BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

Someone called J.C. Rishton posted this, so there might be hope after all:

I havent seen it but I posted this info 2/3 weeks ago - SK/PA HATE SS appointment because until this point they were appointing all their own lackies to the club and also SS reports directly to Mrs D - a job SK used to do and now he has lost that direct line of comunication top her and so his position is definately alot weaker. Also SS has now come to Ewood and rules the place - so in effect, what is PA job ? (just a suck up, drinking mate crony for SK - nothing more, in reality).

The report on SS so far have been good - most people, club employees, BRAG etc that have met him have said that he talks openly about the problems at the club - and understands them. He knows everyone hates Kean and I heard that he told some fans last week that SK has "less than 5 games" if we start badly - time will tell, I still have my doubts whether that will happen.

As for VR - he talks some crap. He knows SK is useless and would love to get rid of him put weilds as much power as the rest of us.

If Venkys allow SS to sack Kean then most of us fans would allow them to have a second chance - but until that point NOTHING has changed - its just hot air and bull$hit.

So let's see if Kean gets sacked after 5 games.

Who?

Is this FACT? Can you prove it?

I saw SS mooning on the moon... Do you believe that to.. It's not I made it up.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JS Rishton's post above fits pretty much the info I have (well except the number of games Shebby gave wasn't 5).

Thing is, we've been through this before with Balaji. If he comes good on his words then he'll be a hero, if he fails to act (or suddenly finds he doesn't have the authority he thinks he has) then he joins the long list of people making promises they can't/won't keep

• Backroom

I'm with Matty on this, no way he's getting sacked after 4 or 5 games. It's just another lie to keep those gullible enough to believe anything that comes out of the club these days placated until the season starts. Then once we're into the season it'll be back to needing to "support the lads/team" and not get on wee Stevie's back as it makes the young players cry.

Scumbo Kean is not leaving this club whilst venkys are the owners end of.

The only thing i can imagine happening is them slapping a suite on Hendry and maiking him (pretend)Manager whilst Kean&cronies carry on pulling the strings backstage.

Shebby, Charmer he may be, but actions are all that matter in football.

I'm with Matty on this, no way he's getting sacked after 4 or 5 games.

I wouldn't bet against it.

Now some fans might indeed be hoping that this would show that the Raos are "changing", whereas, in my opinion it would simply be more proof of their unsuitability to own a football club. You know - Kean's now into his third season in charge. The right way would be to either back him, or sack him - they've seen all there is to see of Kean. However, not to know whether they do indeed fully back him or not, at this stage, is another blemish on their abilities to run BRFC and is more or less, criminal.

• Backroom

I'm not saying they'd keep him on for logical reasons, Den. Just don't think it's as simple as them saying he's sacked and he's gone. I think it runs deeper than that.

Since the Rao family took over it has been non stop lies, spin and general bull-sh1t.

That's why until we start seeing some proper actions that show we are being run in a normal manner, we simply can't trust them.

it wouldn't even be logical to give him 5 games, what if he wins 2 loses 3, wins 3 loses 2 and many other variables IE.draws, If they are truly giving Kean a clean slate then it would be ridiculous to judge him(or any other manager) over less than 10 games(in the real world), he should have been sacked early last season and every game he as managed since has been a spit in the eye of the fans(and to keep him after he got us relegated is just vile).

Scumbo Kean is not leaving this club whilst venkys are the owners end of.

The only thing i can imagine happening is them slapping a suite on Hendry and maiking him (pretend)Manager whilst Kean&cronies carry on pulling the strings backstage.

Shebby, Charmer he may be, but actions are all that matter in football.

SS is a complete show pony.None of this pain suffered by us lot even scratches the surface with him.How can it do? Malaysian TV presenter suddenly buying in to 137 year heritage of generations of people who live , work and breathe this area(for better or for worse!!)

Its yet another gross misjudgement by The Adams family.They just don't get it and never , ever will.

JS Rishton's post above fits pretty much the info I have (well except the number of games Shebby gave wasn't 5).

Thing is, we've been through this before with Balaji. If he comes good on his words then he'll be a hero, if he fails to act (or suddenly finds he doesn't have the authority he thinks he has) then he joins the long list of people making promises they can't/won't keep

his words .. Gerarrard at full back

To be honest, the signings we've made so far have been decent, but the problem remains in the shape of Kean.

He couldn't manage Celtic to win the Scottish league this year, with literally no other title rivals.

Hell, he couldn't even manage Rangers out of the 3rd division up there.

We could have the best players in the land, but if they're not being managed and organised well, they might as well be Portugese Sunday League players.

We SIGNED Murphy and Best, which is about as good as it gets for Championship signings. Most can't afford them without parachute money. Gomes is no slouch either.

Just saying

We SIGNED Murphy and Best, which is about as good as it gets for Championship signings. Most can't afford them without parachute money. Gomes is no slouch either.

Just saying

We can afford them because we know that what we'll get for those we sell will way exceed what we pay out.

Just saying.

Then why on earth is he here right now?

#

I believe, it is possible, he gave the owners a lot of bull saying we were relegated because he was not allowed to pick the players he wanted to come into the club. Or who to put in the side. For now, I believe, venkys have swallowed that bull. So he has been able to sign certain players. Signing Portugees players is no coincidence either.

Archived