Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that goes without saying Glenn!

Super Atko, Jason 'Handbag' Wilcox etc etc

Jason Handbag shouting to the fans ' you don't have to come and watch us ' on the day Hodgson got sacked

Met Shebby yesterday, nice bloke and made us feel very welcome at Ewood (for the Squashed Fox interview). I was working and sadly didn't get a chance to speak very much to him personally. Can't say too much about it but I wanted to tell him that if he got rid of Kean he'd be seen as a hero, but I got the impression he knew that anyway but currently his hands are tied. I have my fingers crossed that it's a matter of time and he's there as Darth Vader to Mrs D's Emperor to separate the lies from the truth.

Off-camera he was quite amusing speaking quite candidly about some of our supposed targets. From what he said he's definitely thinking bigger (he wasn't lying, he was being too honest with his views), but what influence he has is yet to be seen.

Met Shebby yesterday, nice bloke and made us feel very welcome at Ewood (for the Squashed Fox interview). I was working and sadly didn't get a chance to speak very much to him personally. Can't say too much about it but I wanted to tell him that if he got rid of Kean he'd be seen as a hero, but I got the impression he knew that anyway but currently his hands are tied. I have my fingers crossed that it's a matter of time and he's there as Darth Vader to Mrs D's Emperor to separate the lies from the truth.

Off-camera he was quite amusing speaking quite candidly about some of our supposed targets. From what he said he's definitely thinking bigger (he wasn't lying, he was being too honest with his views), but what influence he has is yet to be seen.

I have heard the same things about Shebby but you are right its if he has the influence to implement his ideas and he also needs the right people around him as he does not have the experience to do it on his own- Kean and Agnew are not the right people and aslong as those two are still around and hold influence Shebby's ideas will come to nothing and he will end up looking foolish if he cant take control of the situation.

Guest Rovers4Good

He's seemed to be having fun with Kean and Black this morning when he was walking around the training pitch with them and he even had a jog around one his own after lol :)

He wasn't lying? Oh I'm reassured you have enlightened us, do I believe it ? Do I frig.

Don't worry, he was told at the Fans Forum meeting afterwards and I think he's been told by plenty of others too in the last few weeks.

Exactly he's another puppet and will do what he's told, no matter what he tells fans.

Give Shebby Singh a chance and support the team

Either you are trying out this ''Irony thing'' thats new from India or you have been living in a cave.

Its not about either of those 2 things for most fans its about how we got here with kean/venkys /anderson/agnew and the general state of the running of the club in direct opposition to how its been run in the past and how most fans would see a half decent club being run.

Not saying Shebby is corrupt at this point though he has joined the merry throng and nobody is saying they don't support the team.But you cannot just accept this state of affairs and get on as if nothings gone on and join this clean slate brigade.

Waken up Chaddy mate

Its not about either of those 2 things for most fans its about how we got here with kean/venkys /anderson/agnew and the general state of the running of the club in direct opposition to how its been run in the past and how most fans would see a half decent club being run.

Not saying Shebby is corrupt at this point though he has joined the merry throng and nobody is saying they don't support the team.But you cannot just accept this state of affairs and get on as if nothings gone on and join this clean slate brigade.

I agree with about how we got here with them and running the club the wrong way totally.

My point was give Shebby Singh a chance to write some off the wrongs that how been done in the last 18 months. he can ONLY been judge on how things were done since he join the club. He went to meet people who are in the FF and they were impress with him and his comments. He knows that things have been run wrongly and will change them. He says he has the power to make big changes at the club. Lets see if this is true.

when is he meeting the BRFC Action Group???

I agree with about how we got here with them and running the club the wrong way totally.

My point was give Shebby Singh a chance to write some off the wrongs that how been done in the last 18 months. he canONLY been judge on how things were done since he join the club. He went to meet people who are in the FF and they were impress with him and his comments. He knows that things have been run wrongly and will change them. He says he has the power to make big changes at the club. Lets see if this is true.

Then why hasn't he?

Nothing is changing Chaddy, don't believe this. Venkys are merely surrounding themselves with the illusions of change but there is no substance to it.

Then why hasn't he?

Nothing is changing Chaddy, don't believe this. Venkys are merely surrounding themselves with the illusions of change but there is no substance to it.

Exactly BPF. he can make as many noises as he wants but there is only ONE decision that actually matters and rather than make it he has gone the other way and talked about wiping the slate clean!!! that doesn't sound like a man with real power to me Chaddy. Its just more noise from a bunch of imposters until they stop dancing round the handbags and get a feckin grip of this farce.

Then why hasn't he?

That's a question for Shebby to answer not me.

I'm not making the decisions at the club.

Either you are trying out this ''Irony thing'' thats new from India or you have been living in a cave.

Waken up Chaddy mate

Any clean slate quite clearly has to be earned. It will take a heck of a lot for that to happen, and Keans slates been smashed up.

sorry chaddy, this 'support the team' thing has been done to death, we HAVE supported the team and yet we still ended up where we are now, its not about the players mostly, we are behind the majority of them, its goes far deeper than that

That's a question for Shebby to answer not me.

I'm not making the decisions at the club.

And neither is Shebby in reality.I think we all know who holds the power at this Club!!!

My point was give Shebby Singh a chance to write some off the wrongs that how been done in the last 18 months. he can ONLY been judge on how things were done since he join the club. He went to meet people who are in the FF and they were impress with him and his comments. He knows that things have been run wrongly and will change them. He says he has the power to make big changes at the club. Lets see if this is true.

when is he meeting the BRFC Action Group???

so he says one week kean should be fired and then he takes a strings attached job in lalalala land and says kean gets clean slate .

ALL HAIL .

Shebby Singh and power in the same sentence?

Someone needs to get real here. Steve Kean will be the manager into this season. If the team does well, he'll stay as manager. If it doesn't do well, then finally the Raos might realise that "what they're trying to do here" isn't working and there's no other option but to sack him. For some of our fans to think that Shebby has any power at all at Ewood is quite laughable. He'll talk to the fans, he'll talk to Kean, he'll talk to the players and he'll talk to the owners, in fact he'll be everyone's best friend - but any decision about Kean wont be because of anything Shebby does.

You would think that they don't already know what the fans think of Kean. They know exactly what the fans think.

I think Shebby is fairly significant as by all accounts he is now a bridge between Kean and Desai.....I don't believe he has the power to sack Kean but it might stop Kean feeding her all his bullshit.

It it does all it means is that it is replaced by Shabby Singh bullshit.

You would think that they don't already know what the fans think of Kean. They know exactly what the fans think.

Which in my view illustrates the idiocy of our owners. The fans (as indicated by this site) are more or less knowledgeable about football, have no financial stake in the club (other than the price of tickets and shirts), and have been uniformly against Kean, Agnew, etc. If the Raos are confused, all they need so is read this site, follow the consensus opinion, and they'd get 90% of their decisions right (the standard per Mrs. D),

Has he said anything as to why they have chosen to give Kean "a clean slate"? At the very least, it would help to know their reasoning behind the decision, even if it's idiotic.

I think Kean would have spun a tale about the players bought, whilst he was the manager, were not his choices. Begged for a chance to do things 'his' way. Was given it. Meaning for awhile, shebby's hands are tied. If Shebby has the power to hire and fire - it won't take long for Kean to mess up this 'new chance', before he is gone.

Archived