etc every Rovers fan thinks there is something underlyingly underhand happening or been happening since the takeover

Comments I have heard in pubs and clubs in the south is what the media have often said. Fans turning on their own players etc etc helped or played a role in relegation. All the underhand stuff, no mention at all. After all there is nothing in national media. It is all on sites like this, LT, twitter comments - but that is only amongst rovers supporters. With regards to venkys comments about signing the likes of Beckham etc, folk just said it shows ambition, though extremely unlikely. The national media have not really picked up on things not right at the club. Only protests about Kean and venkys - without the reasons for the protests being reported. Some examples during conversations

Kean possible owning a part of the club - folk just ask - how do you know that. Not possible to answer.

Possiblity of agents involved in running the club - if this was true the leagues would know about it.

Asset stripping - what have they taken.

Possible betting fixing - again how do you prove that. So spurs away mentioned - team were not good enough.

Fans been to see the prem etc - sour grapes because of relegation, why was it not done before the club went down etc.

Basically unless you are on a rovers supporter, you are not going to be bothered. Unless simular things happen to the club you support. Non rovers supporters are not likely to come on here, search rovers related sites, read rovers related articles. So until there is a full investigation into the club - by whoever - the national media are not likely to take it up.

I must admit that a lot have said they were surprised rovers went down. They thought the club had the players to stay up.

I recall a conversation I had recently talking about fans meeting the prem etc. a few weeks later the person said to me, "if there was something serious going on, then the prem etc would have stepped in by now, after these meetings" But his mate said something interesting, "Or the prem etc got hold of venkys and told them to sort certain thngs out, board room etc, because the prem does not want a scandel on its hands". It is ironic, that since supporters went to see the prem etc, there has been a board room change, some communication has been happening with Shebby Singh. Players have been signed, some decent ones also.

Basically unless your a rovers supporter or are interested in football politics or in the Blackburn / lancashire area - not a lot is known about what is happening with the club.

Fans turned on their own players? When?

think he maybe on about the high five V swansea ( keans fan Yakubu who has since took the golden nuggets and done 1 to China ) or online abuse against Orr ( after his disgracefull comments after the Wigan game )

as for saying we weren't good enougth V Spurs it is other fans who I have spoken to mostly London based fans of other clubs who have picked up on that game being possibly bent !

Archived